Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

PM, returns home!

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 08:09

PM, returns home!

Ethiopia, Eritrea Agree To Cement People-To-People Ties At Border Area

https://www.fanabc.com/english/ethiopia ... rder-area/

Addis Ababa, March 26, 2021 (FBC) -Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has returned home, after concluding his working visit to Eritrea.

Minister of Innovation and Technology Dr Abrham Belay, who travelled to Asmara as part of the delegation, told journalists today that the Prime Minister and President Isaias Afwerki discussed on bilateral issues of mutual interest.

After the discussion, the two leaders have agreed for the Eritrean force to withdraw from Ethiopian border and Ethiopian forces to take control of the area.

They further agreed to strengthen the people-to-people relations at border areas, finalize infrastructure linking the two countries and implement new development projects.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 26 Mar 2021, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Jaegol

Re: PM, returns home!

Post by Jaegol » 26 Mar 2021, 08:26

Brilliant political move Dr Abiy!!!
The talking point of the ferenjis is snatched off them...
immediately declare all Eritrea forces out of border areas of Ethiopia
Save the ferenji politicians a success as face saving mechanism and avoid sanctions.... win-win
Icing on the cake of the brilliant set up is have the tigrea Abraham Belay do his press conference ( I wish the new Tigray governor traveled to Eritrea)
Eritrea has no problem with Tigray people, but tplf is the enemy that must die for justice sake
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 26 Mar 2021, 08:27

First thing first we need the border demarcated.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 08:31

Jaegol wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2021, 08:26
Save the ferenji politicians a success as face saving mechanism and avoid sanctions.... win-win
Icing on the cake of the brilliant set up is have the tigrea Abraham Belay do his press conference ( I wish the new Tigray governor traveled to Eritrea)
Eritrea has no problem with Tigray people, but tplf is the enemy that must die for justice sake
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yes, it's good if Abraham Belay uses the terms "people-to-people" than anybody else. Eritreans have only friends in Ethiopia now, except for some thousands of tegaru (let's say 100,000) & some sellout Ethiopians like sรชgera-biet.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 26 Mar 2021, 08:40

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It is refreshing to see two African countries out doing the evil whites. Abiy and Isu are playing their games to the fullest. They are on the same page and doing to the whites.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 08:44

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 09:01

Asmara wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2021, 08:27
If trust b/n nations & people's is solid, a border marker can even look like this. Our problem, is the evil of tegaru:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 09:12

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 09:42

Challenge to US Embassy in Somalia, @US2SOMALIA: Can you, unequivocally, say the same as @ChineseSomalia?

In fact, can all US embassies in Horn of Africa countries pledge the same, especially on non-interference & respect of sovereignty?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 26 Mar 2021, 10:07

Zmeselo wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2021, 09:01
If trust b/n nations & people's is solid, a border marker can even look like this. Our problem, is the evil of tegaru:

True but shoudn't we draw lessons from the past 20 dark years? Our future generations need guarantees. How about if another group of แŒ แˆซแˆฎ mushroom in Tigray say in 20/30 years?
I know there are other burning issues that need our attention but I think demarcation should also be at the forefront.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 26 Mar 2021, 12:44

26 Mar 2021, 10:07

True but shoudn't we draw lessons from the past 20 dark years? Our future generations need guarantees. How about if another group of แŒ แˆซแˆฎ mushroom in Tigray say in 20/30 years?
I know there are other burning issues that need our attention but I think demarcation should also be at the forefront.
I completely agree with you Asmara. It is okay to live in trust, but one needs to verify as well as President Ronald Regan said. "Trust but verify," I think was his caught, especially when one lives in a neighborhood of some untrustworthy folks.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Mar 2021, 12:51

You got it. No problem with people-to-people relationship as long as woyane leeches are eradicated.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Mar 2021, 13:48

แ‹‹แ‹ญ แ‹‹แ‹ญ! แŠคแˆญแ‰ตแˆซแˆ› แ‰คแ‰ฑ แ‹ถแŠพแŠแ‹ญ? :roll: :roll:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2021, 15:11

26 Mar 2021, 10:07

Oh ok. My premise was, after Ethiopia has managed to pacify Tgray. Otherwise, yes, I'm with you. That's why I mentioned the evil of the tegaru, being the primary problem.

PS: the border b/n Eritrea & Ethiopia is demarcated virtually and is actually, one of the clearest demarcations in the world- technology wise. But once again, it's just that our immediate neighbours to the South are primitive & venemous.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 26 Mar 2021, 16:11, edited 2 times in total.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 26 Mar 2021, 16:03

Indeed!!!
I am enjoying the show of the last couple of days and the lead actor (dr Abiy) in this movie is brilliantly slaying his detractors softly and winning it at their game. High IQ
Iโ€™m not sure if the Americans or Dr Abiy wrote the script of the movie or who the director is but Iโ€™m enjoying it :lol: :lol:
if the head of the villain terrorist tplf gets captured or killed this weekend... this will be a best movie of the year :lol: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

ZEMEN wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2021, 08:40
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It is refreshing to see two African countries out doing the evil whites. Abiy and Isu are playing their games to the fullest. They are on the same page and doing to the whites.