Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roman

Prime Minister: Roman Sileshi

Post by Roman » 07 Apr 2021, 13:32

Here's what I would do in the first year.

1. Call pariliment to pass new military budget.
2. Expand Gafat industry.
3. Acquire license from South Africa to build Rooikat and Ratel by Gafat industry.
4. Draft a 10 year plan to build 5 military industrial parks in central Ethiopia mostly in SNNPR, Oromia and Amhara region.
5. Triple the army size to 450,000 troops.

What I would do the second year.

1. Release Oromo politicians and make a peace deal with OLF/OFC and OLA.
2. Make Afaan Oromo Ethiopia's second language.
3. Make a deal with remaining TPLF members for amnesty if they disarm and surrender.
4. Federalize all regional troops.
5. Purchase new fighters from Russia.
6. Close borders with Sudan and cease all activities with the Sudanese government. - No war, No Peace towards Sudan.

Masud
Member+

Re: Prime Minister: Roman Sileshi

Post by Masud » 07 Apr 2021, 13:40

You are as stupid as this Amhara [ deleted ]? How come you put the case of Oromo prisoners as a second priority to be done inyour second year? You will not be allowed to be a cleaner in Prime Minister's office leave alone becoming a Prime Minister.

Roman

Re: Prime Minister: Roman Sileshi

Post by Roman » 07 Apr 2021, 13:50

Masud wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 13:40
You are as stupid as this Amhara [ deleted ]? How come you put the case of Oromo prisoners as a second priority to be done inyour second year? You will not be allowed to be a cleaner in Prime Minister's office leave alone becoming a Prime Minister.
A peace deal between Oromo leaders and the Ethiopian government can only be enforced by a strong government. Why would it be number one priority when Ethiopia's army has been decimated? Keep Oromo leaders in prison for another 12 months till more troops are trained and more brigades are built. Unlike the moron Abiy Ahmed I understand the importance on building a strong military state to keep peace. The #1 priority for Ethiopia is rebuilding a strong military that's equipped for the task.