Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

ኢትዮዽያኖች ከዐብይ አህመድ ይበልጥ በኢሳይያስ አፈወርቅ ላይ ጠንካራ እመነት አለው - ከደሩ ዘሐረሩ ውይይት የሰማሁት ደነቀኝ

Post by Abere » 13 Apr 2021, 20:23

ኢትዮዽያኖች ከዐብይ አህመድ ይበልጥ በኢሳይያስ አፈወርቅ ላይ ጠንካራ እመነት አለው ከደሩ ዘሐረሩ ውይይት የሰማሁት ደነቀኝ:: ኦሮሙማ ዐብይ አህመድን down the roads is going to hurt him. This Orommuma sh!t is going to kiss the dust next. It will be an utter stupidity to not take lesson from TPLF.

Noble Amhara

Re: ኢትዮዽያኖች ከዐብይ አህመድ ይበልጥ በኢሳይያስ አፈወርቅ ላይ ጠንካራ እመነት አለው - ከደሩ ዘሐረሩ ውይይት የሰማሁት ደነቀኝ

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Apr 2021, 20:27

I think less talking and waiting for the right time is the right thing to do for now during peace building residential areas across big Amhara for Amharas in welega is the right thing to do all Amhara towns should start donation pages for diaspora to fund Amhara we must focus on ourselves and strengthen our people before we strike z enemies Amhara activists should start less reacting to civilian deaths and start building mass Amhara nation like building 100s of more highways and towns we must follow China development plan

Do not give the enemy our time

Abere

Re: ኢትዮዽያኖች ከዐብይ አህመድ ይበልጥ በኢሳይያስ አፈወርቅ ላይ ጠንካራ እመነት አለው - ከደሩ ዘሐረሩ ውይይት የሰማሁት ደነቀኝ

Post by Abere » 13 Apr 2021, 20:36

I concur with your idea of focusing on the low hanging fruit - protect the lives of innocent Amhara first from OLF attack. When time is ripe, Orommuma will be flushed down the toilet like woyane tegedaly.

Noble Amhara wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 20:27
I think less talking and waiting for the right time is the right thing to do for now during peace building residential areas across big Amhara for Amharas in welega is the right thing to do all Amhara towns should start donation pages for diaspora to fund Amhara we must focus on ourselves and strengthen our people before we strike z enemies Amhara activists should start less reacting to civilian deaths and start building mass Amhara nation

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Apr 2021, 20:48

Abere wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 20:36
I concur with your idea of focusing on the low hanging fruit - protect the lives of innocent Amhara first from OLF attack. When time is ripe, Orommuma will be flushed down the toilet like woyane tegedaly.

Noble Amhara wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 20:27
I think less talking and waiting for the right time is the right thing to do for now during peace building residential areas across big Amhara for Amharas in welega is the right thing to do all Amhara towns should start donation pages for diaspora to fund Amhara we must focus on ourselves and strengthen our people before we strike z enemies Amhara activists should start less reacting to civilian deaths and start building mass Amhara nation

Protecting innocent lives is by expanding Gondar Bahir Dar Dessie Debre berhan Kombolcha hayq woldia wuchale mersa enjibara Dansha cities for Amhara minorities