Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

(((IRAN vs ISRAEL WAR)))JUST IN: Israel’s Mossad In Iraq Attacked A Lot Of Israelis killed & Wounded!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Apr 2021, 17:50

Israel’s Mossad in Iraq attacked, a number of Israelis killed, wounded: Sources
Tuesday, 13 April 2021 9:05 PM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 13 April 2021 9:05 PM ]

Israel's Mossad spy agency in Iraq has come under a deadly attack, security sources say.
Israel's Mossad spy agency has come under attack in Iraq, security sources say, with a number of Israeli forces killed or wounded in what was described as a “heavy blow” on the Zionist regime.

Iraq's Saberin News, citing security sources, reported late on Tuesday that a facility affiliated with Israel’s Mossad spy agency had been attacked in the north of the country.

The Iraqi media said the attack resulted in the death and injury of a “number of Israeli forces,” dealing a “heavy blow” to the regime and its spy agency.

The incident came hours after an Israeli ship was attacked in the Emirati port of Fujairah, causing damage but no casualties.

Media reports say an Israeli ship called the Hyperion affiliated with the regime’s PCC company has come under attack off the Emirati coast.
Israel’s Channel 12 quoted unnamed regime officials as blaming Iran for the ship attack.

The vessel, called the Hyperion and sailing under the Bahamas flag, was associated with the Israeli Ray Shipping company, the same company that owns a vessel hit by an explosion in the Sea of Oman in February.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hastily accused at the time Iran of attacking the ship, with Iran categorically rejecting the charge.

Israeli media said the Tuesday’s attack on Hyperion was likely carried out with either a missile or a drone.

The attack followed an act of sabotage that targeted the electricity distribution network of Iran’s Shahid Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan nuclear facility in Natanz, which is a uranium enrichment center located in the city of the same name in Iran’s central province of Isfahan.

'Natanz incident bold act of nuclear terrorism on Iranian soil'
'Natanz incident bold act of nuclear terrorism on Iranian soil'
Iran says the Sunday incident in Natanz which saw a nuclear facility lose electricity was "a bold act of nuclear terrorism on the Iranian soil".
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh told reporters on Monday that, “The appalling incident that took place in Natanz was the work of the Zionist regime (Israel), given what it was repeatedly saying before and what is still being heard from various sources these days.”

Iran said earlier this month that one of its merchant vessels has been targeted by an explosion of unknown origin in the strategic Red Sea, in the second such incident in less than a month.

The Foreign Ministry spokesman told reporters the Saviz ship was struck by the blast on April 5 near the coast of Djibouti, and sustained minor damage.

In a similar incident last month, an Iranian cargo ship was damaged after it was targeted by a terrorist attack en route to Europe in the Mediterranean Sea.

==========================================================================================================
Kohavi: We send our soldiers only on worthy missions, vow to protect them
This year, the attendance at the ceremony was limited to 5,000 people, under the Green Pass

Israelis stood in silence and bowed their heads for one minute Tuesday evening as the memorial siren blared across the country in commemoration of Remembrance Day.
Remembrance Day for the Fallen of Israel’s Wars and Victims of Terrorism began at 8 p.m. with the siren in memory of the fallen, followed by the official ceremony at the Western Wall with President Reuven Rivlin and IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Aviv Kohavi.

Recommended by
This year, attendance at the ceremony was limited to 5,000 people with the Green Pass, meaning that only people with a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery were allowed to attend the main ceremony and those at the National Hall for Israel’s Fallen on Mount Herzl and at Yad LaBanim Memorial Center in Jerusalem.
The memorial torch was lit by Maayan Netanel, the daughter of Capt. Yehonatan Natanel, who was killed in Operation Cast Lead in Gaza in 2009, and by Amiad Kahlon, the son of SWO Rami Kahlon, who was killed during Operation Protective Edge in Gaza in 2014.
In a speech at the main ceremony, Kohavi said as the commander of the military, his duty is to send the soldiers only to worthy missions and to protect them.
“We will do everything in our power to send them only to worthy missions,” he said. “We will first improve the IDF’s ability to carry out the missions successfully, and at the same time [we will do what we can] to protect and defend our own soldiers.”
“Tens of thousands of soldiers are doing countless missions on a daily basis, and they come back home safely as a result of professionalism and their commanders’ care,” Kohavi said. “This care includes also taking care of those who were wounded and a supreme effort to return the captives and the MIAs to their families and their country.
“Those of you who died protected the country, and we are continuing in the path they paved,” he said.
“Sometimes, the security that the State of Israel benefits from looks like an obvious thing,” Kohavi said. “But behind every safe day stands an entire army, which collects intelligence, defends, prevents infiltrations and shooting attacks, raids, attacks, arrests perpetrators and thwarts terrorist attacks and the use of weapons [against civilians].”
It might seem like a miracle for some, but those who are working hard to maintain this security are not focused on the miracle, but on how to carry out their missions, he said.
“Being a role model is also one of the IDF’s duties: an army that unites all parts of society, which nurtures that unity behind the goal,” Kohavi said.
“The IDF’s soldiers are exercising together, fighting together, winning together,” he said. “And when a comrade dies, we bury him together.”
“The price of independence is a heavy one: 23,928 dead, tens of thousands of people wounded and those who carry wounds on their souls for the rest of their lives,” Kohavi said.
President Reuven Rivlin, who is about to end his seven-year term as president, vowed to continue his struggle to return the captives and missing soldiers, even after he leaves office.
“Seven years ago, when the country was ablaze in Operation Protective Edge, I began my term as president on behalf of the citizens of Israel,” Rivlin said.
“My first baptism by fire was visiting the families of soldiers who had fallen in action,” he said. “I stood before the families and bowed my head on behalf of the Israeli people. I wanted to be with them in their pain, to say what was in my heart. I vowed to sanctify the memories of Israel’s heroes.”
“I did my best to bring back the missing and captive soldiers – may they come back to us, and soon,” Rivlin said. “I worked here in Israel and around the world to defend our soldiers and for our inalienable right to defense and security. I hope that I did right, but I surely did not do enough.”
“I promised you families that I would be your soldier,” he said. “That is what I did, and that is what I will do. Even as I come to the end of my term in office, I am not released from service. As long as I live, I will hold it in my heart and will work on your behalf.”
On Wednesday morning, another siren will sound at 11 a.m. Wednesday night will mark the end of Remembrance Day and the beginning of Independence Day. At 8 p.m., the traditional torch-lighting ceremony will take place at Mount Herzl.