Post by Justice Seeker » 16 Apr 2021, 12:47

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Re: Herman J. Cohen : Message for Isaias

Post by kerenite » 16 Apr 2021, 14:12

Justice Seeker wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 10:46
The pressure on issu from the international community to withdraw his troops from tigray is mounting. However, he is in a dilemma. If he withdraws his troops, the weyanne will re-occupy tigray (hey! I ain't belittling the ethio federal army). Besides, he needs a safe exit route when withdrawing from tigray. Even uncle sam will withdraw his troops from Afghanistan beginning of next month and he made a deal or better put begged the talebans not to attack his troops while withdrawing.

Finally....

Isu inserted his nose in a quagmire (aseQti) in a dark country called abyssinya and as such he is in a dilemma. Our youth are falling in tigray and now as it is reported in various medias, they are also conscripted in oromia as well. But why? Of course in order to prolong the political lifespan of colonel abi.

P. S. An advice to the farsighted eris (excluding the amiches here who are the majority)

Never.. Ever... underestimate the tigryans, once eri troops withdraw from tigray, the tigryans will take over their "country" and their next move won't be against amhara rather against us eris (thanks to issayas).

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Apr 2021, 15:24

Hey TPLF's , how is Herman Cohen doing - dealing his loss of TPLF, COVID-19, etc.?
I am wondering why has not anyone captured a video or picture of him in the TPLF's diaspora rocking demonstration - Back rolling Tigre style Mardi Gras. lol

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Apr 2021, 15:40

ብሎ አለ አጋሜ.... ተቀብረውም የሚፎክሩ ፈሳም አጋሜዎች ሰለቹን ::

The dumbest analysis I have ever read in Mereja from none other than ፅጻሕጻሒ ሓዳማይ shirtam agamieee :P. If I were you I would hide my shirtam agamieee arse. We will go no where.

You got meal today?

FANOs are coming... run ...run ... starvin Marvin....
kerenite wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 14:12
Justice Seeker wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 10:46
The pressure on issu from the international community to withdraw his troops from tigray is mounting. However, he is in a dilemma. If he withdraws his troops, the weyanne will re-occupy tigray (hey! I ain't belittling the ethio federal army). Besides, he needs a safe exit route when withdrawing from tigray. Even uncle sam will withdraw his troops from Afghanistan beginning of next month and he made a deal or better put begged the talebans not to attack his troops while withdrawing.

Finally....

Isu inserted his nose in a quagmire (aseQti) in a dark country called abyssinya and as such he is in a dilemma. Our youth are falling in tigray and now as it is reported in various medias, they are also conscripted in oromia as well. But why? Of course in order to prolong the political lifespan of colonel abi.

P. S. An advice to the farsighted eris (excluding the amiches here who are the majority)

Never.. Ever... underestimate the tigryans, once eri troops withdraw from tigray, the tigryans will take over their "country" and their next move won't be against amhara rather against us eris (thanks to issayas).

Aba

Post by Aba » 16 Apr 2021, 16:13

The only option: ICC indictment :shock:

Aba

Post by Aba » 16 Apr 2021, 16:44

Issu the Molester of Eritrea:

ካብ ቤ/ጽ ፕረዚደንት ኤርትራ ናብ ኣብ ትግራይ ዝርከቡ ኣዘዝቲ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ዝተላእከ 27 ገጽ ሚስጢራዊ ሰነድ ገምጋም መምርሕን ትእዛዝን ብሓጺሩ

Aba

Post by Aba » 16 Apr 2021, 17:56

"The Eritrean government must withdraw its forces from Ethiopia immediately," Thomas-Greenfield said.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20210 ... mediately/

In plain English bozzos and stooges can understand:
"Get the F out"
:shock:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Apr 2021, 18:05

Herman Cohen, Elsa Chrmti, AbaQ (ars-wash), Koremite, justice killer...damn what this thread STINKS! A bunch of corpses, piled up! :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Apr 2021, 18:16

ቂቂቂቂ why doesn't Tegedalay Herman Cohen go himself and try to face Eritrean force, he will the real taste the flavor. It sounds like he is crying like a baby trying to reach his bottle milk, please someone can give me that bottle milk. This man is shameless, at this age he deceiving many Tigre youth as if they have big brother behind - but the reality is he is exposing their innocent arse being whipped by Amhara Militia and of course, if they misbehave northwards spanked by Eritrea. Only idiots listen to this man, people whose brain is dead or weak to reason listens to him. Like Meles Bisrat, who attempt to kill his Amhara wife. I hope someone, Amhara man, will spank Meles Bisrat.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Apr 2021, 14:39

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 18:05
Herman Cohen, Elsa Chrmti, AbaQ (ars-wash), Koremite, justice killer...damn what this thread STINKS! A bunch of corpses, piled up! :lol:
Among others, the 2 issu puppies here, namely the junior hgdef cadre zeymeslo and the illiterate wedi torserawit fed-up are furious and as usual they resorted to name calling campaign.The redundant agame this or agame that crap. Lol

What angered them most is that I mentioned our eris youth are falling in tigray for a none eritrean national issue.

