Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Such extreme fascism on Lidetu Ayalew shows Meshrefet is a remorseless devil.

Post by abel qael » 15 Apr 2021, 20:33

euroland
Member+

Re: Such extreme fascism on Lidetu Ayalew shows Meshrefet is a remorseless devil.

Post by euroland » 15 Apr 2021, 21:19

Aziza shikor
Welcome back, I know you are still in deep mourning; it has been a tough week again :lol: : :lol:
Glad you never went to Temben deserts with the coward juntas, I may never have find your chopped up head like Monjornino :lol:

By the way, is your dead “TDF”, still on plan to “liberate” mini Kilil by June 7!as you declared?
abel qael wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 20:33

abel qael

Re: Such extreme fascism on Lidetu Ayalew shows Meshrefet is a remorseless devil.

Post by abel qael » 16 Apr 2021, 02:35

Eurokintir, brother abdelazziz told you, your shetata hamasenay mitrinmmeakor can't live without dreaming to be choked by my anaconda. You just use every fake reason to come to bi'tch on my posts thinking I will replace Abdelaziz's Anaconda with my manmeat.

Listen, do you know your Hamasenay militia is dying in huge numbers in Mereb River North of Axum? Do you know TDF captured 4 Trucks of wedimedhin full of weapons and canned food in East Tigray? Doo you know hundreds died yesterday Southern Tigray? Do you know 2 mechanized battalions of the coward Hamasenay militia were eradicated near Hawzen a few hours ago? It is very bad to be hamasenaylu'tiew.

BTW: Asamnew Tsige Brigade -an Amharu commando brigade - and other wedimedhin and PP Armies are also destroyed near May-Mekden, Near Hashenge, in Of fla. 2 generals and a colonel are killed too.