Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member+

Merra Gudina ,On Choice and Consequence!

Post by gearhead » 26 Mar 2021, 15:34

Only in Ethiopia can one man steal a transitional roadmap, declare the theft openly, provide evidence beyond reason of doubt that Abiy the man-child is an extension of his movement, yet not one man is critical of him and the international community stands baffled as to the cause of the crisis in ethiopia! I have never witnessed an arrogance as exhibited by Andargachew Tsige; the callousness and total disregard to us, only matched by the casual indifference of society at large. Andargachew Tsige and the man-child Abiy is the cause and effect of all crisis in Ethiopia disserving public capital punishment.

Merrera has a few pointers as a way forward....take it or leave it at your own peril! Meanwhile, while Birhanu and Andargacew meet the entities that they have cast down; Birhanu had known it and predicted it, but the little TMS untouchable wannabe idiot!

Abere

Re: Merra Gudina ,On Choice and Consequence!

Post by Abere » 26 Mar 2021, 15:42

Why does not the Ethiopian government put Merara Gudina in prison? This good for nothing illiterate man better be put in jail.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 26 Mar 2021, 16:24

Need I say more about Amhara Political psychology being a pathology of collective narcissism; and that it is being enforced by abiy who has testified that he is infected with the same exact disease by his amhara mother.

The proof is in the pudding; the problem of the horn is the psychology of political amhara, even issayas can be explained as an after effect of Amhara trauma!

It is about time that the UN, US and China security stop looking elsewhere for problems of the horn of africa but to the Amhara political philosophy and deal with it the only way that it understands how; by remilitarizing the 8 kilils and all the neighbouring countries who are each, one way or the other, are affected by Amhara's propensity towards psychotic violence.

Abiy cant remain executive in chief a military while holding on to the same ideology; it is a threat to every neighbouring country and the world at large.
Abere wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 15:42
Why does not the Ethiopian government put Merara Gudina in prison? This good for nothing illiterate man better be put in jail.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Mar 2021, 18:26

Isaias — Amhara
Abiy —- Amhara
Mengistu — Amhara
Tamrat Negera — Amhara
Hdgef- Amhara
Bilitgna- Amhara
Opposition - Amhara

Gimhead

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 26 Mar 2021, 18:34

gearhead wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 16:24
Gimhead, የከብት ሰገጤዎች መታወቂያ አማራ ጭንቅላታቸው ላይ ቤት መስራቱ ነው :lol: ፖለቲካ አያውቁ፣ አማራጭ ሃሳብ አያውቁ፣ ቅንዓትና አማራ አማራ እያሉ መጮህ ብቻ። ተማረ አልተማረ ሰገጤ ሲባል ያው ጭቃ አንጎል ነው አማራ እያለ ከመጮህ ያለፈ ነገር የለውም ጭንቅላቱ ሲፈከት። ምድረ መንጋ!

መረራ ጉዲና ማለት እኮ ወያኔ 99% እና 100% ምርጫ "በሚያሸንፍበት" ጊዜ ወያኔን ለማጀብ ምርጫ ውስጥ ሲሳተፍ የነበረ ነው። አሁን ምህዳሩና ሚዲዲያው እንዲህ በሰፋበት ሰዓት አልወዳደርም ማለት ትልቅ ቀልድ ነው። ድሮስ ምርጫ አጅቦ እንጂ ተወዳድሮ አያውቅ። ከብቶች!

እዛው እበት ለቅልቁ እንጂ እናንተ ስለ ፖለቲካ ምን ታውቃላችሁ? ከእናንተ ጋር የአንድ ሃገር ዜጋ ሆነን መቆጠራችን ራሱ ይቀፍፋል። የሆናችሁ እኮ የከብት መንጋ ናችሁ። በቃ ወያኔ አንዴ ጭንቅላታችሁን አማራ ብሎ ሞላው ያቺን ይዛችሁ ብቻ ማላዘን። አዬ መንጋ! ምድረ አዛባ!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 26 Mar 2021, 18:55

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 18:26
Isaias — Amhara
Abiy —- Amhara
Mengistu — Amhara
Tamrat Negera — Amhara
Hdgef- Amhara
Bilitgna- Amhara
Opposition - Amhara

Gimhead
As of gearhead, he needs to be careful what he wishes for, because he might get it!

