Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

gearhead
Member+

Re: Eritrean troop withdrawal may have complications, Crisis Group warns

Post by gearhead » 03 Apr 2021, 10:20

Need I say more?Didnt I say the weak Democrat administration will equivocate? There you have it! They are now actively providing issayas the impetus to stay. Alas, if there was anyone counting on anything being done by a collection of weak white men, there you have it! A failure on domestic issues of minimum wage, student loans and gun control combined by an abysmal and limp wristed approach in the international arena where Blinkin continues being devoured by sharks...this administration is bound to be the worst that the world has ever seen. Of course, failing in everything they will turn the entire energy of the democratic party to creating a new gender norm in addition to the nine we already have! A two party state of the rich, and the rich who like to take it up their a$$ while holding the poor and middle class docile in lala land, america is perhaps at a stage where it is ripe for a revolution! I thought America would change China but I recant! America is ripe to become a China, a country of the middle and lower class people!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Apr 2021, 10:35

AgameW ድንጋይ ራስ,

Let alone readers you don’t even know what your blabbering view point is. However, not taking your mountain load of lies fabricated by your Low IQ agamieee doesn’t mean what you described about America. What happened to your “lies factory tribe” is your own making.

The point here is agamewoch lies are noted by the nation that has a technology to see a drop of water from 10s of thousands mile above the earth. Now all the መንከባለል in frigid pavements were a waste in your part. You should take this as lifelong lessons that lie don’t have long lifespan. Truth are...

For now bend your terrorist arse and take the whipping. FYI America and Americans hate terrorists. Tplf is the mother of all terrorists in HOA since late 60s that made it to the USA terrorists database. It is a fact....

Game is Over... TPLF is dead alone. No one is interested to resuscitate it. Ciao!! Adios!!

gearhead wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 10:20
Need I say more?Didnt I say the weak Democrat administration will equivocate? There you have it! They are now actively providing issayas the impetus to stay. Alas, if there was anyone counting on anything being done by a collection of weak white men, there you have it! A failure on domestic issues of minimum wage, student loans and gun control combined by an abysmal and limp wristed approach in the international arena where Blinkin continues being devoured by sharks...this administration is bound to be the worst that the world has ever seen. Of course, failing in everything they will turn the entire energy of the democratic party to creating a new gender norm in addition to the nine we already have! A two party state of the rich, and the rich who like to take it up their a$$ while holding the poor and middle class docile in lala land, america is perhaps at a stage where it is ripe for a revolution! I thought America would change China but I recant! America is ripe to become a China, a country of the middle and lower class people!

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 Apr 2021, 11:21

Gearhead,
Don't jump to conclusion yet. There are still many tricks up the "white men's" sleeves.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 03 Apr 2021, 13:41

Askari to Italians, Askari to Arabs, Askari to Tigreans, Askari to Amhara! You have one identity! A use and throw item to anyone who wants to ride and get rid of you! Fed_up? I am sure you are tired of yourself!

You have already lost out at the two institutions that matter. MoFA and NBE are near mutiny against Demeke Mekonen! 98 percent of Amhara are indifferent to wolqait and would get rid of you when the carrying cost becomes self-evident!
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 10:35
AgameW ድንጋይ ራስ,

Let alone readers you don’t even know what your blabbering view point is. However, not taking your mountain load of lies fabricated by your Low IQ agamieee doesn’t mean what you described about America. What happened to your “lies factory tribe” is your own making.

The point here is agamewoch lies are noted by the nation that has a technology to see a drop of water from 10s of thousands mile above the earth. Now all the መንከባለል in frigid pavements were a waste in your part. You should take this as lifelong lessons that lie don’t have long lifespan. Truth are...

For now bend your terrorist arse and take the whipping. FYI America and Americans hate terrorists. Tplf is the mother of all terrorists in HOA since late 60s that made it to the USA terrorists database. It is a fact....

Game is Over... TPLF is dead alone. No one is interested to resuscitate it. Ciao!! Adios!!

gearhead wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 10:20

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 Apr 2021, 13:47

Gearhead,
There is still the Bosnia Solution as a last resort. Lol
After all, it's Europe that's gonna be inundated by refugees washing up on their shores courtesy of Issu and his MO.
I'm sure Egypt would be glad to accommodate through the Suez lol

NATO fleet during exercise mission
Last edited by Aba on 03 Apr 2021, 15:36, edited 2 times in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 03 Apr 2021, 14:59

gearhead wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 13:41
Askari to Italians, Askari to Arabs, Askari to Tigreans, Askari to Amhara! You have one identity! A use and throw item to anyone who wants to ride and get rid of you! Fed_up? I am sure you are tired of yourself!

You have already lost out at the two institutions that matter. MoFA and NBE are near mutiny against Demeke Mekonen! 98 percent of Amhara are indifferent to wolqait and would get rid of you when the carrying cost becomes self-evident!
gear,

In Ethiopia's case, calling Eritreans as Askari was/is an over statement; it was a poor hearsay analysis in our part; in hindsight, TPLF stood as the real askari by making our country land locked.

Remember, Eritreans played historical leading roles in Ethiopia's fight against Colonialism. Lorenzo was part of Haile Selassie delegation during addressing the League of Nations, was later a Permanent Delegate to that body. After HIM, General Aman Andom was the head of State of Ethiopia. So, Eritreans getting involved in Ethiopian affairs is nothing new. PIA is playing a historical role today.

In fact, the majority of the struggle Eritreans waged over the years was part and parcel of Ethiopian Democratization movement. The "independence" of Eritrea may have made the two countries pursue different directions but, won't change the historical facts of the mutual Liberation Struggle accomplished.

As far as "98 percent of Amhara are indifferent to wolqait"? Is laughable! Only a brain washed TPLFite will write such a statement; if anything, let alone Amhara, "98%" of the rest of Ethiopians may support "Wolqait" restored to its rightful owners.

Having said that, Amhara has to be thankful to Eritrea's present stand in the war against TPLF; chances are likely that, they may defend Eritrea's independence from any coming enemies besides TPLF; the two people interests have more or less merged in mind and soul beyond a possibility of reverse by any power for years to come. Such non ethnic based trust among people is historical Ethiopian culture. We should all salute it!

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 Apr 2021, 15:09

Dawi,
Funny you bring that up.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 03 Apr 2021, 21:51

Blunkin is the essence of white privilege;occupies a space of someone much worthy and squanders it for two. America's productivity is held back by white men who are not upto the task. Susan Rice, a beautiful stallion, a woman who can squeeze a dollar out of a dime is held back to acquiesce to
white male envy. They simply cant handle to see her get things done!
Aba wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 13:47
Gearhead,
There is still the Bosnia Solution as a last resort. Lol
After all, it's Europe that's gonna be inundated by refugees washing up on their shores courtesy of Issu and his MO.
I'm sure Egypt would be glad to accommodate through the Suez lol

NATO fleet during exercise mission