Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The Bahirdarian Dogma (BaDo).

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2021, 15:51

The Bahirdarian Dogma (BaDo) dictates the political actors over there that to get actively engaged in trying to remove the regional government of another Region, while saying nothing about itself and, if necessary about the central government itself.

I listened to many claims coming from Bahirdar just complaining and condemning about everything that is going on in Oromia Region. Two federal states have got no lateral jurisdiction over each other as federal states, as far as I can understand. The audacity of demanding the removal of the independent government of another region (federal state) defies every logic that I understand about politics, which is a kind of exertion of power horizontally over a another federal state.

The acronym may sound in its meaning the same as the word empty (when translated to Amharic, which is the official and working language of the government in Bahirdar), so is also the illogical call of the removal of the government of another federal state, in my understanding at least.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: The Bahirdarian Dogma (BaDo).

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Apr 2021, 09:07

In fact BaDo is not limitted to only Oromia Region, it tries to dictate the same doctrine in Beneshangul and Tigray region as well.

Complain everyday about the "Genocide" being perpetrated on the Amhara people and at the same time actively perpetuate its own version of "genocide" over the people of those other regions.
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 Apr 2021, 11:52

DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 15:51
The Bahirdarian Dogma (BaDo) dictates the political actors over there that to get actively engaged in trying to remove the regional government of another Region, while saying nothing about itself and, if necessary about the central government itself.

I listened to many claims coming from Bahirdar just complaining and condemning about everything that is going on in Oromia Region. Two federal states have got no lateral jurisdiction over each other as federal states, as far as I can understand. The audacity of demanding the removal of the independent government of another region (federal state) defies every logic that I understand about politics, which is a kind of exertion of power horizontally over a another federal state.

The acronym may sound in its meaning the same as the word empty (when translated to Amharic, which is the official and working language of the government in Bahirdar), so is also the illogical call of the removal of the government of another federal state, in my understanding at least.
You are in state of Ivory tower intellectual analysis about horizontal and vertical power dominion. How the Amhars administration extends it's power by asking the Amhars shouldn't be ethic cleansed by other members of federal administration. You opion that there is cordination with outside Amhars to blacken the Oromo politicians. The gaping Hall in argument is that the denial of the act it self.The cleansing of Amhars. You are surprise that Amhars administration is transgreratiing against the State within the federal state, it is within it's right to condemn ethic cleaning crossing international borders. Instade of getting busy snatchng cellphone from the victim of ethic cleansers the Oromia and benshangul administration they should have focused saving lives. As part of the cover up you are complicating the simple crimes of targeted killing talking about horizontal and vertical power jurisdiction. Criminal dishonesty.
Last edited by TGAA on 11 Apr 2021, 12:07, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Apr 2021, 16:37

TGAA wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 11:52
DefendTheTruth wrote:

You are in state of Ivory tower intellectual analysis about horizontal and vertical power dominion. How the Amhars administration extends it's power by asking the Amhars shouldn't be ethic cleansed by other members of federal administration. You opion that there is cordination with outside Amhars to blacken the Oromo politicians. The gaping Hall in argument is that the denial of the act it self.The cleansing of Amhars. You are surprise that Amhars administration is transgreratiing against the State within the federal state, it is within it's right to condemn ethic cleaning crossing international borders. Instade of getting busy snatchng cellphone from the victim of ethic cleansers the Oromia and benshangul administration they should have focused saving lives. As part of the cover up you are complicating the simple crimes of targeted killing talking about horizontal and vertical power jurisdiction. Criminal dishonesty.
Here comes the name of Bahir Dar again in the video, just listen from the position here onwards.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 Apr 2021, 17:03

Nither the facts nor the logic is not with you, so you are skirting around the issue of Ethnic cleansing. If Abiy and his adulant entourages continue fiddling with this serious issue -- It won't be long that this crime you want to hide under the rug - will take all the good Abiy's deed with the bad. I don't care which side this heinous crime is committed justice needs to be served for attacking defenseless civilians. Your attempt to cancel out one ethnic cleansing by stating that the other side doing also, condemns all ethnic cleansing and both side than be a voice for an independent investigation. I don't care if they have to hire a foreign body if you have doubt that it would be difficult to find an independent legal body to find the truth.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Apr 2021, 17:21

TGAA wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:03
Nither the facts nor the logic is not with you, so you are skirting around the issue of Ethnic cleansing. If Abiy and his adulant entourages continue fiddling with this serious issue -- It won't be long that this crime you want to hide under the rug - will take all the good Abiy's deed with the bad. I don't care which side this heinous crime is committed justice needs to be served for attacking defenseless civilians. Your attempt to cancel out one ethnic cleansing by stating that the other side doing also, condemns all ethnic cleansing and both side than be a voice for an independent investigation. I don't care if they have to hire a foreign body if you have doubt that it would be difficult to find an independent legal body to find the truth.
I am all for justice and believe that justice needs to be served.

