Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

When will these garbage from ER learn something how to post? You are boring us.

Post by Abaymado » 17 Apr 2021, 08:35

The world is big and we have many interesting things happening every day. But here Shabiya's cadre and stinky weyane's cadre made us to bleed ugly. Basstaard [deleted] when will you will learn?

The world is full of wonders: technology, history, adventure....

Fcing bitcxes stop peeing on this forum.

Grow up mentally!!

By the way for the first time I have seen online users in this forum reached 290.

Somaliman

Re: When will these garbage from ER learn something how to post? You are boring us.

Post by Somaliman » 17 Apr 2021, 09:30

Abaymado wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 08:35
The world is big and we have many interesting things happening every day. But here Shabiya's cadre and stinky weyane's cadre made us to bleed ugly. Basstaard [deleted] when will you will learn?

Grow up mentally!!

By the way for the first time I have seen online users in this forum reached 290.

Trust me, you're the best example of such a garbage, and your illegible scribble is the best testimony to demonstrate this and prove it!

Needless to add that you're also the best blueprint to build an idiot!

Abaymado

Re: When will these garbage from ER learn something how to post? You are boring us.

Post by Abaymado » 17 Apr 2021, 10:03

Somaliman wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 09:30
Abaymado wrote:

Grow up mentally!!

Trust me, you're the best example of such a garbage, and your illegible scribble is the best testimony to demonstrate this and prove it!

Agame's bicccche, how many post I post per day? 0! probably per week, it will be 2 or 3. So what are you talking about?
I know your anger, agames are fked ugly.

Tell to your ugly biccch agame friend to stop crying like a baby 24/7.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 17 Apr 2021, 13:08

Somaliman wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 09:30
Abaymado wrote:

Grow up mentally!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: the psycho is being his confident amhara self! That's all!

his amharic scribbles is even worse, that he misspells in a script designed to be impervious to spelling mistakes! Go figure, your response didn't phase him nor will mine. Amhara culture is opaque to self-assessment; worse the orthodox church collaborates in the denial of blemish evident to every other culture!

Abiy who was supposed to continue along the path of meles and put a check on this behaviour, disappointingly chose to rather become its echo chamber! All hell broke loose, now abiy cant even save himself from amhara psychos and media hosted by the same ilk who want his and his top deputies neck at OPP! Abiy is unable to give any more, amhara system cant work without total submission. These irreconcilable positions are at the early stages of war that can expand and engulf everything at any minute!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 Apr 2021, 15:17

agames are nasty people on the face of the earth, aren't they? somaliman (he is not somali but agame ) and braindead_head( gearhead) are disappointed with this blessing idea. That means that they want agames' crying to continue 24/7. The agames' problem is that they are telling us they are everything and unique on the world, they are warriors, intellectuals, scientist bla bla; but the reality on the ground is the opposite.

Braindead_head and agameman saying Abiy and Amara's officials have been using my advise to rule the country. Thank you for your compliment I am indebted to you.

But i am saying again there are a lot interesting things are happening in the world, like about ancient Egyptian archaeological findings and the like.
It is boring to read endless agames' and shabos' insults 24/7.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Apr 2021, 16:59

Abaymado wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 15:17
agames are nasty people on the face of the earth, aren't they? somaliman (he is not somali but agame ) and braindead_head( gearhead) are disappointed with this blessing idea. That means that they want agames' crying to continue 24/7. The agames' problem is that they are telling us they are everything and unique on the world, they are warriors, intellectuals, scientist bla bla; but the reality on the ground is the opposite.

Braindead_head and agameman saying Abiy and Amara's officials have been using my advise to rule the country. Thank you for your compliment I am indebted to you.

But i am saying again there are a lot interesting things are happening in the world, like about ancient Egyptian archaeological findings and the like.

Yet you keep reading them!

You're a proof that a human being can live without a brain!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 18 Apr 2021, 04:07

Somaliman wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:59
Abaymado wrote:

agameman I haven't read their useless repeated posts, just I have been looking the title.
Well you are good example how agame are good for nothing but talking; keep rolling on the floor, cowardice.

I am your superior in every aspect, keep on crying.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Apr 2021, 17:16

Abaymado wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 04:07
Somaliman wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:59
Abaymado wrote:

agameman I haven't read their useless repeated posts, just I have been looking the title.
Well you are good example how agame are good for nothing but talking; keep rolling on the floor, cowardice.

I am your superior in every aspect, keep on crying.

I understand your frustration very well. Believe me, you're not the only one to be disgusted about the sh.it that's posted on this forum on a daily basis. We've been asking the owner of this forum to do something about this for many, many years, but he has been turning a deaf ear. You can even write to his email, but he won't even bother to acknowledge receipt of your complaint!

What you can do is to send him this unique present:

Go to www.sendshit.co.uk. It will ask you to pick a sh.it from the animal you like the most and they'll take care of the rest; wrapping a fresh piece of sh.it of top notch quality and packing it nicely for you and delivering it to him by hand.