Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: መፍትሄው ትግራይን ከኢትዮጵያ መገንጠል ነው! ምን እዳ አለበት የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ?

Post by Abere » 12 Apr 2021, 13:01

ሌባ ጣት ገማችኝ ብሎ ቆርጦ ይጣላል ወይስ ግማቱን ሙልጭ አድርጎ አጥቦ ቆሻሻውን መድፋት? አልያም infection ታስተለልፋለች ብሎ ፈርቶ ተቆርጣ መጣል?
ስዩም ተሾመን እንዳልፈርድበት ትግሬዎች እራሳቸው ገመዱን በአንገታቸው አጥለቀዋል ፡ ትግሬ በተሰበሰበብት ዐደባባይ ሁሉ ባለ ፩ ኮከብ ይቻይና ባንድራ ይዞ ነው የምታየው። አረንጓደ ብጫ ቀይ ሰንደቅ ዓላማ ይዞ ትግሬ ሰልፍ ቢወጣ ችግራቸውን አዳምጥ ነበር ግን ይህን ሁነው ሳይ የአገሬ ሰው አልመስልህ አሉኝ። እናም I started to believe their Ethipiawinet is shallow. But, still give them some grace period. It is probably Woyane spirit is dwelling in them. Certainly, Tigre people needs a lot of cultural revolution there is seriously something wrong with them.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Apr 2021, 13:31

ከኢትዮጵያ ተጐንጥለት ሙን አባታችን ልንበላ ነው? የዛፍ ልጥ? ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Apr 2021, 14:10

Abere wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 13:01
ሌባ ጣት ገማችኝ ብሎ ቆርጦ ይጣላል ወይስ ግማቱን ሙልጭ አድርጎ አጥቦ ቆሻሻውን መድፋት? አልያም infection ታስተለልፋለች ብሎ ፈርቶ ተቆርጣ መጣል?
ስዩም ተሾመን እንዳልፈርድበት ትግሬዎች እራሳቸው ገመዱን በአንገታቸው አጥለቀዋል ፡ ትግሬ በተሰበሰበብት ዐደባባይ ሁሉ ባለ ፩ ኮከብ ይቻይና ባንድራ ይዞ ነው የምታየው። አረንጓደ ብጫ ቀይ ሰንደቅ ዓላማ ይዞ ትግሬ ሰልፍ ቢወጣ ችግራቸውን አዳምጥ ነበር ግን ይህን ሁነው ሳይ የአገሬ ሰው አልመስልህ አሉኝ። እናም I started to believe their Ethipiawinet is shallow. But, still give them some grace period. It is probably Woyane spirit is dwelling in them. Certainly, Tigre people needs a lot of cultural revolution there is seriously something wrong with them.
Recently, I was thinking about Aste Yohannis and thought to myself about the possibility that the Ethiopians have the chance now to resurrect and epitomize him.

Be ready to die and devote oneself for one's country's soverignity and independence, who didn't look back to face off his enemy and defend his country and people until the end, risking and giving his own life for that cause.

If the "mahadists" may have to try us this time around, then here is the possibility to avenge for the historical loses.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Apr 2021, 14:56

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 13:31
ከኢትዮጵያ ተጐንጥለት ሙን አባታችን ልንበላ ነው? የዛፍ ልጥ? ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Abere

Post by Abere » 12 Apr 2021, 15:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 14:10
Abere wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 13:01
Recently, I was thinking about Aste Yohannis and thought to myself about the possibility that the Ethiopians have the chance now to resurrect and epitomize him.

Be ready to die and devote oneself for one's country's soverignity and independence, who didn't look back to face off his enemy and defend his country and people until the end, risking and giving his own life for that cause.

If the "mahadists" may have to try us this time around, then here is the possibility to avenge for the historical loses.
እስከ አሁን እንደ አገር የቆየነው በቀደምት አባቶቻችን መልካም ቅርስ እና የወግ ባህል ድር ጥሪት አስሮን እንጅ የ፴ ዓመትታ ማዕበል አጥፍቶ ጨርሶን ነበር። ደግሞስ ዐይቡን ሲያዩት አጓቱን ጨረሱት እንዳይሆን ብቻ እፈራለሁ። አሁን የጥንቱ ውርስ ጥሪት በሰፊው ህዝብ ዘንድ ተሟጧል ስለዚህ ለብዙ ትግሬዎች የምመክረው ይኸ ዕብደት ይብቃችሁ ኢትዮዽያን ለመጉዳት ማሰባችሁ በላያችሁ ላይ ልብሳችሁን እሳት ማቃጠል ነው ። በጥባጭ ሙሉ ለሙሉ ያለው ትግሬ ውስጥ ነው። ኦሮሞን ብጥብጥ ያስተማረው ትግሬ ነው። አንድ አመለኛ በሬ ካለ የቤቱን በሬ ሁሉ ዐመለኛ ነው የሚያደርገው ። አገር ዜጋ እኩል ተጠምዶ ሲስብ ነው የሚቀናው። እምቢ አልስብም አላርስም ያለ ሰነፍ ደግሞ ይቀጣል ይገረፋል ከጠናም ይሸጣል።

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 12 Apr 2021, 17:43

Agames don't have the self-confidence to go. And now that they have been diminished, they will never leave. If I were Dr. Abiy, I would hold a referendum in Tigray with the question "Stay or Go". I am sure a majority of Agames would vote to stay.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Apr 2021, 19:12

True! They must go with their baren land instead of crying day & night in the social media :lol: :lol: :lol:
sesame wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 17:43
Agames don't have the self-confidence to go. And now that they have been diminished, they will never leave. If I were Dr. Abiy, I would hold a referendum in Tigray with the question "Stay or Go". I am sure a majority of Agames would vote to stay.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 12 Apr 2021, 21:39

Syoum says,
የኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ ግዛት ገነጠሉ ከጣልያን ግማሽ ወታደር ሆነው ኢጦፕያን ወረሩ
Is he talking about Eritrea or Tigray ? I don't know whether to laugh or cry :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 12 Apr 2021, 21:42

Blueshift wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 21:39
Syoum says,
የኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ ግዛት ገነጠሉ ከጣልያን ግማሽ ወታደር ሆነው ኢጦፕያን ወረሩ
Is he talking about Eritrea or Tigray ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously he's talking about you banda agame. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 12 Apr 2021, 21:49

Abdisa,

I should have known better. :twisted: you are one ቀጣፊ ወዲ ጦር ሰራዊት ጸማም ኣድጊ

የኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ ግዛት ? ሌባ :lol: