Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Colonel Jemal killed in Chercher, and Colonel weldegebrie Seare killed in Hawzen.

Post by abel qael » 11 Apr 2021, 04:47

Hawzen has become a killing field, where our enemies perish. Firstly, Hawzen was attacked by PP and Wedimedhin Forces coming from EdagaHamus, Nebelet and Temben, but they were are crushed by TDF, leaving 1500 dead and 1900 wounded. Then 2 days later wedimedhin sent exclusively his own boastful and yet coward and depleted 5 divisions to Hawzen, but Gallant TDF crushed them, killing and wounding over 2500 along with top officers like Colonel Weldegebriel. Other top wedimedhin militias commanders are also taken pow. As retaliation for their loss meshrefet and wedimedhin are renting Russian planes and pilots in bombing hawzen in a way reminiscent of dergue era.

And in Southern Tigray, at Chrcher, to the East of Alamaxa, Colonel Jamal and his entire leadership entourage were decimated by TDF warriors who burned them all while leadin the combat from inside their 5 armored vehicles. Now the fear in PP Army is spreading all the way from Chercher to Weldia. Afar is also becoming part of the Tigray war and Afars are increasingly becoming top supporters of Tigray. As long as Afars do not support qomiches in encircling Wello Oromos, I think they will be doing fine and will get Tigray support to free themselves from dying Ethiopia. Putting the oil blockage on Meshrefet is a good first step to punish the hodam people in and around aratkillo and eribekentu.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Colonel Jemal killed in Chercher, and Colonel weldegebrie Seare killed in Hawzen.

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Apr 2021, 05:21

good for you Aziza, I have been praying for God-given successes.
say hey to Debrits if he passed by.

abel qael

Re: Colonel Jemal killed in Chercher, and Colonel weldegebrie Seare killed in Hawzen.

Post by abel qael » 11 Apr 2021, 06:14

tra'nny weyzero eurokintir sebdeyley lilkogne betraqmesraq of campo: You just came at a time when I thought you were grabbing my anaconda by the neck and playing your lu'tiewhamasenayamharay diqala fagosomal tongue with the head of my anaconda. I know you love my manmeat more than anything on earth.