Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Ethio LiVE "ለኢትዮ 360 የደረሰው የመንግስት ምስጢራዊ መረጃ" Come and Join US!!

Post by Wedi » 25 Mar 2021, 12:22

Ethio LiVE "ለኢትዮ 360 የደረሰው የመንግስት ምስጢራዊ መረጃ" Come and Join US!!

Misraq

Re: Ethio LiVE "ለኢትዮ 360 የደረሰው የመንግስት ምስጢራዊ መረጃ" Come and Join US!!

Post by Misraq » 25 Mar 2021, 13:20

Brother Wedi,

Ethio 360 are double agents. Their only interest is $$$$. While i respect their support to Balderas and their opposition to TPLF 2.0 (Oromuma), they seem to be under the payroll of TMH

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 25 Mar 2021, 14:16

Misraq

They presented their cases and analysis with evidence mostly from secret documents of Oromuma and I think they have full right to do that.
Anybody can counter attack or even can debate with them on the issues they are raising. Let's the people listen from both sides and take their own judgment. I think that is fair game.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Mar 2021, 15:01

Wedi wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 14:16
Misraq

They presented their cases and analysis with evidence mostly from secret documents of Oromuma and I think they have full right to do that.
Anybody can counter attack or even can debate with them on the issues they are raising. Let's the people listen from both sides and take their own judgment. I think that is fair game.
Wedi,

ሐብታሙ የኤኮኖሚ ኤክስፐርት፣ ሚሊተሪ ስትራቴጂስት፣ ፕራይቬታይዜሽን ባለሙያ፣ ሆነሳ! ትንሽ አላነሰም? :P

"ዱቄት" ተጠራቅሞ ከተቦካ እንጀራ ይሆናል ።

የኤርትራ የውስጥ ስጋት ከኢትዮጵያ የውስጥ ስጋት አይብስም፤ ኤርትራን ከኢትዮጵያ ፌዲረሽን ያገለለው ሕወሐት ነበር፤ ወደብ አልባ አርጎናል፤ ስለዚህ ዛሬ ሕወሐት ለኢትዮጵያ የበለጠ ጠላት ነበር ማለት ይቻላል፤

የኤርትራን ሌላ ተራ የጎረቤት ሐገር መሆኑን አትንገሩን፣ አንሰማችሁም ። በቃ!

አብይ ሕውሐትን ያፈረሰ (ዱቄት ያደረገ) ነው፤ ኢትዮጵያ አትፈርስም ሲል ለማመን አያስቸግረኝም።

Sell 40% of Telecom to Turkey? Nice! Why not privatize Telecom to them? It was going to be privatized anyway. So, two birds in one stone! Maybe 3 birds if you think of the alliance making Egypt peeing in her pants.

Why do I say that:

"Thanks to advanced Turkish drones owned by the Azerbaijan military, our casualties on the front shrunk," said Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev in a televised interview on Monday with the Turkish...

Result:

[Armenia has agreed to a cessation of hostilities with Azerbaijan effective immediately, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan announced on Facebook early on November 10 Yerevan time, calling the terms "unspeakably painful for me personally and for our people."]

Cheers!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 25 Mar 2021, 15:23

Misraq wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 13:20
Brother Wedi,

Ethio 360 are double agents. Their only interest is $$$$. While i respect their support to Balderas and their opposition to TPLF 2.0 (Oromuma), they seem to be under the payroll of TMH
I think Wedi is under payroll of 360. lol I don't know what he gets from them but keeps advertising them day and night. Wedi, stop trying to sell, something garbage, that what they are, 360 equates to garbage.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Mar 2021, 15:28

Brother Wedi,

Their job is to create confusion. For instance, they opposed the campaign against TPLF which should raise a big flag in your end. Why did they oppose the campaign to liquidate TPLF? for us, one enemy down is a big plus. only one to take care (oneg shine and associates). They also rain a daily baragge on Issayas and Eritrea which goes in tandom with TPLF policy. Eritrean government is our ally right now. we have common enemy and they actually saved people in Humera, fed ethiopian army who was chased and helped regrouped it...etc. So why do they oppose that? isn't that because Ethio-360 got paid by TPLF operatives?

what ethio-360 does is the same old tactic agames used on us. They want us to remain silent majority who are sitting ducks so that they can rally all our enemies against us so that they can fight us again. go and talk to the welkayt commitee and they will tell you that the campaign against TPLF is something everyone approved over there. What habtamu and ermias tell us is that it is a "a ploy to pitch amhara vs tigray". As if the agame never been eternal enemy of amhara. i think you should be smarter than this

Jimmyy

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Mar 2021, 15:34

Yours truly do not see — I might be among the few who believe — a difference between the Ethio 360 airheads and Wedi. They serve the same master.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 25 Mar 2021, 15:38

Misraq,

Even though I agree with some of your assessments, Ethio 360 is my preferred media than ESAT who become effectively ETV 2.
Why do you afraid of having different opinions about our country from different angles? Do you want all us to be single minded?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Mar 2021, 15:54

Misraq wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 15:28
Brother Wedi,

Their job is to create confusion. For instance, they opposed the campaign against TPLF which should raise a big flag in your end. Why did they oppose the campaign to liquidate TPLF? for us, one enemy down is a big plus. only one to take care (oneg shine and associates). They also rain a daily baragge on Issayas and Eritrea which goes in tandom with TPLF policy. Eritrean government is our ally right now. we have common enemy and they actually saved people in Humera, fed ethiopian army who was chased and helped regrouped it...etc. So why do they oppose that? isn't that because Ethio-360 got paid by TPLF operatives?

what ethio-360 does is the same old tactic agames used on us. They want us to remain silent majority who are sitting ducks so that they can rally all our enemies against us so that they can fight us again. go and talk to the welkayt commitee and they will tell you that the campaign against TPLF is something everyone approved over there. What habtamu and ermias tell us is that it is a "a ploy to pitch amhara vs tigray". As if the agame never been eternal enemy of amhara. i think you should be smarter than this

Jimmyy
jimmyy :P

In my book, Ethio 360 exposing "Oromuma" has become their trade mark. Ermias is coming up with a book soon. Great job! Somebody has to do that dirty job.

They've made aspiring & practicing "ተረኞች" shake. So that they won't think of replacing past TPLF hegemony over us. Not ever again! They're doing a great job on that front.

Whether he likes it or not, Abiy needs that kind of help to redeem himself from that evil by breaking through the aspiring good for nothing "ተረኞች" "Oromuma" chauvinists.

Such contribution by Ethio 360 shall help Ethiopia prevail.

Cheers!