Please wait, video is loading...

Who do you think shall replace Eritrean Army in Tigray?

"Fota Lebash" OR Shimales's "Oromuma" militias? :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Mar 2021, 19:26

መረራ ጉዲና የዛገና የነፈዘ ፖለቲከኛ ብቻ ሳይሆን የወረደና የዘቀጠ ሰው ነው። የብሔራዊ መግባባት ባለበት አፉ፣ ሚስታችሁን ፍቱ እንዲሁም ሱቅ አትግዙ ካለው ወራዳ ጋር ሆኖ ጋዜጣ መግለጫ ሰጥቷል። I regret protesting for his release from prison from 2015 to 2018.
gearhead wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 15:34
Only in Ethiopia can one man steal a transitional roadmap, declare the theft openly, provide evidence beyond reason of doubt that Abiy the man-child is an extension of his movement, yet not one man is critical of him and the international community stands baffled as to the cause of the crisis in ethiopia! I have never witnessed an arrogance as exhibited by Andargachew Tsige; the callousness and total disregard to us, only matched by the casual indifference of society at large. Andargachew Tsige and the man-child Abiy is the cause and effect of all crisis in Ethiopia disserving public capital punishment.

Merrera has a few pointers as a way forward....take it or leave it at your own peril! Meanwhile, while Birhanu and Andargacew meet the entities that they have cast down; Birhanu had known it and predicted it, but the little TMS untouchable wannabe idiot!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 26 Mar 2021, 20:58

Poor boy...a psychopathic amhara political society cant construct a single line of logical political argument. Here, in false equivalence, hasty generalization and adhominum...you didn't disappoint representing your kind.
Isaias is a stockholm syndrome mercenary, abiy is an admitted and proven agent of amhara political agenda inculcated through his amhara mother. Your hallucination invented the rest of the names and scenarios to support a psychotic episoide as a political argument.

Dawi, abhorrent aberrations exist in every society. Hoerver, the political society itself innits entierity being abhorent is unique to amhara and nazi Germany. It amazes me when political amhara accuses others of extreemism, when every cell of an amhara stenches from it. The only extremism that comes out of others is by those who try to outmatch amhara craziness with a larger craziness...isayas being a case in point. poliyical, amhara.mmthe world will have to collectively address sooner or later.

L
Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 18:26
Isaias — Amhara
Abiy —- Amhara
Mengistu — Amhara
Tamrat Negera — Amhara
Hdgef- Amhara
Bilitgna- Amhara
Opposition - Amhara

Gimhead

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Mar 2021, 04:12

gearhead,

how entertaining it should be now that you came to the stand of endorsing what Prof. Merera reportedly have said (I didn't listen to the video yet)? Do you even remember about how you were mocking him and degrading his intellectual capacity, with all other kinds of name calling on this very forum all along while TPLF was in power?

Time has changed, it keeps changing and that is the good part of all of it.

With regard to the mother of PM Abiy, could you say about where you find out that she is an Amhara? If you didn't find out yet, then how silly of you shoud it be that your are trying to use her name to lump sum all the political convictions and actions of her son on her blood line?

Dawi,

I have an understanding for you as someone who is ardent supporter and glorifier of Ermias Legesse, someone who lied in public repeatedly and never come back to apologize for that, if you have a tone of different taste for what Prof. Merera is standing for.

For the rest of you who replied under this thread,

There are times when I disagreed with the position the Prof. has taken, like when he agreed to work with Jawar Mohammed, but in my view no one comes near his statue if we consider how his political engagement saved the country we all call home today.

And there is still one key call the Prof. is making and no one seems to be heeding his call, which could cost us dearly down the road.

He said, let's meet at the middle to all sides.

One of the sides of the debate which has got the propaganda machine on its side for now seems to have been hell bent to destroy all the truths and moving everything to his own side, that will only cost us more in my little understanding of the issues at hand here.

