Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aba

Re: The Ethiopian Government must condemn Dina Mufti, a leftover from TPLF’s reign!

Post by Aba » 30 Mar 2021, 19:49

"ተደምረናል፣ ኣንድ ሆነናል"
መደመር means ዘራፍ የጠቅልል ኣሽከር
You do the math, diaspora hoodlums
:lol: :lol:

🤣😅😁
https://eritreahub.org/eritrean-troops- ... Ujc-ulX3iU
Please wait, video is loading...

Asmara

Re: The Ethiopian Government must condemn Dina Mufti, a leftover from TPLF’s reign!

Post by Asmara » 30 Mar 2021, 19:59

Zmeselo wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 19:36
I wonder, if he's posing PM Abyi a challenge? Maybe, he wants to run in the next election & thought Eritrea is a controversial subject to bring to the table to score some points with some fringe elements in the Ethiopian society.

I don't know what else to say, because he can't be this stupid to pick a fight with the only country that stood by his country. He wouldn't have this position he has today, if it wasn't for the aid Eritrea provided. Who knows, maybe he likes to lose his job & thought this is the way to do it.

Very confusing! Weyane bought? Bought by the West? Or just outright, dumb?
What if he has spilled the beans too early? What if Abiy has the same hidden sentiments towards Eritrea? Should we wait until they spell it out to us in a certain and unambiguous way? The best strategy is to morph a relationship based on international laws. We don't know what happens in Ethiopia tomorrow. We cannot afford another debacle. The security and safety of Eritrea should be our priority.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Mar 2021, 20:01

Hmm... :P

Let us not go with tplf cadres day and night rantings and praying for the bull fighting contests knowing that even their online supports are melting in to the thin air. Tplf's primary strategy of survival is dividing Oromos and let them fight each other. Dividing amaras and letting them fight each other. Dividing Eritreans and let them fight each other. At the same time they set Oromos against Amaras and let them fight each other. They set other Ethiopians against Eritreans and agitate them to fight each other.

That is how the tiny tplf coming from the 5% ethnic base used to dominate some 110 million people and exploited mountains of cash and kinds with which it has been greasing and lubricating the machinery of governments and non governmental organizations as some of these organizations are holding umbrellas over the tplf head in order to protect them from the hot Sun and the freezing Cold winter seasons a phenomena currently fading away as truths happen to emerge and facts come to get read and heard.

Yes I listened Dina Mufti's short explanations. In my opinion he is only explaining the positive aspects of cooperation and unity be it with Eritreans, Kenyans, Sudanese, Somalis, etc. in order to form possible economies of scale and through that compete with far away powers some what on equal basis rather than being small and weak with no power to resist outsiders unsolicited influences. But then again he shouldn't have said that Eritreans don't like their independence since he is a diplomat himself and the job of the diplomat is to behave diplomatically at any time and place. Otherwise tplf extremists will grab the opportunity and the statement, take it out of context, expand it, squeeze it, morph it, knead it, bake it, boil it, dance around it, chant about it, bark about it, rant about it until all gases are consumed and the tires are flat. :lol: :lol:

Last but NOT LEAST I respect the Eritrean independence and celebrate it with full heart and great appreciation and honor! Cooperation of any form in any area is voluntary and for mutual benefits. And the level of cooperation and integration proceeds step by step with each passing experiences and trust levels. Cooperation of any form in Easter Africa, the horn and the whole of African continent has been a long standing project and higher level dream for Africans. As you can see the structures and activities currently in operation are as follows:

The Regional Economic Communities (RECs) of the African Union
Africa's Regional Economic Communities (RECs) include eight sub regional bodies which are the building blocks of the African Economic Community established in the 1991 Abuja Treaty which provides the overarching framework for continental economic integration. These are:

The Arab Maghreb Union (AMU/UMA) External Link in the north,
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) External Link in the west,
The East African Community (EAC) External Link in the east,
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) External Link also in the east,
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) External Link in the south,
The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) External Link in the southeast,
The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) External Link in the centre, and
The Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CENSAD) External Link in the north.
Last edited by sun on 30 Mar 2021, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Mar 2021, 20:03

quindibu wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 19:07
I didn't listen to the full interview- time constrain- so I don't know the context in which it was spoken. Regardless, let's not lose sight that most of the officials running the country are woyane byproducts who have the tendency and the culture to run amok whenever they grab the microphone.......To get perspective how Agames gutted Ethiopia's institutions, it would be enough to remember how Ethiopia was represented at one point by the highest calibers- the likes of Goshu Wolde and Tesfaye Dinka and compare that to today's diplomats who worked under Seyoum Mesfin's 'Foreign Minstry.'

