Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Self-Deluded Agames Speak Loud and Big While they Are Getting Screwed Doggy Style. A Video From Badme!

Post by sesame » 17 Apr 2021, 19:13

Why Agames speak so loud and when they are getting screwed doggy style is a mystery to me. Any other people would have hidden themselves with shame. But not Agames. They have no sense of self-esteem and do not feel any shame. That is why they ask for more screwing. If more screwing is what they want, that is what they will get!
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Re: Self-Deluded Agames Speak Loud and Big While they Are Getting Screwed Doggy Style. A Video From Badme!

Post by sarcasm » 17 Apr 2021, 19:28

"Save your lives. If you surrender, we will help you cross to a safe place of your choice." Dr Debrezion's message to Eritrean soldiers in Tigray

"ነብስኹም ኣድሕኑ። ኢድኩም ሃቡ። ናብ ዝመረጽኩምዎ ( ሱዳን ጁባ ካምፓላ ወይ ካልእ ዓዲ) ከነስግረኩም ኢና። መልእኽቲ ዶ/ር ደብረጽዮን ናብ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኣብ ትግራይ

Diaspora Eritreans pass this message to your relatives fighting in Tigray. Recently, a cousin of mine paid $3,000 to smuggle his 19 years old national service brother from Tigray to Addis Ababa. They will save their lives and you will save $$$$. What I found funny about the deal is that it includes new civil clothes (ቅያር ክዳን ) as most of the the new Eritrean soldiers do not have any civil clothes.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Self-Deluded Agames Speak Loud and Big While they Are Getting Screwed Doggy Style. A Video From Badme!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Apr 2021, 19:36

Next joke. Boring denkoro weyanay rodent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sarcasm wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 19:28
"Save your lives. If you surrender, we will help you cross to a safe place of your choice." Dr Debrezion's message to Eritrean soldiers in Tigray

"ነብስኹም ኣድሕኑ። ኢድኩም ሃቡ። ናብ ዝመረጽኩምዎ ( ሱዳን ጁባ ካምፓላ ወይ ካልእ ዓዲ) ከነስግረኩም ኢና። መልእኽቲ ዶ/ር ደብረጽዮን ናብ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኣብ ትግራይ

Diaspora Eritreans pass this message to your relatives fighting in Tigray. Recently, a cousin of mine paid $3,000 to smuggle his 19 years old national service brother from Tigray to Addis Ababa. They will save their lives and you will save $$$$. What I found funny about the deal is that it includes new civil clothes (ቅያር ክዳን ) as most of the the new Eritrean soldiers do not have any civil clothes.

Weyni

Post by Weyni » 17 Apr 2021, 19:43

"If more screwing is what the ዓጋመ want, that is what they will get!" ... sesame

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Apr 2021, 19:44

"They have no sense of self-esteem and do not feel any shame" ---- What an excellent description of the Tigre thugs. Dogs have better self-esteem than the Tigre thugs. Tigre thugs would [deleted] back their spit a million times but dog only ones.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Apr 2021, 19:56

sesame wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 19:13
Why Agames speak so loud and when they are getting screwed doggy style is a mystery to me. Any other people would have hidden themselves with shame. But not Agames. They have no sense of self-esteem and do not feel any shame. That is why they ask for more screwing. If more screwing is what they want, that is what they will get!
Please wait, video is loading...
Agames cognitive laziness is an extension of that same culture which has made them the poster child of 'helpless Africa'. Well.....'talk' without any concrete action obviously doesn't require any effort, just a will to be indolent.

As one of my wise friend once quipped Agames remind him of the 'devoted' Church leaders who preach to their dedicated followers 'Jesus is My Savior' and run back to their bulletproof vehicles, surrounded by their gorilla-size bodyguards.