Name calling and dehumanizing is not that new for him, still his position was the winner at the end and that is how one makes a difference.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 27 Mar 2021, 14:11

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 04:12
Dawi,

I have an understanding for you as someone who is ardent supporter and glorifier of Ermias Legesse, someone who lied in public repeatedly and never come back to apologize for that, if you have a tone of different taste for what Prof. Merera is standing for.
Defend,

Ermias Legese is a TPLF/EPRDF high level insider who deserves the lions share in the overthrow of that deceptic ethnic groups coalition inner workings. He single handedly exposed the inner circles & working of that organization by putting out immense documentations to the public.

So, if Abiy didn't recruit him as a staff, as some claim, it must be for the value or a reason of keeping him as a critic of the future "elected" government. Ermias keeps the ethnic pimps pants on fire. We look forward of his new book on "Oromuma" to further uncover those that circle Arat Kilo, who are trying to bury Abiy in the abyss of "ተረኞች" row. They won't succeed!

Defend - You're cool with me; your understanding of Afan-Oromo better than some of us, keeps us in check and exposed of the positive side when we read your posts with fake titles; no need to give fake titles though. I have been watching more OBN lately because of you. Keep us the good work!

I am cool with Prof. Merera; can't find his wedding pictures. How is his "Amhara wife" doing? :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Mar 2021, 15:11

Anyone thinking the illiterate Merara Gudina could be an asset in Ethiopian politics must be either naïve or just a blind supporter of the other illiterate politician Jawar Mohamed who sheepishly drive brainwashed Oromo thugs such as Qureeroos. Most people only know Merara cracking jokes but no know about him closely enough. Let alone leading a country, he can't even govern a tiny village or even a local ዕድር association. I am not sure he has ever been even a department chair of the Department of Pollical science & international relation. The same goes Jawar Mohmmed he does not have any quality to be a leader of anything. I am just wondering why the Oromos lack the caliber to understand the quality of those who come in their name - Oromos have been played just like a toy since the last 40 years. For instance, look the other ignorant thugs Dawud Ibssa, he and his so called OLF army has never ever freed one local Kebele in their 40+ years, but has bee using Oromo to collect donation and raise fund. Dawud had been even living on food aid from Asmara while tending goats in Eritrea. I tell you again, the so called Oromo politicians are the most confused entities in Ethiopia, they don't know their political boundary, geography, they don't know where start and even no body knows what they want. They always act like a kid in candy store. They tell you Amhara is their enemy, while no Amhara even care or envy of what they want. They are just barbaric, very impossible to educate and civilize them. For instance, why did OLF/Dawud Ibssa/ Merara or Jawar murder the hardworking ጋሞ people in Burayu Addis Ababa while the ጋሞ people have been dressing their relatives with clothes? Are the ጋሞ people Amhara? Why did Merara Gudina/Jawar/Dawud slaughtered the ጌድዎ people? Are the ጌድዎ people Amhara? That is why the Oromo politicians and their goal is the most confused? If you ask one silly ቄሮ where is Oroomiya, one day he/she will tell you it extends from South Africa to Egypt, the other day he will tell it includes Adigrat, Mekelle, Shire and stops or may be will say reaches to Southern India. ኬኛ an undefined equation in an Oromo politics. It has been dividing a whole number by ZERO, and the result of all the moron OLF has been Zero too. That is illiterate Merara Gudina is man endowed with a zero mind so are Jawar, Dawud et al.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Mar 2021, 18:25

Dawi wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 14:11
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 04:12
Dawi,

Defend,

Ermias Legese is a TPLF/EPRDF high level insider who deserves the lions share in the overthrow of that deceptic ethnic groups coalition inner workings. He single handedly exposed the inner circles & working of that organization by putting out immense documentations to the public.

So, if Abiy didn't recruit him as a staff, as some claim, it must be for the value or a reason of keeping him as a critic of the future "elected" government. Ermias keeps the ethnic pimps pants on fire. We look forward of his new book on "Oromuma" to further uncover those that circle Arat Kilo, who are trying to bury Abiy in the abyss of "ተረኞች" row. They won't succeed!

Defend - You're cool with me; your understanding of Afan-Oromo better than some of us, keeps us in check and exposed of the positive side when we read your posts with fake titles; no need to give fake titles though. I have been watching more OBN lately because of you. Keep us the good work!

