Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Like I always said, wedimedhin will be buried in Tigray, and he knows it now.. he is scared [deleted]'less

Post by abel qael » 12 Apr 2021, 20:36

That is why he is sending nearly half the population of cursedar'tera armed with arab-donated war gadgets into Tigray- to make sure it is buried in Tigray before TDF sends wedimedhin to hell.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Like I always said, wedimedhin will be buried in Tigray, and he knows it now.. he is scared [deleted]'less

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Apr 2021, 21:46

No matter what Satnael, just don't stop! :lol:

abel qael wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 20:36
That is why he is sending nearly half the population of cursedar'tera armed with arab-donated war gadgets into Tigray- to make sure it is buried in Tigray before TDF sends wedimedhin to hell.

Misraq

Re: Like I always said, wedimedhin will be buried in Tigray, and he knows it now.. he is scared [deleted]'less

Post by Misraq » 12 Apr 2021, 21:53

Aziza ዓጋመ ቂንጥር

Agame youth are being decimated beyond one can count. The acclaimed 65,000 so called martyrs in the 17 years TPLF insurgency time is like a kindergarten number to what you lost in less than 5 months.

This shows how agames are out of touch & reality and trust me the number of decimated agame youth will be 10 folds by the end of the year. By then, the proportion to men vs women in Tigray will be 1:10 in which your ቂንጥር will travel out of Tigray just for a ሻግ and bearing a biracial infant.

Jimmy

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 12 Apr 2021, 22:08

adefam betramesraq eurokintir sebdeyley of camppolo, before you finish your evil dream about your Tiigrean masters, keep playing your qomaxamharay-hamassenay tongue with the head of my anaconda aka jimmi.