Having said that let's not blow this kind of stupidity out of proportion as we should not take our eyes off the Agames and offer them a respite from their misery!

Let's NOT FORGET Eritrea never had and will never have a relentless ungrateful vengeful reckless criminal ENEMY like Agames!
I didn't hear what the Mufti guy said. If he did indeed say something as presented by the TPLF leeches, it is very regrettable. I hope that it is miscommunication or something taken out of context. However, regardless of whatever anybody says, the truth is Eritrea has now full control of its sovereign territories, Ethiopians value the friendship between the two countries dearly and has all time favorable views of Eritrea. It is those Ethiopians who detest to call themselves Ethiopian who are now not only trying to cause havoc in both countries but also work against their own country.

On another note, a country as big and diverse as Ethiopia unfortunately, is very weak in terms of diplomacy, institutional building and most of all cohesion of its people. This has been done purposely by TPLF capturing the state and intentionally fragmenting the country to wishfully build a Tigrai state that could dominate the rest of the HOA for indefinite. In our current state, it is sad to say but Ethiopia isn't even able to accommodate its citizens fairly let alone be attractive enough for any other sovereign nation to be part of it one way or another. Ethiopians live in the country because they have nowhere else to go. A country which is made to be hated by its own people do not have a spokesperson who has the moral ground to say anything about others. Let us first say good things about one another.

The people who are now holding powerful positions in the country are the same people who did serve the TPLF junta with absolute loyalty and aspire to perpetuate the same system. We still don't have a clear path how to go forward as one Nation. Let alone to talk about others, we don't even trust whatever they say about our own country. Who would want to be part of a country which silently approves the slaughtering of its own citizens?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 30 Mar 2021, 20:03

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Mar 2021, 20:11

sun wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 20:01
Hmm... :P

Let us not go with tplf cadres day and night rantings and praying for the bull fighting contests knowing that even their online supports are melting in to the thin air. Tplf's primary strategy of survival is dividing Oromos and let them fight each other. Dividing amaras and letting them fight each other. Dividing Eritreans and let them fight each other. At the same time they set Oromos against Amaras and let them fight each other. They set other Ethiopians against Eritreans and agitate them to fight each other.

That is how the tiny tplf coming from the 5% ethnic base used to dominate some 110 million people and exploited mountains of cash and kinds with which it has been greasing and lubricating the machinery of governments and non governmental organizations as some of these organizations are holding umbrellas over the tplf head in order to protect them from the hot Sun and the freezing Cold winter seasons a phenomena currently fading away as truths happen to emerge and facts come to get read and heard.

Yes I listened Dina Mufti's short explanations. In my opinion he is only explaining the positive aspects of cooperation and unity be it with Eritreans, Kenyans, Sudanese, Somalis, etc. in order to form possible economies of scale and through that compete with far away powers some what on equal basis rather than being small and weak with no power to resist outsiders unsolicited influences. But then again he shouldn't have said that Eritreans don't like their independence since he is a diplomat himself and the job of the diplomat is to behave diplomatically at any time and place. Otherwise tplf extremists will grab the opportunity and the statement, take it out of context, expand it, squeeze it, morph it, kneed it, bake it, boil it, dance around it, chant about it, bark about it, rant about it until all gases are consumed and the tires are flat. :lol: :lol:

Last but NOT LEAST I respect the Eritrean independence and celebrate it with full heart and great appreciation and honor! Cooperation of any form in any area is voluntary and for mutual benefits. And the level of cooperation and integration proceeds step by step with each passing experiences and trust levels. Cooperation of any form in Easter Africa, the horn and the whole of African continent has been a long standing project and higher level dream for Africans. As you can see the structures and activities currently in operation are as follows:

The Regional Economic Communities (RECs) of the African Union
Africa's Regional Economic Communities (RECs) include eight sub regional bodies which are the building blocks of the African Economic Community established in the 1991 Abuja Treaty which provides the overarching framework for continental economic integration. These are:

The Arab Maghreb Union (AMU/UMA) External Link in the north,
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) External Link in the west,
The East African Community (EAC) External Link in the east,
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) External Link also in the east,
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) External Link in the south,
The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) External Link in the southeast,
The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) External Link in the centre, and
The Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CENSAD) External Link in the north.
Great points. Thank you, brother Sun.

Unfortunately, because of the donkey opportunist Dina Mufti reckless statements, ተንከባላላይ ዘር aka tplf extremists have grabbed the opportunity and the statement, taken it out of context, expanded it, squeezed it, morphed it, kneed it, baked it, boiled it, danced around it, chanted about it, barked about it, ranted about it until all gases are consumed and the tires are flat.

