Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

From Eritrean King *tarik* 2 My Amhara Brothers: Addis Must Be Free From Galla Kenyans & Agame Hyenas!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 15 Apr 2021, 21:09

From Eritrean King *tarik* 2 My Amhara Brothers: Addis Must Be Free From Galla Kenyans & Agame Hyenas!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow: :!:

euroland
Member+

Re: From Eritrean King *tarik* 2 My Amhara Brothers: Addis Must Be Free From Galla Kenyans & Agame Hyenas!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by euroland » 15 Apr 2021, 21:31

Don’t insult the good people of Oromo using our name. No Eritrean would ever insult the Oromos. You seems to have a hidden agenda to instigate hates between these two great people.
tarik wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 21:09
From Eritrean King *tarik* 2 My Amhara Brothers: Addis Must Be Free From Galla Kenyans & Agame Hyenas!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow: :!:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: From Eritrean King *tarik* 2 My Amhara Brothers: Addis Must Be Free From Galla Kenyans & Agame Hyenas!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by tarik » 15 Apr 2021, 21:36

euroland wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 21:31
Don’t insult the good people of Oromo using our name. No Eritrean would ever insult the Oromos. You seems to have a hidden agenda to instigate hates between these two great people.
tarik wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 21:09
=========================================================================================================================

Regional States Donate over 280 Mln Birr to Support Humanitarian Operation in Tigray
FormatNews and Press Release Source Govt. Ethiopia Posted 9 Mar 2021 Originally published 9 Mar 2021 Origin View original
Addis Ababa March 9/2021 (ENA) The Regional States of Oromia, Benishangul Gumuz and Gambella have today extended 282 million Birr to support the ongoing humanitarian operation in Tigray.

Chief Administrators of Oromia, Benishangul Gumuz and Gambella Regional States, Shimelis Abdisa, Ashadli Hassen and Umod Ujulu respectively have handed over the donation to Tigray Interim Administration Chief Executive Officer, Mulu Nega today.

Accordingly, Oromia region donated 257 million birr, while Gambella and Benishangul Gumuz have contributed 10 million birr and 15 million birr respectively.

In addition to the financial contribution, the regions have also provided materials supports including Ambulances.

During the occasion, Tigray Interim Administration Chief Executive Officer, Mulu Nega appreciated the regional states for their solidarity in supporting humanitarian assistance in the region.

Since the unprecedented humanitarian crisis in the region, Ethiopians have been providing various support to enhance the humanitarian needs of the region, he added.

The leaders of regional states have expressed commitment to continue their effort to expedite the humanitarian and rehabilitation operations being undertaken in region.

It is to be recalled that Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed last month held meeting with regional presidents and city administrators, and agreed to mobilize support to rebuild Tigray Region.

With the successful conclusion of the law enforcement operation, the most important priority of the government in the Tigray region continues to be providing life-saving humanitarian assistance to the affected people.
. Shimeles idot works with tplf and olf against Amharas and Eritreans. WAKE UP IDIOT