Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Every morning I checked this Forum, I found all Tigre Thugs and TPLF's Second Hand OLF(ዕላቂ ውራጅ) whining and crying:

Post by Abere » 12 Apr 2021, 12:25

Every morning I checked this Forum, I found all Tigre Thugs and TPLF's Second Hand OLF(ዕላቂ ውራጅ) whining and crying: It is depressing. I feel sorry for Ethiopia and Ethiopians wasting their valuable time with these trash people My dear fellow Ethiopians don't waste your time, it is their culture they will not learn. It is probably their mode of life. This may say it all

“There should never be a time you make time for people who waste your time.” Carlos Wallace

Or else find a time to waste rolling on your back in the littered streets of Europe and America.

Misraq

Re: Every morning I checked this Forum, I found all Tigre Thugs and TPLF's Second Hand OLF(ዕላቂ ውራጅ) whining and crying:

Post by Misraq » 12 Apr 2021, 13:23

It is priceless to see them whining and b!ching around. It validates that our hard work 💪 really was worthy then and in the future.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Every morning I checked this Forum, I found all Tigre Thugs and TPLF's Second Hand OLF(ዕላቂ ውራጅ) whining and crying:

Post by AbebeB » 12 Apr 2021, 13:50

Abere,
Even though you claim you checked every morning, I believe, you miss this one. I know you are ደደብ፡፡ Look further to get the detail.

ይህን ቆማጣ ያሰናበተው ሌላኛው ቆርቻ ቦዳ ነው፡፡ ያውም የኦሮሞ ነጻነት ሠራዊት (ኦነሠ) ይባላል፡፡
ቤት የቀራችሁ ቆማጦች ወደ መንገድ ዳር ውጡና አልቅሱ፣ ማለት በጩኸት ሠፈር እንዳትረብሹ በማሰብ ነው፡፡