The donkey Dina Mufti should apologize for his irresponsible and outrageous statements he made. Because he did not need to lie about Eritrean Independence to convince the separatist groups in Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Mar 2021, 20:22

Asmara wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 19:59
Zmeselo wrote:
I wonder, if he's posing PM Abyi a challenge? Maybe, he wants to run in the next election & thought Eritrea is a controversial subject to bring to the table to score some points with some fringe elements in the Ethiopian society.

I don't know what else to say, because he can't be this stupid to pick a fight with the only country that stood by his country. He wouldn't have this position he has today, if it wasn't for the aid Eritrea provided. Who knows, maybe he likes to lose his job & thought this is the way to do it.

What if he has spilled the beans too early? What if Abiy has the same hidden sentiments towards Eritrea? Should we wait until they spell it out to us in a certain and unambiguous way? The best strategy is to morph a relationship based on international laws. We don't know what happens in Ethiopia tomorrow. We cannot afford another debacle. The security and safety of Eritrea should be our priority.
What ever cooperation and or integration happens, if it ever happens going beyond ideas and plans can only happen with the full negotiated and agreed position of the two countries. Why on earth the PM needs to hold hidden sentiments and hidden agendas against Eritrea when Eritrea is only a possibility and opportunity for Ethiopia, unless proven otherwise. That is also why the PM dared to call the Eritrean president after some 25 years of deep frozen belligerent relationships, flying personally to Eritrea, de freezing the frozen relationships and putting in place warm and welcoming new vibrant relationships which are beneficial not only both countries and leaders but also for the whole of Africa and the world. So let us not succumb in to speculations and pessimism and spoil the carnival! :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Mar 2021, 20:26

quindibu wrote:
I didn't listen to the full interview- time constrain- so I don't know the context in which it was spoken. Regardless, let's not lose sight that most of the officials running the country are woyane byproducts who have the tendency and the culture to run amok whenever they grab the microphone.......To get a perspective how Agames gutted Ethiopia's institutions, it would be enough to remember how Ethiopia was represented at one point by the highest calibers- the likes of Goshu Wolde and Tesfaye Dinka - and compare that to today's diplomats who worked under Seyoum Mesfin's 'Foreign Minstry.'

Having said that let's not blow this kind of stupidity out of proportion as we should not take our eyes off the Agames and offer them a respite from their misery!

Let's NOT FORGET Eritrea never had and will never have a relentless ungrateful vengeful reckless criminal ENEMY like Agames!
I cant say it any better... Bravo!! What the man said is his own personal opinion. We should keep our eyes in our eternal enemey, Agamewoch.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 31 Mar 2021, 05:36

Meleket wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 10:11
. . . ደቂ ኤሩና ትሕዝቶኡ ቍልብ ቍልብ ተብልዎ ከምዝኾንኩም ኣይንጠራጠርን። . . . ! :mrgreen:

ኣነ ቀሚስ እሰፍየላ፡ ንሳ ነገር ትኣልመለይ
:mrgreen:
ደርመን ከመዓልካ ደርመን፣
ከዳዕ ጠላም ኢያ ዘመን፣
ኃወይ ኢልካ’ዃ ሰብ ኣይትእመን፣
ድሙካ’ዃ ተምጽኣልካ ተመን። (ብዘመን ራእሲ ወልደሚካኤል ሰለሙን ዝተገጥመት ኢያ)
:mrgreen:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Mar 2021, 11:27

Zmeselo wrote:

Hi Zmeselo,

I started to follow your posts on this forum since I came across one of your posts with big deal of information, which you compiled from different sources, to enable us have the big picture, and I do value now your input (perhaps irrespective of our possible political stand differences).

An intellectual like you should base his views and comments based on the wealth of knowledge, he/she might have, in my view.

Here may I ask you why he should be name called as "stupid", "dumb" etc.? I didn't get the opportunity to listen to the purported video, the short clip of about a min. or so in one of the posts under this thread just shows that he has an affection to the people of Eritrea and he wanted to stress how the two people are close to each other, and added that he knows of many people that didn't celebrate the separation of Eritrea from Ethiopia.

I didn't hear him saying something like, we are going to crash them and bring them back under the fold, or so. So, I just wonder why he should get that much barrage of condemnation and insult for showing a love to your people (if not our people)?

The other point I may rise here is that if you are wise, then understand first the text, then the context, then the pretext and finally the post-text of the issue at hand before coming to a conclusion, which I heard from an Ethiopian intellectual recently, just my little advice here.

