Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

I ADVISE MESHREFET TO REMOVE DEMEKECH BEFORE SHE DESTROYS HIM

Post by abel qael » 08 Apr 2021, 04:26

THE WEDELQIX QOMAXAMHARU BOYBI'TCH IS PLANNING TO ASSASSINATE MESHREFET. I''M NOT ELABORATING ABOUT THIS ANY FURTHER.

euroland
Member+

Re: I ADVISE MESHREFET TO REMOVE DEMEKECH BEFORE SHE DESTROYS HIM

Post by euroland » 08 Apr 2021, 07:41

Oh, now you care for the well-being of Dr. Abiy :lol: :lol: ....Nice.
abel qael wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 04:26
THE WEDELQIX QOMAXAMHARU BOYBI'TCH IS PLANNING TO ASSASSINATE MESHREFET. I''M NOT ELABORATING ABOUT THIS ANY FURTHER.

gearhead
Member+

Re: I ADVISE MESHREFET TO REMOVE DEMEKECH BEFORE SHE DESTROYS HIM

Post by gearhead » 08 Apr 2021, 14:04

Unless OPP busts out of PP, Abiy will offer them as a sacrificial lamb for his blunders and get sacrificed himself in short order! when the amhara centric collection is awarded a 50+1 in this sham election where they are the contestants, the judge jury and executioner OPDO and its liyu's structure will be dismantled and they wont even be able to feed their kids.

All southern groups should cite well documented illegality of PP, dump its leader and bail out, oust the roadmap thieves out of the country, disband the election board and start over the transitional process! Appoint abiy minster for culture and drama.

Ample political and legal reasons for a bailout, with motivation of provision of childrens bread. የተበላን ቁማር መጫወት ልጆችን ያስርባል!! በተሰረቀ roadmap ሳይንስ በማያውቀው ተንሳፋፊ መሪ ተመርታችሁ ቻዎ ያላችኋትን ድህነት: ካለያም 'የጁንታውን' የእስርና የሞት ጠበል በራሳችሁ እጅ አታምጡ!!