Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Yesterday, Agames Fantasized About Killing 3,000 Eritreans. I Knew They Had Suffered A Devastating Defeat

Post by sesame » 13 Apr 2021, 13:17

By now, I am sure everyone has noticed that whenever Agames suffer a huge loss, they claim a huge victory. Who will forget 5 months back when Debretsion himself claimed to have captured and killed 10,000 Eritreans as his forces were getting decimated and kicked out of every Tigrayan and non-tigrayan city. It has been like that for the past 5 months. Halafi Mengedi alone has so far killed over 200,000 Eritreans. :lol: :lol:

So yesterday when Agames went into an orgy of fantasy and claimed to have killed 3,000 Eritreans, I knew for sure that they had suffered a devastating defeat. And sure enough, today, we hear from General Bacha what had transpired.

ZEMEN

Re: Yesterday, Agames Fantasized About Killing 3,000 Eritreans. I Knew They Had Suffered A Devastating Defeat

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Apr 2021, 15:48

sesame wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 13:17
By now, I am sure everyone has noticed that whenever Agames suffer a huge loss, they claim a huge victory. Who will forget 5 months back when Debretsion himself claimed to have captured and killed 10,000 Eritreans as his forces were getting decimated and kicked out of every Tigrayan and non-tigrayan city. It has been like that for the past 5 months. Halafi Mengedi alone has so far killed over 200,000 Eritreans. :lol: :lol:

So yesterday when Agames went into an orgy of fantasy and claimed to have killed 3,000 Eritreans, I knew for sure that they had suffered a devastating defeat. And sure enough, today, we hear from General Bacha what had transpired.
Good observation. Personally i am damaged by Tigryans. There is no a word that i believe to be true that the Tigryans will tell me. What is sad is, even if they told me the truth, it will be a lie in my head always. I will trust a satin before i trust and believe a Tigryan. They are damaged for life!!!

sesame
Member+

Re: Yesterday, Agames Fantasized About Killing 3,000 Eritreans. I Knew They Had Suffered A Devastating Defeat

Post by sesame » 13 Apr 2021, 19:43

Agames are going nuts before our eyes. The gap between reality and their fantasies is now approaching infinity. Their forces don't have enough guns, we are told. They have no heavy weapons. They are fighting a modern army which has drones, deadly helicopters and aircraft armed with deadly weaponry. The rag-tag Agame militia has no food, no logistical support, no information, no leadership. They are in fact sitting ducks. Yet, Agame idiots everywhere are claiming fantastic victories. They have no clue about what they are talking about. They just are doing the Agame thing, fabricate on the fly. God, what a despicable people. They deserve all the misery that is coming their way.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 14 Apr 2021, 13:46

The Agame hyperventilating the last two days makes sense. We now learn that Monjorno is not only dead but that they had cut her head. That is enough to drive the most hardy nuts. I wonder what is happening to the new generation of Agames, specially those in the Diaspora, when they hear about such primitive behaviour of what their parents tell them is their premiere organization. Another generation that is getting destroyed by the TPLF.