Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

A new name has been assigned: Chigr Znabu

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Apr 2021, 20:19

Revenge is the ultimate healing for Tigrayans on the dish washers for the Eritreans, no life nor wife to make sure the next generation of Tigrayans not to be bent their heads and until all Tigrayans achieve marching to Hamassien Awraja and clean all Nazis and their enablers.

Issayas grandfather Dejach Abraha Hagos a new wedded man crossed to Eritrea to wash Disti and Galita for the Eritreans of Italians than eating corn and wheat Qolo with proud dignity in Tembien.

Il nonno di Issayas Dejach Abraha Hagos, un nuovo sposato, è andato in Eritrea per lavare Disti e Galita per gli eritrei degli italiani, piuttosto che mangiare mais e grano Qolo con orgogliosa dignità a Tembien.

euroland
Member+

Re: A new name has been assigned: Chigr Znabu

Post by euroland » 15 Apr 2021, 20:34

Ayte Adgi junta
Keep assigning names while we keep ruling your famine ridden behind :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 20:19

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: A new name has been assigned: Chigr Znabu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Apr 2021, 21:08

Halafi, I think , those two “ fascists” made a permanent residence in your little brain making you to behave ignorant, if not insane. A “ new name has been assigned” is not a sentence . To whom ? I could guess it might be to one of your favorite fascist. But I do not have to guess. You have to spell it out . The other day to your cadre comrade, whom I thought to be a Borona boy — not exactly he is as old as Sebhat — Yabello, who turns out to be a committed TPLF cadre like Eden, I gave him a valuable advice to end his miserable life. He took my advice. He was drinking, but the result has not been what I expected. It made him paranoid : he sees the Abiy’s army everywhere. Maybe you could handle liquor better than he. And start drinking Halafi singing the new song TPLF is no more...