Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Fulfilled Prophecy: Kubur President Isaias Afewerki on Badme

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Apr 2021, 23:38

(Rough Translation)
President Isaias Afewerki -- "... We will never spill one single drop of Eritrean blood to get the territories awarded to us by the international border commission's final and binding decision. And neither are we too concerned about the people who foolishly mistake our patience for weakness. The junta that continuously lie to the Ethiopian people through their media propaganda know very well we Eritreans pack a devastating punch when it comes to war, so our refusal to stoop to their level to go tiț-for-tat with them is not a weakness, but rather an insight of knowing our strength.

We will remain resolute in the pursuit of our goals, cognizant of the fact that Badme is as immovable as the mountain that, the Junta can never relocate it elsewhere. It will still be sitting there for us when the time comes. We are super confident in our ability to get our sovereign territories back without firing a single bullet. To those who repeatedly taunt us, provoke us, saying why we don't go to war to get Badme back, my answer is very simple: There are different types of wars, and the type of war we choose to get our territories back is not of their concern, but ours. If anything, the mystery concealed from them now, will manifest itself in due time." 8) 8) 8)

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Fulfilled Prophecy: Kubur President Isaias Afewerki on Badme

Post by Hawzen » 16 Apr 2021, 00:19

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the nightmare of agame clan for annihilating the coward TPLF Junta single handedly. I don't think anybody can question the resilience and bravery of this man. He is absolutely second to none when it comes to heroism.

Today, PIA is standing tall while the entire crooked TPLF Junta have become history :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: . Please let me know where TPLF leaders like Seyum Mesfin are today :lol: :lol: :lol:

May God bless PIA!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Apr 2021, 00:41

Fiyameta wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:38
This guy's ability to analyze and dissect issues is phenomenal. His prophetic abilities to see the future is unbelievable. He has been doing it for 50 year and one can write a book about the predictions he made, in some cases decades before, that came true, exactly as he described them. His Tigrigna is so beautiful, I would love to see all his speeches and interviews collected just so that we can learn how to use the language.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Apr 2021, 01:10

From 2002 to 2020:

Agame: "Come and get Badme!" :mrgreen:

Eritreans: ".... We will get it back at a time and place of our choosing! We have a bigger fish to fry! " 8)

After 2020:
Eritreans: "Come and get Mekelle!" :lol:

Agame: "Genocide! Rape! Looting!" :cry: :cry:

Eritreans: "Come and get Adwa!" :lol:

Agame: "Drone! UAE! China! Russia!" :cry: :cry:

We made you change your nicknames from eden to Sarcasm, from Awash to Aba.....etc
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 16 Apr 2021, 20:22

I think removing the TPLF cancer from Badme was not enough for the Prophet Isaiah that he wanted their overthrow, permanent confinement in Tigray, and if they ever make a slight error, liquidate them all! And that's exactly what he did. Very calculating and cold. The moment he said "Game Over Woyane", I knew he was up to something, but never in my wildest dreams could I have thought that he would finish them off all.

I believe Salt-N-Pepa wrote this song for the East African Prophet Isaiah.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Apr 2021, 20:32

He delivered on his promise. Tplf rats were routed with minimal loss and destroyed never to recover again. Thank you wedi afe :mrgreen:

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 16 Apr 2021, 20:40

“The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy with out firing a single shot”... at its best
They were waiting a war in badme and made history in a concealed move... they didn’t even know what hit them... until a bullet went through seyoum mesfins skull... still they are puzzled on what happen ... mystery

Classic... books need to be written and movies auditioned for the world to know and learn....

The movie is rolling and enjoying it 😂👏🏼👍 my prediction for the ending of the movie is;
The junta are going to make Issu their hero at the end of the movie and celebrate him in mekele for saving them... the villain turns to be the saver hero... I’m loving the show that started in summer of 2018 👏🏼👍😁

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 16 Apr 2021, 21:09

I think what angered the emasculated agame men the most is, when PM Abiy during one of his speeches said ...
"almost all of the Oromo and Amhara soldiers stationed in Tigray the last 20 years have fathered at least 6 or 7 children EACH from sex-starved, desperate Tigray women." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to find out, agame men are either h0m0sexuals, as evidenced by their behavior at Ethiopian prisons, or rape their own underage daughters as a ritual to honor their father satan. :twisted: