Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: These brave warriors of OLA have earned my respect

Post by TGAA » 10 Apr 2021, 01:13

Since we saw the 40+ years of war-harded weyanes evaporate into thin air there is no much concern about Shimels protected rastas at all . They soon will come in peace they have no cause and they don't have a constipation problem as weyens either. At this time they are protected -- list , after all just theree years a go they were under the protection of Issyas , now they are protected by Shemels Jalmero. But when the s---t hits the fan they will come to their senses.

For your service enjoy this : Roman

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 10 Apr 2021, 01:50

TGAA wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 01:13
Since we saw the 40+ years of war-harded weyanes evaporate into thin air there is no much concern about Shimels protected rastas at all . They soon will come in peace they have no cause and they don't have a constipation problem as weyens either. At this time they are protected -- list , after all just theree years a go they were under the protection of Issyas , now they are protected by Shemels Jalmero. But when the s---t hits the fan they will come to their senses.

For your service enjoy this : Roman

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Apr 2021, 02:51

Roman wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 23:14
Despite lacking equipment they seem to be gaining victory after victory. It's so sad because these brave men and women could have been part of Ethiopian army if Dr. Abiy Ahmed had made the peace deal I suggested. Let say OLA stays in the bush for another 10 years - Oromia's next government might be led by battle hardened group of men and women unlike the OPDO POWS in 1992.

It seems OLA is our era of EPLF - My father told me how he remembered when EPLF started gaining victories against Ethiopian army. He said once EPLF started gaining victory they never once lost a battle against DERG. - The first taste of victory is huge motivation.

Here's the mystery question:

Will OLA destroy Ethiopia or rule it? :mrgreen: :P 8)

Roman aka Eurokintir aka sebdeyley ala campopolo: Dksucker hamasenaylootiew, no matter how much you try, everybody knows your finnafintam shabia is coward which always gets piggybacked on others. You were piggybacked to Asmera thanks to weyane, and now you are piggybacked to Mekele on PP, qomiche, somali, 9 kills and Emirate, not to mention the werada debreproppoor's poor preparedness. You are being defeated in Tigray even as you are protectedd by half-million pp and qomaxamhara militias.
OLA will destroy any Hamasenaylootiew that goes there beaause it saw how Tigreans destroy him in 1000s per day.