Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Dr. Berhanu and Ezama show of force in Southern Ethiopia

Post by temari » 17 Apr 2021, 18:00

temari

Re: Dr. Berhanu and Ezama show of force in Southern Ethiopia

Post by temari » 27 Apr 2021, 14:45

Here are some videos and pictures of Ezema election campaign in southern Ethiopia.
Please wait, video is loading...

temari

Post by temari » 12 May 2021, 15:58

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 12 May 2021, 18:17

Gurage neshi ende teme??

temari

Post by temari » 12 May 2021, 18:27

tolcha wrote:
12 May 2021, 18:17
Gurage neshi ende teme??
:lol: Ezema is more than Gurage, it is one of the few political parties in which your ethnicity doesn't play any role and as an Addis Ababan myself this is very appealing to me. Currently, there is no better party that fits well with the mentality of Addis Ababans than Ezema in my view. Having said that I also believe Ezema is not yet ready to lead the country at the federal level.

Enjoy Gurage beat from Addis with nice lyrics.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 12 May 2021, 19:23

temari wrote:
12 May 2021, 18:27
tolcha wrote:
Gurage neshi ende teme??
:lol: Ezema is more than Gurage, it is one of the few political parties in which your ethnicity doesn't play any role and as an Addis Ababan myself this is very appealing to me. Currently, there is no better party that fits well with the mentality of Addis Ababans than Ezema in my view. Having said that I also believe Ezema is not yet ready to lead the country at the federal level.

Good to know you are AAian. Can you tell me which party is ready to lead the country and why/how?

temari

Post by temari » 13 May 2021, 03:54

tolcha wrote:
12 May 2021, 19:23
temari wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Gurage neshi ende teme??

Good to know you are AAian. Can you tell me which party is ready to lead the country and why/how?
In the last 30 years EPRDF/TPLF made sure that there’s no viable opposition party that had a chance to grow and mature. This left us with very weak, emotional, sometimes radical and immature opposition parties which are in no way ready to run the country.

PP for example filled over 1000 more candidates than the 2nd Ezema and almost 2000 more candidates than the 3rd Enat party. The others are simply too small even to operate in many parts of the country let alone to run the federal government. They need time to grow strong and more importantly to mature.

So whether we like it or not because of the policy of the last 30 years we’re left with nothing but PP to lead the country. It is the only party currently that has the organizational strength and the experience to lead the federal government. Any other experiment at this fragile moment in my view is suicidal. PP will win this election mostly because the weak opposition were not able to fill candidates in many rural weredas.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 13 May 2021, 04:33

temari wrote:
13 May 2021, 03:54
tolcha wrote:
12 May 2021, 19:23
temari wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Gurage neshi ende teme??

In the last 30 years EPRDF/TPLF made sure that there’s no viable opposition party that had a chance to grow and mature. This left us with very weak, emotional, sometimes radical and immature opposition parties which are in no way ready to run the country.

PP for example filled over 1000 more candidates than the 2nd Ezema and almost 2000 more candidates than the 3rd Enat party. The others are simply too small even to operate in many parts of the country let alone to run the federal government. They need time to grow strong and more importantly to mature.

So whether we like it or not because of the policy of the last 30 years we’re left with nothing but PP to lead the country. It is the only party currently that has the organizational strength and the experience to lead the federal government. Any other experiment at this fragile moment in my view is suicidal. PP will win this election mostly because the weak opposition were not able to fill candidates in many rural weredas.
Neither of the parties you mentioned has the vision/capacity, except PP who has the gun that can rule the country. That eventually would lead to the fall of your PP. Don’t forget my word.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 May 2021, 04:54

የደቡብን ህዝብ ስብጥር፣ ግዙፍ የተፈጥሮና የህዝብ ሃይልን በአንድ እጅግ ዘመናዊ ፓርቲና ሃሳብ ስር አንድ የዜጋዎች ሃይል መፍጠሪያው ፎርሙላ ኢዜማ ነው ። ከቀበሌ አንስቶ እስከ ግዙፉ ደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ ድረስ በዘመናዊ የፌዴራል ከታች ወደ ላይ ያልተማከለ ሲስተም ነው የደቡብ ፎርሙላ!!!

ሆረስ እባላለሁ፣ ቃላት አልፈልጥም። ይህ ምርጫ ባበቃ ማግስት በአለም ደረጃ ስኬታማ ተብሎ የሚጻፍለት የደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ ዴሞክራሲ ነው!! ይህችን ትንቢቴ አትርሷት !!!