I am cool with Prof. Merera; can't find his wedding pictures. How is his "Amhara wife" doing? :lol:
Dawi,

I didn't know Ermias Legesse is writting a book about "Oromuma" and don't understand why that should be of an interest to a serious audience.

What would you say if I claim I am going to write a book about Amharanet and what do you expect from my book as a content?

I do share some videos from OBN, when I come across from the internet and if the content seemed to me of help for all Ethiopians, including the forumers here.

I do also watch sometimes Amahra TV but most of the content I come across there is mostly about ቀረርቶ ና ፉከራ and less in contents of green revolution and reconcilation, the two important components of the current government's policy plans.

I will share if I may come across the channel broadcasting about green revolution of Ethiopia, including Amhara region, which will help the youth of the region and give them hope in the future.

Cheers!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 28 Mar 2021, 07:28

As expected, the amhara political pathology along with ፖለቲካ ለዳቦ OPDO have outright have chosen the set path of 5 amhara vs 1 of every ethnic, sketch comedy of an election chaired by amharist birtukan mideksa.

what is there to say? ፖለቲካ ለዳቦ vs empire builders. Choice and consequence..

Let the theatrical games begin!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 28 Mar 2021, 10:08

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 18:25
I do also watch sometimes Amahra TV but most of the content I come across there is mostly about ቀረርቶ ና ፉከራ and less in contents of green revolution and reconcilation, the two important components of the current government's policy plans.

I will share if I may come across the channel broadcasting about green revolution of Ethiopia, including Amhara region, which will help the youth of the region and give them hope in the future.
Defend,

"ለተረኞች" ሰማይ ቅርብ ነው; :P Green revolution is good.

What I am worried about is, hopefully, that won't end up like the double digit TPLF/EPRDF growth? It sounded great at the time. Meles's developmental state was beautiful on paper but, look. we don't even feed ourselves after 30 years of ethnic federation. All those fancy looking, probably low quality, empty skyscrapers not finished in Addis. What are they for?

You don't get what being robbed is like? Do you?

Amhara were robbed of their rich vast lands by TPLF and were prosecuted as people for the last 30 years. The chickens came home to roost!

So, they're not doing "ቀረርቶ ና ፉከራ" as a habit. Please get that!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Mar 2021, 10:23

Dawi wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 10:08
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Defend,

What I am worried about is, hopefully, that won't end up like the double digit TPLF/EPRDF growth? It sounded great at the time. Meles's developmental state was beautiful on paper but, look. we don't even feed ourselves after 30 years of ethnic federation. All those fancy looking, probably low quality, empty skyscrapers not finished in Addis. What are they for?

Amhara were robbed of their rich vast lands by TPLF and were prosecuted as people for the last 30 years. The chickens came home to roost!

Dawi,

could you please also tell me why many of the words and names used in the following video sound to be from Afan Oromo than from Amharic?

Just wondering myself, starting from the name of the town itself, isn't Hara an Afan Oromo word?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Wollo_Zone

At the same time please don't divert the topic: the topic is not if the current policy will succeed or not, or if it is the right one or on a wrong path (in other words, if it is better to fill the air-waves over the country with the news of Green Revolution or with ቀረርቶ ና ፉከራ )?

Any human endeavor can succeed or fail, but choosing the right endeavor is our responsibility, that is where the story stops here.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 28 Mar 2021, 10:56

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 10:23
Dawi,

could you please also tell me why many of the words and names used in the following video sound to be from Afan Oromo than from Amharic?

Just wondering myself, starting from the name of the town itself, isn't Hara an Afan Oromo word?
You know Defend, names have historical reasons; chances are, the latest names of places were given by folks who arrived and administered the region last. It is not necessarily proof of being the original owners by any means; when you go further back, you may find old names.

Ours is an old country, we don't need to fight by who arrived and administered there first. We need to move forward by detaching ourselves from ethnic borders, by forming administrative states. Off course, that includes parts of Amhara State you mentioned; such administrative arrangements shall hopefully resolve, once and for all, the Wolkait Tsegede Telemit Raya issues as well when the "legal" issue is settled as the PM pointed out in parliament the other day.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Mar 2021, 11:45

Dawi wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 10:08
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Defend,

Dawi,

I don't remember in my life in Ethiopia and since I left the country as well, when the farmers of the country were using tractors and combiners to tend to their farms. They all used to plough the land using oxen and hand held farm tools and gathered the harvests manually, using sickle, for example. In fact I have hurt my little finger while trying to help my family at my free time in gathering their crops as a student.