I found this last remark very wise.

Aba

Post by Aba » 31 Mar 2021, 11:37

Vladimir,
"ተደምረናል፣ ኣንድ ሆነናል"
መደመር means ዘራፍ የጠቅልል ኣሽከር
:lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 31 Mar 2021, 12:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 11:27
Zmeselo wrote:

Hi Zmeselo,

I started to follow your posts on this forum since I came across one of your posts with big deal of information, which you compiled from different sources, to enable us have the big picture, and I do value now your input (perhaps irrespective of our possible political stand differences).

An intellectual like you should base his views and comments based on the wealth of knowledge, he/she might have, in my view.

Here may I ask you why he should be name called as "stupid", "dumb" etc.? I didn't get the opportunity to listen to the purported video, the short clip of about a min. or so in one of the posts under this thread just shows that he has an affection to the people of Eritrea and he wanted to stress how the two people are close to each other, and added that he knows of many people that didn't celebrate the separation of Eritrea from Ethiopia.

I didn't hear him saying something like, we are going to crash them and bring them back under the fold, or so. So, I just wonder why he should get that much barrage of condemnation and insult for showing a love to your people (if not our people)?

The other point I may rise here is that if you are wise, then understand first the text, then the context, then the pretext and finally the post-text of the issue at hand before coming to a conclusion, which I heard from an Ethiopian intellectual recently, just my little advice here.

I found this last remark very wise.
Hey, DefendTheTruth,

I would advise you to get your facts straight and start living in reality and not the usual ተረት ተርት shenanigans, unfortunately, some Ethiopians love to dwell in.
Firstly, Eritrea NEVER separated from Ethiopia. However, Eritreans fought against all odds to beat the internationally supported Ethiopian regimes to REVERSE the illegal and forceful annexation of Eritrea by Emperor Haileselasie's government. Thus, how can one separate from an illegal union in the first place?
Secondly, it is not up to Ambassador Mufti or any other foreigner to assert any Eritrean issue especially when it was patently false. For your information, Eritreans paid heavily in limbs and dear life, to achieve their independence (not separation as you wrongly stated) that was snatched away from them when all colonized Africans were given their independence.
Lastly, what this imbecile former Weyane Ambassador stated could not be attributed to a mere "tongue slip" when he has been on record as being against Eritrean independence.

Take a look at the following video clip of what he said in plain English in his idiotic confrontation with the honorable Eritrean ambassador to Kenya, H.E. Beyene Russom:

Do his comments convince you that he was a buddy of the Eritrean people?

Aba

Post by Aba » 31 Mar 2021, 12:31

"ኣህያዉን ፈርቶ ዳውላዉን". Give Mufti a break.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 31 Mar 2021, 12:44

Meet aba :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: weyanay rodent from colorado :mrgreen:

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 31 Mar 2021, 14:01

ኤምባሲ ኣሜሪካ ካብ ኣስመራ ንዲና ሙፍቲ👇ከምዚ ክብል ይምልሰሉ።

🇺🇸🇪🇷ኤርትራውያን ብዙሕ ዋጋ ከፊሎም ብዝረኸብዎ ናጽነትም ኩሩዓት እዮም።

🇺🇸🇪🇷ንኤርትራውያን ግንቦት 24 ኣዝያ ክብርቲ መዓልቲ እያ።

🇺🇸🇪🇷መበል 30 ዓመት ልደት ኤርትራ ሓቢረ ምስ ኤርትራውያን ከኽብር ብምህንጣይ እጽበ።

ኤምባሲ ኣሜሪካ ስለምስክርነትካ የቐንየልና
Thanks USA Embassy for your Testimony.

In about two months, Eritreans will celebrate their 30th anniversary of independence. In my experience, Eritreans are very proud of their hard-won struggle for independence, and May 24 is one of the most celebrated and highly respected of the country’s national holidays. The U.S. Embassy looks forward to the upcoming birthday of Eritrea! (Photo credit: madote.com)

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 31 Mar 2021, 15:27

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I think Abiy should fire him to set a precedent for the future. To attack the very people and government who helped you survive is ultimate betrayal but remember the saying nothing good comes south of mereb river be it tigrea, Amhara or others. AyEmenun eyom... for that reason... hamed esahanu nenihidhdom or with Sudan niana means nothing...
at the same time, what they say means nothing, the question is what we do about it...
pushkin wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 19:34
ሉአላውነት ኤረትራ ዝደፍር ትግራዋይ ይኹን ካልእ ኢትዮጵያዊ ኣይንፍቅድን ።ኮራኩር ወያነ ዓባይ ትግራይ ይሓልሙ ተረፍ መረፍ ደርጊ ድማ ዓባይ ኢትዮጵያ ይሓልሙ ኩሎም ሓደ እዮም ንዓና ።ቀዳምነት ኤረትራ ኢና ንስርዕ። Respect Eritrean sovereignty!

