Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Unknown Unknown: Humanity in the Crosshairs of “Vaccine” Generated Antibody-Dependent Enhancement

Post by teodroseIII » 07 Apr 2021, 10:18

It’s the serendipity that I do not look forward to; the sudden realization that something overlooked could lead to horrific outcomes only to realize that you are helpless to do anything about it. I woke up to this type of distressing thought this morning when it dawned upon me that I have been overlooking the biggest risk associated with these experimental “vaccines” that are being jabbed into the arms of hundreds of millions of unwitting people around the world.

When asked about the Iraq War and the burgeoning insurgency that was claiming the lives of untold number of American military personnel nearly 20 years ago, Donald Rumsfeld answered with a breathtaking quip that belongs in the hall of fame of non-sequiturs.

“Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones.”

Though Rumsfeld’s response was evasive, heartless and downright evil, in the midst of his nonsensical rejoinder, he actually shone a light on the dangers that await every person who has taken the jab and anyone else who plans on following in their footsteps. Though politicians, pundits and opinion leaders all around are trying to convince us that these “vaccines” are safe, none of them—including health professionals who have cast their lot with Bill Gates—can tell you with a straight face that they know what will occur 6-12 months post-injection...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/humanity-cross ... hancement/