Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Stalin Gebreselassie continued his bunch of lies!!!!

Post by pushkin » 16 Apr 2021, 11:00

Fiyameta

Re: Stalin Gebreselassie continued his bunch of lies!!!!

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Apr 2021, 13:20

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 16 Apr 2021, 14:01

pushkin wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 11:00
pushkin,

The loveable Medhin never went overboard in politics while doing her business. She had her own graceful style and balance; she always had a respect for country; not once slighted our national pride; was never like the gullible Stalin or Alula.

She did great interviews in TMS; it seemed to me, her being pretty had an impact on the many TPLF goons who spilled their guts in front of cameras. I can't imagine anybody else would have gotten that much stuff out the many TPLF crooks she interviewed over the years; they all tried to impress her and went overboard. She served her country very well; Dr. Abiy should send her a national award; I mean that!

The nude pictures we saw in this forum were tasteful for a celebrity like her; she looked beautiful indeed! Nothing to be ashamed of! Too bad she was associated with snakes like Alula; he doesn't deserve her however, I've no doubt of her having a future come back in Ethiopia with her own show and be a great newswoman nationally; hope she's alive and safe.

Cheers!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 16 Apr 2021, 15:59

Dawi wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 14:01
pushkin wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 11:00
pushkin,

The loveable Medhin never went overboard in politics while doing her business. She had her own graceful style and balance; she always had a respect for country; not once slighted our national pride; was never like the gullible Stalin or Alula.

She did great interviews in TMS; it seemed to me, her being pretty had an impact on the many TPLF goons who spilled their guts in front of cameras. I can't imagine anybody else would have gotten that much stuff out the many TPLF crooks she interviewed over the years; they all tried to impress her and went overboard. She served her country very well; Dr. Abiy should send her a national award; I mean that!

The nude pictures we saw in this forum were tasteful for a celebrity like her; she looked beautiful indeed! Nothing to be ashamed of! Too bad she was associated with snakes like Alula; he doesn't deserve her however, I've no doubt of her having a future come back in Ethiopia with her own show and be a great newswoman nationally; hope she's alive and safe.

Cheers!
Dawi; I agree with your take. I found her to more objective and less emotional in many issues. my question is where is she right now? is she still in Ethiopia or she is in the states. think Alula Solomn is guy and he has nothing to do with her.