But for justice to be served truth needs to be told and allegations need to be corroborated. Isn't it?

You made a grand allegation against Obbo Shimeles Abdisa, regional President of Oromia, and other officials of the region and I asked you where your evidence is. You failed to present one, why are you afraid of presenting your case based on evidence?

Who is hiding what now here, me or you?

If you really care about Ethiopia, do you really think that there are people in Ethiopia that eat the flesh of fellow Ethiopians and drink the blood of the same?

Please answer this question and then present your evidence to corroborate your allegations.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 Apr 2021, 18:12

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:21
TGAA wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:03
I am all for justice and believe that justice needs to be served.

But for justice to be served truth needs to be told and allegations need to be corroborated. Isn't it?

You made a grand allegation against Obbo Shimeles Abdisa, regional President of Oromia, and other officials of the region and I asked you where your evidence is. You failed to present one, why are you afraid of presenting your case based on evidence?

Who is hiding what now here, me or you?

If you really care about Ethiopia, do you really think that there are people in Ethiopia that eat the flesh of fellow Ethiopians and drink the blood of the same?

Please answer this question and then present your evidence to corroborate your allegations.
What are the allegations you are referring to about the people who were targeted and killed? All did say that this targeted killing took place. including the Oromia local administrators, purposefully counting down the numbers killed. The people who scaped the killing told horrific stories that they went to authorities to get protection but all refused to provide it. And after the killing took place the first thing the local administration has been doing is taking the cellphones of the residence so that those heinous crimes do not get exposed to the world. In some areas, they were not able to collect the dead bodies because the local administrators wouldn't allow them to do so. Yes as the head of state his is responsible to provide security for all living in his state. If in the same area a targeted killing happens continuously while the local militia and police provide security for all other residence but not for specific nationalities within then shimeles abdisa is responsible whether the crime for ethnic cleansing happened by commission and omission. Your evidence questions don't look genune. There are hundreds of thousands of people who are uprooted to escape from killing and they live in tents .Do you think they are living in a tent, leaving everything they have behind, just for the fun of it? Don't you know the local authorities don't allow anyone to get to the area and take information about what happened. and take the victim's cellphones. I guess you consider that state right being used effectively.

What I believe is irrlevant hear . I think you are refering to what allegedly happened in Benshangule . The government needs to do a thorough investigation and bust the false allegations and make it known to all that took place. For the person who is killed being eaten or left for a hyena to be consumed doesn't make any difference. Somalia region doesn't have a problem, Afar no problem, for the most part, southern nationalities are also fair out much better, even Amhara region except border areas, it is ok. (if my assessment is wrong you can enlighten me) Oromia and Benshagule are by far sick regions in need of a cure. Do you take this pompous narcissist statement as proof that there are Amharas who do that? If it is true, which you are providing here as evidence, does the federal government, which is Seyums relies on as an information source shouldn't provide the evidence and bring those individuals for court. Or because what he said suits well with your assumption that I need to take it as ironclad evidence. Wasn't he the same guy who reported that Abiy was shot and flew to some Arab country. Give me a break.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 11 Apr 2021, 20:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 16:37
TGAA wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 11:52
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Here comes the name of Bahir Dar again in the video, just listen from the position here onwards.

I feel that this pig is smelling death. Who is he? Is he scaring someone?

Well there is no oromia killil in history, it is just coined by agames. and these killil should be dismantled. Gallas are invaders not indegineous people.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 Apr 2021, 14:23

Abaymado wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 20:29

I feel that this pig is smelling death. Who is he? Is he scaring someone?

Well there is no oromia killil in history, it is just coined by agames. and these killil should be dismantled. Gallas are invaders not indegineous people.
That was exactly what he was saying: he is not armed and not out there to harm anybody physically except armed with the information in his hands and with the information exposing the gangs. If the gangs may kill him, then Seyoum Teshome will definitely be immortalalized as someone who didn't bow down to arrogance and stood up against the gang that is seeking to take our country from us.

He will create many more Seyoums that will going to dedicate themselves for the just cause.

You can kill one person, but not the truth!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 12 Apr 2021, 15:51

Seyom hypothetically speaks that his attackers could be related to so many different parties including the National intelligence which directly works for the PM. The other party is the Federal Police which is known for its notoriety and now turning to resemble the Oromo liyu hail. The guy who is currently the head of the federal police was the head of the National Intelligence a few months ago. This guy has extensive connections with the Intelligence agency, the federal police and the Oromiya administration. All indications are that the spears of the ongoing carnage could only be springing from same source.

It is puzzling that the murderers are trying to deflect and blame others while we see them in action everyday of the week and every week of the month exterminating and evicting farmers because of the farmers perceived identities.

