1. Call the parliament and draft a new budget and give the army 3 billion.
2. Use the new budget to build and expand military factories in Ethiopia. - Soldiers need uniforms, guns and ammunition.
3. I would expand Gafat industry and build Rooikat and Ratel AMVs.
4. I would expand troop size to 450,000 with gradual expansion for the next two years.
5. I would call upon the parliament to draft bill that allows the army into the private market. - This will allow the army to invest in the private market and therefore use those funds to grow.
Every investment would be towards the army for the next 5 years.
Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1