They are saying in the following video that they have managed to cover the demand in their own region and now agreed to cover the demand for import of the wheat at the national level. Is this not a change? For all these these volks were in power only for the last three years. Just imagine, if they were to be in power for 30 years according to this speed?

This is a tangible change in my view, but you are also entitled to your own view as well.

Yes they are ተረኞች but they are ተረኞች for the betterment, showing tangible change on the ground.

The PM was talking about the achievement of creating for the first time a machine to handle Teff production paving the way for mechanized Teff production in the country, which will in turn lie a ground for a new era of opportunities for the country and its economy.

If they continue on this speed, then it is only the sky is the limit.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 28 Mar 2021, 20:11

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 11:45
Dawi,

I don't remember in my life in Ethiopia and since I left the country as well, when the farmers of the country were using tractors and combiners to tend to their farms. They all used to plough the land using oxen and hand held farm tools and gathered the harvests manually, using sickle, for example. In fact I have hurt my little finger while trying to help my family at my free time in gathering their crops as a student.

They are saying in the following video that they have managed to cover the demand in their own region and now agreed to cover the demand for import of the wheat at the national level. Is this not a change? For all these these volks were in power only for the last three years. Just imagine, if they were to be in power for 30 years according to this speed?

This is a tangible change in my view, but you are also entitled to your own view as well.
Defend,

I understand we all come from different parts of the region & have different experiences; I remember visiting Gondar during Derg era young with family and saw dozens of tractors driving through the city. I asked what was going on? I was told they brought them to hide them from one of THNEG/TPLF raids.

In fact commercial farms commenced in the end of HIM era with many educated high officials getting into the business. So, nothing new there.

Trust me I love the "Green revolution" and the way Dr. Abiy's government is going about it. I like to find a way of participating in that sector as well. However, many of us don't like a repeat of TPLF "hegemony" for one second. Not tolerating that kind of ugly system from the get go is a must by all Ethiopians.

You know where a choice of place to invest in my mind is today? Somali State; that is from reading and listening how citizens are treated by the amazing governor Mustefe there. I've some connections and hope the "election issue" won't tarnish the healthy environment created there for us.

Why not they all be like Mustefe. He makes a lot of sense.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Mar 2021, 04:40

Dawi wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 20:11
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Dawi,

Defend,

I understand we all come from different parts of the region & have different experiences; I remember visiting Gondar during Derg era young with family and saw dozens of tractors driving through the city. I asked what was going on? I was told they brought them to hide them from one of THNEG/TPLF raids.

In fact commercial farms commenced in the end of HIM era with many educated high officials getting into the business. So, nothing new there.

Dawi,

please don't mix here again. what you are talking about is about state farming, which also used tractors and run mechanized farming. I knew about that (there were a number of state farming in the country during Derg era).

WHat the video here shows is a mechanized private farming of the small farmers, this is new for me.

Did you see in Bahirdar or Gonder privae farmers using Tractors on their private farms?

The rest is only about the Bahirdarian Dogma (demand the removal of those working to change the livelihoods of their people from power in the region that is not their and support those who are just singing about war and about their superiority to stay in power in their own region).

Rest assured, this can't be a solution of any ill, percieved or real, in my view.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Mar 2021, 04:44

DefendTheTruth wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 04:40
Dawi wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 20:11
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Dawi,

Defend,

Dawi,

please don't mix here again. what you are talking about is about state farming, which also used tractors and run mechanized farming. I knew about that (there were a number of state farming in the country during Derg era).

WHat the video here shows is a mechanized private farming of the small farmers, this is new for me.

Did you see in Bahirdar or Gonder privae farmers using Tractors on their private farms?

The rest is only about the Bahirdarian Dogma (demand the removal of those working to change the livelihoods of their people from power in the region that is not their and support those who are just singing about war and about their superiority to stay in power in their own region).

Rest assured, this can't be a solution of any ill, percieved or real, in my view.
ANTA DOMA RAS WOLAMO