DefendTheTruth
Member+

The victims of Babo Gambel, speaking from Bahirdar

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2021, 09:23

"መነገጃ ሆኖዋል"፣ ነዉ የምለን ይህ ሰዉ።

Abaymado

Re: The victims of Babo Gambel, speaking from Bahirdar

Post by Abaymado » 10 Apr 2021, 13:11

The victims of Babo Gambel, speaking from Bahirdar? you are one terrorist.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2021, 14:16

Abaymado wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 13:11
I came back to see how many ABN supporters have already replied to this post, but you are shameless creature. You should have hidden you face under your knee instead of opening your filthy mouth now in public.

We know that the entity calling itself ABN is a shameless collection, I was thinking about where the Amhara regional government would going to hide itself, including Amhara Media Agency, which was broadcascting from the capital of the country claiming the Ethiopian government is tolerating Terrorism.

Either they have to tell us that those people in the video are non Amharas or simply vanish from the face of the earth for all those lies and trying to use the bloods of innocent people for political gains.

Did you know that those people speaking in perfect Afan Oromo are actually Amharas, who moved to the place before something like 40 or so years?

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 10 Apr 2021, 14:47

OMN in Bahrdar? I don't know what you are talking about but you are jumping here and there. You are a terrorist.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2021, 14:59

Abaymado wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 14:47
OMN in Bahrdar? I don't know what you are talking about but you are jumping here and there. You are a terrorist.
Yes, according to Amhara Mass Media Agency the ethiopian government is tolerating terrorism and I care less if I am also a terrorist according to the same yardstick.... But you are shameless.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 Apr 2021, 15:11

ABN is unknown in 98% of Ethiopia you are barking against small parties and media’s. Also wollo Amharas were forced in welega Kifle ager by satanic dictator Mengistu who is ethnic Oromo. Today those victims are targets of angry oromo extremists called OLA

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Apr 2021, 15:33

Noble Amhara wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 15:11
ABN is unknown in 98% of Ethiopia you are barking against small parties and media’s. Also wollo Amharas were forced in welega Kifle ager by satanic dictator Mengistu who is ethnic Oromo. Today those victims are targets of angry oromo extremists called OLA
Why do you differ yourself from Abaymado, who is part of those who claimed they were victims of the government itself, while you are saying they are that of OLA?

The internet is littered with gibberish claims alleging the regional and the federal governments armed those who killed the victims, with the same firearms that was bought for the special guard (the republican guard).

Is OLA under the government structure itself?

I am not interested about who forced whom or helped them settle there to be able to work and help themselves here, I am happy that they were welcomed and readily embraced by the host community after their arrival.

This was Ethiopianism before the arrival of the politicians like you on the ground.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 Apr 2021, 15:49

Politicians? Ola is 40 years old while Amhara nationalism is 5 years old Ola has be killing and targeting Amharas for 40 years at times the EPRDF defeated them and the country was in good hands now Abiy Ahmed invited them back and is letting them do whatever they want

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Apr 2021, 08:54

Abaymado wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 13:11
Are you calling Mereja Forum also a terrorist?

Thousands of ethnic Amhara people have arrived in different towns of Amhara region fleeing targeted attacks in Wellega zone of Oromia region
The survivors are arriving in various towns of the Amhara region including in Bure, Bahir Dar, Haiqe, Dessie, Hara and Kobo towns. Majority of them have been sheltered in churches and mosques.
Or, are you talking about the BaDo politics?

https://mereja.com/index/355961

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Apr 2021, 09:58

Where does the proposal for an independent study go? I mean, if patterns are repeating over and over again, in its cause and effect, grusommeness, covers the entire country; then it is the same serial killer!

All the killings are the works of government behind the government, and an intelligence agency that is trying to justify the derg, which by the way utterly failed due to its inability to understand the people it governs.