Those 2 and others alike have no family members deployed in tigray (now in oromia as well), their children and the children of their masters who are in power are safe and going to the best colleges in USA or Europe. Hence why should they care as long as the deQi tekalat are falling in order to prolong the political lifespan in power of their master the psychopath issu and the little dictator col abi.

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Apr 2021, 15:10

I am wondering why Herman Cohen is trying his አ@ss off to be Isaias Afeworqi's equal. Tweeting doesn't make him an equal to Isais. Isaias is a president just like his president, Joe Biden. Is Herman Cohen trying to be president CEO of TMH, rip off. :lol: :lol: :lol: LoL

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2021, 15:16

Koremite- you aren't talking about weyane rat's kids, you weasel. Just to remind, your retarded ars.

Sawa: the best university in the world!

kerenite wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:39
Zmeselo wrote:
Among others, the 2 issu puppies here, namely the junior hgdef cadre zeymeslo and the illiterate wedi torserawit fed-up are furious and as usual they resorted to name calling campaign.The redundant agame this or agame that crap. Lol

What angered them most is that I mentioned our eris youth are falling in tigray for a none eritrean national issue.

Those 2 and others alike have no family members deployed in tigray (now in oromia as well), their children and the children of their masters who are in power are safe and going to the best colleges in USA or Europe. Hence why should they care as long as the deQi tekalat are falling in order to prolong the political lifespan in power of their master the psychopath issu and the little dictator col abi.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Apr 2021, 16:17

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 15:16
Koremite- you aren't talking about weyane rat's kids, you weasel. Just to remind, your retarded ars.

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Aite zombie,

Hahaha..... It was just a show you twerp! Is she in tembien or adwa facing the weyannes?

Hey, I hate to repeat, but as I have mentioned few months ago, 2 of my nephews are deployed in tigray. I always keep following their condition by calling my sister and brother back home. One of the nephews is the son of my sister she keeps telling me DUAA GIBERELO BISELAM KIMILES in other words pray for him that he returns safely of course in tgrayit language. This nephew did have contact with his family at the beginning but not anymore since over 2 months. My other nephew the son of my brother is still in contact with his family but for how long? Only god knows.

Finally,

Each and every eri is in such situation as mine or perhaps worse but those eris ain't here.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2021, 16:31

Ok, tell us then which Western University she went to- you biiatch.

Stupido, what weyane? Weyane was dead, in 17 days! Think about it, weasel. Just 17 days!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:17
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Aite zombie,

Hahaha..... It was just a show you twerp! Is she in tembien or adwa facing the weyannes?

Hey, I hate to repeat, but as I have mentioned few months ago, 2 of my nephews are deployed in tigray. I always keep following their condition by calling my sister and brother back home. One of the nephews is the son of my sister she keeps telling me DUAA GIBERELO BISELAM KIMILES in other words pray for him that he returns safely of course in tgrayit language. This nephew did have contact with his family at the beginning but not anymore since over 2 months. My other nephew the son of my brother is still in contact with his family but for how long? Only god knows.

Finally,

Each and every eri is in such situation as mine or perhaps worse but they ain't here in this website which happens to be an ethio outlet.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Apr 2021, 17:04

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:31

Stupido, what weyane? Weyane was dead, in 17 days! Think about it, weasel. Just 17 days!!!

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Aite zombie,

Finally,

Each and every eri is in such situation as mine or perhaps worse but they ain't here in this website which happens to be an ethio outlet.
Aite zombie,

I didn't selectively mention the daughter of your god going to western colleges. Where did you get that from?

The million dollar question is would he or phillipos or the 2 yemanes send their offspring to the tigray inferno assuming that they are still living in eritrea? Give me a break you....twerp!

Sinitewaweaq aytiHananek ale amharay.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Apr 2021, 17:16

Obbo Isayas had to help Abiy, for his own benefit, and for Eritrea's. TPLF was openly threatening both Abiy's govt & Eritrea. So, it was as the old adage goes, ''us or them,'' and it was them [TPLF] who was vanquished.
However! Abiy recently admitted his army is fighting on ''8 fronts'' and is fighting an ''exhausting guerrilla war,''

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... erilla-war

which means that, many tigrayan youth must be joining the armed struggle, and now, whether or not the tplf is gone, they are joining to push out what they deem to be invaders in tigray. if they remain determined and consistent, honestly, abiy and his allies will not be able to sustain the war effort, they simply will bring the economy/country down with them, if they try stubbornly. the price of living, food, etc, is already going way up, from what i read, see, and hear from family back home. combine that with the potential of amara pp going to war with oromia police + WBO/OLF + oromo civilians who pick up arms... and it can, and may get, ugly real quick. eritreans can send troops if they want, it will just delay the inevitable at this point.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Apr 2021, 17:24

Give just 1 example then, weasel. Waiting! Tick tock, tick tock...

There's no such thing as "Tgray inferno", you

Just 17 days!!!! :lol:

kerenite wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 17:04
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 16:31

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Aite zombie,

Finally,

Aite zombie,

I didn't selectively mention the daughter of your god going to western colleges. Where did you get that from?

The million dollar question is would he or phillipos or the 2 yemanes send their offspring to the tigray inferno assuming that they are still living in eritrea? Give me a break you....twerp!

Sinitewaweaq aytiHananek ale amharay.