Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Why Tigray Will Become A SheetHole For a Long Time To Come.

Post by sesame » 09 Apr 2021, 03:07

Tigray is now and for a long time to come going to be a SheetHole. There are many reasons for this. The main reason is the people are totally incapable of understanding that they are in a down-ward spiral and have no capacity to take action to arrest the slide.

The educated ones are too dumb to take corrective action. Over the past 30 years, instead of developing realistic views of themselves, they had brain-washed themselves into believing fantasies that even the most imaginative science fiction writes would find hard to imagine. When a leader (Debretsion) tells his people that Tigray had the ability to destroy Africa, then you can understand why these are a hopeless people.

The consequences of the war are too heavy even for normal people. With over 600,000 Tigrayans evicted from lands that the TPLF stole who are now basically homeless, you can see the depth of their problems, immediate and long term. The total economic meltdown that the war has caused, the hostility with which Tigrayans are viewed in the rest of Ethiopia and certainly Eritrea means that their economic prospects are dire. The wide-spread looting and destruction that resulted by tens of thousands of Tigrayan hooligans adds to the problems.

I can go on listing the negatives. I can think of nothing positive. The generation that the TPLF destroyed has to disappear, and that will take at least 30 years, before any positives can emerge in that land. I leave you with this clip to see why Tigray has no future.

Please wait, video is loading...