Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Breaking: on the 17th of April there will a "Stop Tigray Genocide" motorcycle and car carnival in LA

Post by abel qael » 08 Apr 2021, 23:43

We will have over 350 motorcyclist Tigreans, white and black Amerricans, deqebat, etc. There will be 100s of cars too. This will be one of the best car and motorcycle carnivals in LA.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Breaking: on the 17th of April there will a "Stop Tigray Genocide" motorcycle and car carnival in LA

Post by sebdoyeley » 08 Apr 2021, 23:49

Aziza sweety, I miss you. where have been? enjoy the photo send by one agame.

abel qael

Re: Breaking: on the 17th of April there will a "Stop Tigray Genocide" motorcycle and car carnival in LA

Post by abel qael » 09 Apr 2021, 00:07

Adefam Hamaenay lootiew eurokintir sebdeyley qebent of campo, you are posting wedimedhin's dead militia's, wedimedhin is now wearing PP uniform and uniform that looks like Afar Kiill or Tigray Kilil Liyu, but 90% of TDF no longer wears uniform(just like Tegadalay of TPLF only), also there are more and more young girls in wedimedhin militia specially after January. I'm telling you hamasenay's are perishing like flies in Tigray. There is yet unreleased news of TDF victory in which over 40000 wedimedhin militias are dead, 14 trucks burnt, 5 tanks captured and over 1000,000 bullets ofd macine gun(brain) taken by TDF.
For sure these wedimedhin girl militias died in a major car accident or a car ambush.

But keep playing your spermaddicted hamasenay tongue with the head of my anaconda.