Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"I hereby declare that what is being perpetrated in Tigray right now is an act of deliberate genocide" Amb. Herman Cohen

Post by sarcasm » 16 Apr 2021, 19:35

I hereby declare that what is being perpetrated in Tigray right now is an act of deliberate genocide, and all those involved will be held accountable. #Ethiopia

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: "I hereby declare that what is being perpetrated in Tigray right now is an act of deliberate genocide" Amb. Herman C

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Apr 2021, 20:49

He is a paid TPLF cadre. No diplomat with an iota of common sense makes that statement. The more he writes in Twitter about the Ethiopian internal politics, the more he shines his true nature. He is a disgrace to American diplomats, whom the great majority of them are respected public servants.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: "I hereby declare that what is being perpetrated in Tigray right now is an act of deliberate genocide" Amb. Herman C

Post by Horus » 16 Apr 2021, 20:58

Cohen is the brain master of TPLF's destruction of Ethiopia. He is deeply sad because his brain children are being eradicated from the Ethiopian body politic. Who gives a fuuuk about this aging enemy of the Ethiopian nation scribbles about?!!! This is neither 1976 nor 1991.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 17 Apr 2021, 16:38

sarcasm wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 19:35
I hereby declare that what is being perpetrated in Tigray right now is an act of deliberate genocide, and all those involved will be held accountable. #Ethiopia
This is huge!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Apr 2021, 17:25

Eden , even his English is terrible. He cannot “ declare” anything. Who is he ? He is an American citizen. An American citizen does not declare anything. Governments declare something, say war. An individual have the right to express his opinion, but cannot declare it. Declare implies a collective voice represented by authority. This cadre needs some medication I think he lost his mind, or he is grieving about lost money.
He started in November by telling us the Ethiopian armed force was no match to “ battle hardened” TPLF. Well, the Ethiopian armed force ran over TPLF in no time. Well, Cohen changed his tune. Only negotiation between Abiy and TPLF was the solution he declared, He realized after awhile that Abiy was no in mood to negotiate with a dying TPLF.
Well, the American TPLF cadre was in dilemma. If negotiation is not in the cards, maybe accusing Abiy with genocide might persuade him to think otherwise seems the latest plan.
Well, Cohen turns out to be as ignorant as TPLFs are regarding Ethiopian politics.
The More TPLF handlers try to save TPLF, the more Ethiopians coalesce behind the Abiy administration. It breeds the opposite effect.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 17 Apr 2021, 17:39

The old man doesn't strike me as a person that is easily excitable! There had to have been hard evidence found that had him go gung-ho on litigating the intent itself! if so...indeed huge!
sarcasm wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:38
sarcasm wrote:
This is huge!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Apr 2021, 05:25

sarcasm wrote:
This shows more than anything else how the world we share is ruled with full of impunity for many in it, where some are above the rule of law and others are subjected to the "rule of law".

A grand allegation against a sovereign state of the world community is labelled by a certain individual without any sort of supporting evidence just shows more than anything that some are free to act with that impunity.

At the end we can only ask about how an idiot this creature must have been all along and how the world we share was ruled by actors filled with idiocracy.

At the end it is important to note that this is not about this individual, nor it is about Tigray.

For us Ethiopians and Eritreans, it is all about modern day imperialism running amok and it is very important to recognize this and handle it for what it is, else we will risk perishing against the same imperialism, a vulture.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 18 Apr 2021, 07:26

You didn't bear the shame but TPLF and Tigre people did. You resisted sacrificing your life for freedom, justice, and honor but TPLF died with shame and disgrace and continued to be disgraceful.

Long live Amhara Fano and ENDF!