Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

RIP Monjorino: Her body is found separated from her head (beheaded)

Post by Misraq » 14 Apr 2021, 11:19

Information is spilled on social media today that says the body of Monjorino is found separated from her head 12 feet apart. There is a high chance that this information is true and is being verified at this moment.

In any case, we say RIP.
Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: RIP Monjorino: Her body is found separated from her head (beheaded)

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Apr 2021, 14:12

Knowing denkoro weyanes, they probably killed her themselves. Word is tplf fat rats are blaming each other for their humiliating defeat.
Misraq wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 11:19
Information is spilled on social media today that says the body of Monjorino is found separated from her head 12 feet apart. There is a high chance that this information is true and is being verified at this moment.

In any case, we say RIP.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Apr 2021, 14:20

Knowing she has high chance of government pardon or few years in prison, she might decided to arrested but as you said they might fear that she might led the government for their hidding hole so decided to kill her instantly as they always do to their own. And of course cut her heads off to satisfy their dark cult demonic nature. Agamewoch are evils by nature. How this evils ruled the nation of 100 millions for theee decades?

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 14:12
Knowing denkoro weyanes, they probably killed her themselves. Word is tplf fat rats are blaming each other for their humiliating defeat.
Misraq wrote:

In any case, we say RIP.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Apr 2021, 04:46

Right on brother fed. She wasn't important in the tplf circle. She was probably one of getachew werada's female friends if you know what i mean. Im surprised the fat mess managed to get medhin naked :mrgreen: he's punching way above his weight the whale bas.tard.
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 14:20
Knowing she has high chance of government pardon or few years in prison, she might decided to arrested but as you said they might fear that she might led the government for their hidding hole so decided to kill her instantly as they always do to their own. And of course cut her heads off to satisfy their dark cult demonic nature. Agamewoch are evils by nature. How this evils ruled the nation of 100 millions for theee decades?

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Misraq wrote:

In any case, we say RIP.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Apr 2021, 09:41

I thought the photo was a fake but i looked closely and found out NOT. :P She has tiny tits though. I am afraid that she might not make it on “Jimmy’s” photo collection or lists .... :oops: TPLFists were too busy showing tits and phone sEx and drinking vodka.. indeed WeraDa.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 04:46
Right on brother fed. She wasn't important in the tplf circle. She was probably one of getachew werada's female friends if you know what i mean. Im surprised the fat mess managed to get medhin naked :mrgreen: he's punching way above his weight the whale bas.tard.
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 14:20

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Misraq wrote:

In any case, we say RIP.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Apr 2021, 10:51

Brother Fed,

You noticed it right. Monjorino won't make it to my photo collection but Medhin made it somehow. By the way, Medhin had a string of relationships with amhara boys before she made it to TMH. I know a couple of men who did her real good. The fact that she allows Getachew Read (a Raya Amhara by heritage, but sold his soul to be agame) is one evidence that this girl doesn't open her kitty for her agame men. :lol:

As to Monjorino, she was unable to keep one real man in her life. This tells me that her kitty not being that tasty 😋 and as a result men came and go in her life. A nice kitty has a lock mechanism where who ever enters it will find it difficult to let go ;)...in that sense, Monjorino is not gifted, so she became promiscuous.

I still feel sorry for her to end up having her head cut off from her body. I don't wish that level of humiliation even for my worst enemy....really. I guess that is one thing that made the agame race stand out from the rest

Jimmy