Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Mestenkerawi tegadalay TDF: he run out of bullet, but he was facing a wedimedhin soldier, whom he killed by stone.

Post by abel qael » 12 Apr 2021, 01:30

The brave tegadalay of TDF took the gun and bomb of the wedimedhin soldier he killed and with the bomb he too from his enemy he burned an enemy oral truck loaded with weapons..... an Epic Heroism by any standard!
At the end the tally was:
547 wedimedhin soldiers killed, 762 wedimedhin soldiers wounded , plus 10 vehicles with weapons including a Tank burned down to ash.

abel qael

Re: Mestenkerawi tegadalay TDF: he run out of bullet, but he was facing a wedimedhin soldier, whom he killed by stone.

Post by abel qael » 12 Apr 2021, 01:41

Thousands of newly -trained fighters graduated today and pledged they are ready to pay the ultimate price till Tigray is fully liberated. Among them are PhDs, doctors, professors, merchants, technocrats, lecturers, teachers, engineers, peasants, farmers, traders and students.

lil kogne

Re: Mestenkerawi tegadalay TDF: he run out of bullet, but he was facing a wedimedhin soldier, whom he killed by stone.

Post by lil kogne » 12 Apr 2021, 06:08

Oh wow!!! Absolutely true story especially fabricated by the Galant Chigray digital Junta. Yes indeed they are capable of doing miracles. I remember when the Galant Chigray militia hit 3 tanks and artilery wagon with one round and burned all of them in to ashes !!! Ayokum nayna Ember Tenkebalalay !! Aziza, Lut'ew, Abdel Kewl, Abdel Fa'gg. Anything to make your day . You're painting rainbows Gefah Meakora.Your Junta is no where to be found let alone to make a military confrontation. Your Junta is a thief now stealing donated food and forcing the farmers to cough up their meager resources in order to fill their belly hiding in caves. Qomal , Abaq agame. Like they said ashes to ashes. You are a beggar and so going back to begging. Shame of a human being, shame of society. Aziza neanderthal , keep spewing lies and so you have killed more than half million Eritrean and Ethiopian soldiers so far with your decietful make believe Agame tongue. eat sh'it and dye fa'gg!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Apr 2021, 07:34

Thanks Aziza shikor for heart worming story! Many people are doubling your lovely story, but I don’t.

I also heard this TDF Tegadalay shot down Shaebia’s fighter plane with sting (ወንጭፍ), burned down multiple tanks with his last cigarette lighter and captured 2 the pilots of unmanned drone when he hit it with stone.

By the way, only 51 days left before the gallant TDF liberate the entire Tigray according to you and DW. Can’t wait.

abel qael wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 01:30

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 12 Apr 2021, 10:04

Eurokintir lillkogne sebdeyley betraqmesraq of campopolo, hold my anaconda with its neck,and keep playing your terewaee hamasenay weyxo tongue with the head of my anaconda.