Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

NEW** ((WARNING-Very Graphic Image)) ——————-ENDF KILLING CIVILIANS——-(trending now)

Post by dawwit » 09 Mar 2021, 11:46

Last edited by dawwit on 09 Mar 2021, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Re: NEW** ——————-ENDF KILLING CIVILIANS———-(trending now)

Post by eden » 09 Mar 2021, 13:07

Are these videos leaked by HGDEF to control Abiy and his Generals? I don’t think ENDF or PP leaks these. These videos are dangerous to them.

Please add warning in the subject line

dawwit

Re: NEW** ((WARNING-Very Graphic Image)) ——————-ENDF KILLING CIVILIANS——-(trending now)

Post by dawwit » 09 Mar 2021, 13:23

Sorry I forgot to warn readers about the footage. I agree there is no Value for ENDF in releasing these videos prior to security council meeting. Sec of state’s tweeter page is filled by this video as we speak

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: NEW** ——————-ENDF KILLING CIVILIANS———-(trending now)

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Mar 2021, 13:29

we are busy having fun doing your behind, while we enjoying some breaking news from the least important region Tigrai.
we don't need to leak anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 13:07
Are these videos leaked by HGDEF to control Abiy and his Generals? I don’t think ENDF or PP leaks these. These videos are dangerous to them.

temari

Re: NEW** ((WARNING-Very Graphic Image)) ——————-ENDF KILLING CIVILIANS——-(trending now)

Post by temari » 09 Mar 2021, 14:45

I don't know how authentic the video is but this is very disturbing and shocking to say the least. I'm not sure if these are civilians since militias in Ethiopia normally don't wear uniforms and only special forces (Liyu Hail) wear uniforms. Anyway, this is very sad. The ugly side of war.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 09 Mar 2021, 15:26

Seyoum Mesfin Abay Tsehaye, Asmelash Woldeseassie, General Saere, General Gezae Abera and Engineer Semgnew were killed by Eritrean spies. Meles was also assassinated with the help of Eritrea. These person that were killed were heros that will celebrated. They are like saints to us because they stood to the cause of Ethiopia and died for Ethiopia by archenemy Eritrea.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Mar 2021, 16:11

Dimwit
Killing armed militias isn’t a crime; those are clearly a militiamen. Nonetheless, are your dead junta going to post its crimes of massacre of civilians in Ethiopia in the last 27 years?

Unlike some soft hearted Ethiopian here; we Eritreans don’t feel pity for a lose of life any Agame. You have done much worse in our country. Agames deserve no sympathy.
dawwit wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 11:46

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Mar 2021, 19:10

temari wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 14:45
I'm not sure if these are civilians since militias in Ethiopia normally don't wear uniforms and only special forces (Liyu Hail) wear uniforms. Anyway, this is very sad. The ugly side of war.
There's other videos showing what transpired right before this. That should help decide if civilians or not

temari

Post by temari » 10 Mar 2021, 03:56

eden wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 19:10
temari wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 14:45
I'm not sure if these are civilians since militias in Ethiopia normally don't wear uniforms and only special forces (Liyu Hail) wear uniforms. Anyway, this is very sad. The ugly side of war.
There's other videos showing what transpired right before this. That should help decide if civilians or not
Yes, I've watched it but it still doesn't make sense to me that ENDF is killing innocent civilians. They are not known to do so and it just doesn't make sense. This guy from the administration in shire (see video below) describes how TPLF gave weapons to the youth in nearby Axum to attack Ethio/Eritrean troops and got them massacred. The context to the above video must be something like this. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense to massacre civilians and if this was the practice of ENDF we would have heard it all over Tigray which is not the case. But still even if civilians were lead to attack the troops, there is no need to shoot at them after they are captured.

Having said that, I can understand the anger among ENDF after TPLF massacred them while they were asleep and now civilians trying to attack them too. I can understand how the treason and evil and cruel attacks on them while they were serving Tigray can make them mad. Let alone them who lost their friends, the cruelity and cold bloded attacks on our troops makes even me very angry. One of the soldiers in the video also said that they learned cruelty from TPLF. As long as Tigreans don't distance themselves from TPLF I see no chance of them living peacefully with Ethiopians. TPLF is seen as an enemy of Ethiopians that tortured and oppressed Ethiopians for 27 years and finally massacred our troops. I have no idea why Tigreans still hope to be lead by TPLF and still live in peace with Ethiopians. This is for me insanity and delusion.