Cry all day long if you wish to but, it is the leadership of the country and the region where such inhuman atrocities are being encouraged that should take the responsibilities and stand for trial. No amount of false equivalence would wash away the stain the Oromo elites are causing in the country.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Aug 2023, 09:08

What we see today in the Amhara region has been coming long way and it has ended this way.

It is not Oromiya or Beneshangul or even Tigray that has been left behind and failed to make the lives of their own people any better, they kept singing the same old song instead all along and now the chicken have come home to get rosted.

In fact Bado

Right

Post by Right » 30 Aug 2023, 10:51

Too late for whining, reasoning and blame games.

Like it or not PP and the entire primitive system wii soon be replaced.
All citizens will soon enjoy freedom. Period.

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Aug 2023, 11:06

DDT

ባህር ዳር ተሻግረህ ቁማር ከበላህ መልሰህ ላለመበላትህ ምን ምክንያት አለህ? ቁማርተኛ ከሆንክ እራቁትህን የሚያስቀር ሌላ የተሻለ ቁማርተኛ ሊገጥምህ እንደሚችል አታውቅም?

መቀሌ ድረስ እየኳተንክ ሄደህ " አጄንዳ ማንነት ነው" :mrgreen: እያልክ ጅላጅል ድስኩር እየነዛህ ኑ! ቁማር እንብላ ካልክ መበላት ፈልገኻል ማለት ነው።

እንዳው ነገሩን አነሳነው እንጅ የአማራ ክልል አስተዳዳሪ እኮ ሽመልስ አብዲሳ ነው። አሁንማ ለትግሬም መሪ የሚሾመው ሽመልስ አብዲሳ ነው። የሚገርመው ደግሞ ለትግሬም ለአማራም ሸንቃጣ ሸንቃጣ ዛላ ያላቸው ኦሮሙማዊ ፕሬዞዳንት ነው የሾመላቸው። እስኪ ያዝልቅላችሁ። ሸዋ አዲስ አበባ ዙሪያ ብዙ ኡኡታ እና ሁከት አለ ይባላል? በደህና ይሆን? ትግራይ ውስጥ የጤሰችው ክፉ ጢስ እየጤሰች ይሆን?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Aug 2023, 11:18

Abere wrote:
30 Aug 2023, 11:06
DDT

ባህር ዳር ተሻግረህ ቁማር ከበላህ መልሰህ ላለመበላትህ ምን ምክንያት አለህ? ቁማርተኛ ከሆንክ እራቁትህን የሚያስቀር ሌላ የተሻለ ቁማርተኛ ሊገጥምህ እንደሚችል አታውቅም?

መቀሌ ድረስ እየኳተንክ ሄደህ " አጄንዳ ማንነት ነው" :mrgreen: እያልክ ጅላጅል ድስኩር እየነዛህ ኑ! ቁማር እንብላ ካልክ መበላት ፈልገኻል ማለት ነው።

እንዳው ነገሩን አነሳነው እንጅ የአማራ ክልል አስተዳዳሪ እኮ ሽመልስ አብዲሳ ነው። አሁንማ ለትግሬም መሪ የሚሾመው ሽመልስ አብዲሳ ነው። የሚገርመው ደግሞ ለትግሬም ለአማራም ሸንቃጣ ሸንቃጣ ዛላ ያላቸው ኦሮሙማዊ ፕሬዞዳንት ነው የሾመላቸው። እስኪ ያዝልቅላችሁ። ሸዋ አዲስ አበባ ዙሪያ ብዙ ኡኡታ እና ሁከት አለ ይባላል? በደህና ይሆን? ትግራይ ውስጥ የጤሰችው ክፉ ጢስ እየጤሰች ይሆን?
ስለ ቁማር ማወቅ ከፈልክ፣ እስኪ አቶ ጆ ባይደንን ና አቶ ትራምፕን ጠይቃቸዉ፣ የምያማልዱህ ከሉህ፣ አጨዋወቱን ያዉቁበታል ና። እንደ አንተ ቆሞ ቀሮች አይደሉም።

አዲስ አበባ አከባቢም ሆነ ሌላ ቦታ ትንሽ ጠጋ ብሎ ፎቶ ለመነሳት የምንጋጋ መንጋ ይጠፋል ብለህ ነዉ፣ ታዲያ ለዚህም ትንሽ ትኩረት መስጠት ተገቢ ነዉ ብለህ ነዉ?

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Aug 2023, 11:35

DDT,

ለክፉም ለደጉም እንደ በቀለ ገርባ ማረፊያህን ብታሳምረው መልካም ነው። አንድ አንድ ጊዜ ሳስብህ እንደ Ethoash ሁነህ እንዳትቀር እስገላሁ :mrgreen: ።እርሱ እራሱ ላይ ዐመድ አርከፍክፎ ጠፋ አንተ ደግሞ ዲዲት ተያይዘኸዋል።