Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Ejersa
Member
Posts: 2769
Joined: 05 Nov 2019, 10:39

ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በለቅሶና በጩሀት!

Post by Ejersa » 05 Apr 2021, 09:46

ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት የሚል የከሰረ የጁንታ ህወሓት ስልት እና ሴራ ለትግራይ ህዝብ አይጠቅመውም። ሲዋጋ ሲገድል ጀግና ታጋይ ሲገደል ሲቭል ነበረ ሞተ የምትለዋ የጁንታ ደጋፊ ዲያስፖራ ማወናበጃ ተቀባይነት የለውም።
Last edited by Ejersa on 05 Apr 2021, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.


Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Apr 2021, 10:23

The fat pig gey tachew werada is cursing the day he joined tplf.
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:52

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 1669
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Apr 2021, 10:25

Ahahahaha
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 10:23
The fat pig gey tachew werada is cursing the day he joined tplf.
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:52

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Apr 2021, 10:54

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 10:25
Ahahahaha
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 10:23
The fat pig gey tachew werada is cursing the day he joined tplf.
TesfaNews wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:52

Hameddibewoyane
Member
Posts: 2983
Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 02:42

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 05 Apr 2021, 11:15

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ejersa wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:46
ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት የሚል የከሰረ የጁንታ ህወሓት ስልት እና ሴራ ለትግራይ ህዝብ አይጠቅመውም። ሲዋጋ ሲገድል ጀግና ታጋይ ሲገደል ሲቭል ነበረ ሞተ የምትለዋ የጁንታ ደጋፊ ዲያስፖራ ማወናበጃ ተቀባይነት የለውም።





Ejersa
Member
Posts: 2769
Joined: 05 Nov 2019, 10:39

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Ejersa » 05 Apr 2021, 12:44

Ejersa wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 12:13

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Apr 2021, 13:14

Rightly so :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 11:58

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 2405
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በለቅሶና በጩሀት!

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Apr 2021, 14:00

This video cracks me up no matter how many times I watch it. Synchronized wailing at its best! They should create an all-agame band called Getachew Reda and The Wailers. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በጩሀት!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 05 Apr 2021, 15:10

Get some vodka and spill it on the mountains of abi adi. You will catch him in no time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 11:37




Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: ከሆነልህ በጦርነት ካልሆነልህ በለቅሶና በጩሀት!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Apr 2021, 17:27

Who does that. Letting loose criminals to kill and rob your own people. Tplf scum does.
pushkin wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 17:16

Post Reply