Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

WANTED!

Post by Somaliman » 15 Apr 2021, 22:41

A court in Mogadishu has issued summons to these culprits and has charged them with ‘leaking national security information and military secrets'.

1- Matt Bryden
2- Rashid Abdi
3- Robinson Colin
4- Kheyre Abdrahman Rage
5- Emmanuel Deidder
6- iyo David Hopkins

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/Apr/ ... ation.aspx

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: WANTED!

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Apr 2021, 22:48

I thought the Rushid Abdi guy is an agamieee. Now he is the only Somali I have ever encountered who sold his soul to highest bidder. I guess that is how he does for living.

Somaliman

Re: WANTED!

Post by Somaliman » 16 Apr 2021, 10:21

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:48
I thought the Rushid Abdi guy is an agamieee. Now he is the only Somali I have ever encountered who sold his soul to highest bidder. I guess that is how he does for living.

Brother,

I agree with you, as I found him so peculiar myself, even though I've only started paying attention to what he's writing very recently!

Guess what! Thanks to Google, I've just found out that he's a Somali Kenyan, and this explains everything about his behaviour.

Apart from Farah Moallim, Somali Kenyans are different in mentality from the rest of Somalis, including those from Djibouti and Ethiopia.

I feel at ease with discussing, exchanging and sharing ideas with an Eritrean or Ethiopian, but when it comes to a Somali Kenyan, the discussion itself becomes a non-starter right from the beginning!

To me, Somali Kenyans have Bantu mentality! No wonder why our Roman here on this forum is often after Bantus!