quindibu wrote:
I didn't listen to the full interview- time constrain- so I don't know the context in which it was spoken. Regardless, let's not lose sight that most of the officials running the country are woyane byproducts who have the tendency and the culture to run amok whenever they grab the microphone.......To get a perspective how Agames gutted Ethiopia's institutions, it would be enough to remember how Ethiopia was represented at one point by the highest calibers- the likes of Goshu Wolde and Tesfaye Dinka - and compare that to today's diplomats who worked under Seyoum Mesfin's 'Foreign Minstry.'

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Mar 2021, 15:54

Temt wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 12:24

Hey, DefendTheTruth,

Do his comments convince you that he was a buddy of the Eritrean people?
Hey Temt,

I think to have seen this video in the past somewhere but I still took my time and watched the main part of it again and couldn't find anywhere in his replies where he indicated to have something against the sisterly people of Eritrea. (He in fact used the descriptions of sisterly and brotherly people of Eritrea). If you are asking me about his views with regard to the party in power there, it could be true that he might had a different view from those in power back then and his interviews shows that this was the case. His views were in fact prophetic, looking at them from now back.

Just look at how the two individuals are threating each other, sort of brotherly chatter while having a different political view of their own.

Just take a snap and think if this scene might have also repeated itsef, from the same conversation partners, say between Ethiopia and Nigeria, or Ethiopia and Mexico or something similar?

They argue against each other but still express their affection for each other at the personal level, is it difficult to see such a scene in the video you shared with us?

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 31 Mar 2021, 16:40

First of all I want to make sure that the Agames like Aba, sarcasm or what ever have you to understand that they are not significant any more. The Agames the Juntas and their sympethizers are no more and has no weight on this issue. You guys just make sure your society and inparticular are well and if they are getting the donated food and if they are at least eating once a day for that is the norm in Agame land. Back to the issue at hand, TGAA said these people are bound to make mistakes like the spokesman. This is not a mistake and i believe this is blatant and purposly done. He has spewed same poison while he was Junta's ambassador to kenya on KTN while arguing with Beyene Russom. One thing i agree though, he is a left over Junta's official and he need to be fired as the other junta officials. The Eritrean government also should address the issue for it is repeating time and time again. Our government has a habbit to just not pay such an issue although it is infuriating me and other diasporas.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 31 Mar 2021, 18:16

lil kogne wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 16:40
First of all I want to make sure that the Agames like Aba, sarcasm or what ever have you to understand that they are not significant any more. The Agames the Juntas and their sympethizers are no more and has no weight on this issue. You guys just make sure your society and inparticular are well and if they are getting the donated food and if they are at least eating once a day for that is the norm in Agame land. Back to the issue at hand, TGAA said these people are bound to make mistakes like the spokesman. This is not a mistake and i believe this is blatant and purposly done. He has spewed same poison while he was Junta's ambassador to kenya on KTN while arguing with Beyene Russom. One thing i agree though, he is a left over Junta's official and he need to be fired as the other junta officials. The Eritrean government also should address the issue for it is repeating time and time again. Our government has a habbit to just not pay such an issue although it is infuriating me and other diasporas.

Hmm... :roll:

I appreciate very much the fact that the Eritrean government may not start bowing down so low, coming to the level of multiple individual activists and through that start firefighting just like some individuals in all directions as well as entering in to the useless petty fly swapping contests which is not the job of responsible statesmen and their responsible governments.

Responsible governments generally use discreet channels of communication at the right time and right places, resist provocations by not getting easily provoked, develop thick skins, so to say, convert critics in to supporters, build cooperation and trust, see far in to the future and build bridges instead of burning bridges from behind.

To be fair it is also WRONG to demand the resignation of an experienced official of another country whether that country is Ethiopia, Eritrea or somewhere else. If a hard working experienced officials perform 99.9% correct assigned excellent jobs while doing some 01% errors then does it warrant firing the official for the 01% errors and nullify the 99.9% jobs well done?

Tolerance, balance, calmness and keeping the course with concentration without much stray steps is the way to the healthy, wealthy and vibrant society highway. With this I say, "YES WE CAN and BINGO!" and then go to relax drinking organic nutritive Urgo"
:P