Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"I miss my mom!" 16 Years old Eritrean child soldier now prisoner of war under Tigray Defence Forces

Post by sarcasm » 05 Apr 2021, 10:01

He was rounded up in December 2020 from Asmara and was sent to Tigray after 2 month training.

His sister in Europe wrote, "The boy in the picture is my little brother Rodanim Yemane Haile. Rodanim is 16 years old and he is in grade 8. He is an Eritrean who was born and raised in Arbaete asmera (mai chew). Conscription forced him directly for military training to Himbirti when he was still 16 years old. After undergoing military training in the Barentu area for about two months, he was forced to join the war against Tigray. Since then we have not heard from him but now two days ago I have heard in the news DW (Dimtsi Weyane TV) just like everyone else that my brother is being held captive by the Tigray soldiers. It's horrible and heartbreaking to see teenagers like my 16-year-old brother Rodanim being forced by the government to pick up weapons to fight. So my brothers and sisters please share share I am looking forward to hearing from him again and am so eternally grateful for all the help I receive.

Please wait, video is loading...

euroland
Member+

Re: "I miss my mom!" 16 Years old Eritrean child soldier now prisoner of war under Tigray Defence Forces

Post by euroland » 05 Apr 2021, 10:55

Asswash aka Awetash
Funny how you low IQ clan has been claiming to “decimate” the Shaebia soldiers war after war for months and yet you can only claim one “POW” young kid “Eritrean” :lol: :lol:
We are sure, even this kids if he is Eritrean, could well be taken from the refugee camp, dressing him up as Eritrean soldier and tell him what to say. You coward juntas drama is endless. What a joke creatures!
sarcasm wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 10:01

sarcasm

Re: "I miss my mom!" 16 Years old Eritrean child soldier now prisoner of war under Tigray Defence Forces

Post by sarcasm » 30 Jul 2021, 19:24

Isaias must have been starving his soldiers as well. Look at how this young boy has improved in 4 months only!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2021, 19:32

These r all refugees used for TPLF universal studios