Post by dawwit » 22 Mar 2021, 13:30

It may be, for the 29 trucks full Eritrean soldiers who were torched alive

ZEMEN

Re: Who remembers GAME OVER? Bwahahaha!

Post by ZEMEN » 22 Mar 2021, 13:34

dawwit wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 13:30
Kkkkkkk, you guys are sick. Eritrea may lose soldiers but you lost all of your leaders, i mean all. They died like a [deleted]. You are back 1960, backward.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 22 Mar 2021, 16:09

dawwit wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 13:30
I remember GAME OVER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is still GAME OVER and your mini destitute Kilil is under the colony of Shaebia, and also Humera, Welqayit, Tsegele, Raya, Alamata, Maykadra (over half of your former Mini Kilil) is taken back by FORCE by Fano, never ever to go back to mini Kilil. Yes, the GAME is REALLY OVER LOL.
By the way, the Shaebia Officers are sleeping in Planet and Axum Hotels (both 5 stars) while your beloved Weyanes, the alive once, are sleeping in a rock in Temben deserts LOL. Yes, the GAME IS OVER!!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 22 Mar 2021, 16:52

Oh Euroland, That hurts to the bone. Although it is appropriate response, i would be little nicer for the Dimwit hurting allover. Nah, the mot'herfuxer need more than that. yes indeed the game is over. there is nothing worst than to see your beloved leaders shot right between the eyes and the rest of them hunted like rabbits along the cursed land chigray. For real Dimwit ! what a bone head question he posted . Agamew 63 IQ , you should have answered that question yourself before posting it. look where your leaders are, look where your family are and look your clan picture allover again the news as poster people for famine , hunger and disease. Back to the stone age agamew. you are at the mercy of Ethiopians and make sure not to upset the feds or else remember 1984 ?