Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: wedebat of lowland cries for Monaliza who lost one hand and one leg becuase of weyxohamasenay attack.

Post by Hawzen » 01 Mar 2021, 22:49

abel qael wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 22:29

Sister Abi-gail aka Aziza,

Your deformed stinky as*s should blame the "mighty" TPLF who abandoned their people to save just their own coward agame as*s. When your TPLF declared war, you should expect innocent people would die, get injured and suffer from hunger. I feel sorry for the suffering of this young girl even though the useless TPLF supporters are trying to use this poor girl for political purpose.

Remember, If there war had been carried out in Amhara killil, the people of Amhara would have suffered even worse. But because of the coward TPLF was so weak and incapable, the war was in Tigray and as a result of that the people of Tigray have been suffering :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Now, I will let you go to your ማንከባለል drama :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: wedebat of lowland cries for Monaliza who lost one hand and one leg becuase of weyxohamasenay attack.

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 01 Mar 2021, 22:50

Lekhebatt Lemmanai Jebbertty, This Was Done By Ethiopian Soldiers But Accidentally Collateral Damage. During War ,Always Innocent People Died In Every Country. The Same Goes With U.S.A Blood Suckers When They Invaded Iraq, There Were Over 1.6 Million Innocent People Died, Did They American Or British Felt Sorry For Iraq Destructions And Over 7 Million People Displaced From Their Home.& Their Live Saving, Houses, Businesses Gone. Not Even So Called U.N. Amnesty International Or Human Rights Felt Sorry For Iraqi Deaths And Destructions. Samething Happened In Afghanistan 🇦🇫, The British And U.S.A. Killed Over 1.8 Innocent People The Last 30 Years. No Remorse At All Either By Wicked Americans Or British. So Don't Make Story Accusing Eritrean Soldiers. Eritrean Soldiers Are Well Deciplined, Respectful In African Continent. The Canadian, The Australian, The Rubbish Garbage U.S.A, The Blood Suckers U.K Knows Very Well. They Have Satellite Up In The Sky Following All Movement, Even They Can Identify Between Eritrean And Ethiopian Soldiers Easly. So ✋ Stop These Aggames Nonsense So The The West To Feel Sorry For Your Stin*cky As*s Loss. Move On Abide By P.P. Ahmed Abiyot Administration And You Will Be Okay In The Long Run.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 02 Mar 2021, 00:00

tra'nny hawazen, you always talk about your deformed hamasenay mitrimeakor and your Nigerian boyfriend,but I do not know why that is so. To tell you honestly, I would rather so'domize your Nigerian Boyfriend and create a nice tra'nny out of your f'gut boyfriend rather than allow you to swallow my anaconda into your dirty hamasasenay orifices. BTW: Nigrians and Hamasenays aare the most numerous fagoprostitutes in the entire Arabia.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Mar 2021, 01:31

abel qael wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 00:00
tra'nny hawazen, you always talk about your deformed hamasenay mitrimeakor and your Nigerian boyfriend,but I do not know why that is so. To tell you honestly, I would rather so'domize your Nigerian Boyfriend and create a nice tra'nny out of your f'gut boyfriend rather than allow you to swallow my anaconda into your dirty hamasasenay orifices. BTW: Nigrians and Hamasenays aare the most numerous fagoprostitutes in the entire Arabia.
Sister Abi-gail,

Did your deformed stinky agame as*s participate in the መንከባለል ዘመቻ/ድራማ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ????

አላ ተንከበላላይ ዘር :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 02 Mar 2021, 02:03

Hamaeenay tra'nny Hawazen, why are Hamasenay fagoprostitutes like you kintarotam ge'Fih Meakorom, BUT STILL your deformed kintarotam ge'FIh Hamasenay mitrimeakor cannot accommodate my NACONDA, THAT IS WHY FATRZED NIGERIAN FAGOMANS FO'CK YOU HESE DAYS.LIVE WITH IT, RESAH.

btw: THE H'MO GENERAL HALIBAY( WHO GOT HIS NICK FOR MILKING PEOPLE'S POCKETS IN EXCHANGE OF GETTING SO'DOMIZED WHEN HE WAS HOMELESS AND JOBLESS AFTTER WEDIMEDHIN FIRED HIM FOR HIS OPEN GA'Y BEHAVIOR AND THEFT) I SAID HE IS YOUR RELATIVE. NO WONDER YOU ARE SU'CH A PERVERT, IT RUNAIN YOUR FAMILY.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Mar 2021, 23:07

abel qael wrote:

Sister Abi-gail aka Aziza,

The "wedebat of lowland who cried for the agame girl who lost one hand and one leg" is now saying "Agames are big liars" :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: !

Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 Mar 2021, 23:25

Honourable Hawzen,

You touched aziza's Orifices gently and then roughly. From my experience she likes it the other way. That is why she loves Jimmy dearly. 😜. I always touch her Orifices first roughly before I do it gently :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Mar 2021, 23:30

Aziza Qintir
This bi.tch should have been given a bullet to her head like her boss, Seyum Mesfin. She was attacking the ENDF camp as part of her junta Liyu Hail aka Liyu Rabbit force on Nov. 4 to steal their weapons and got what she deserved. I wish they put dynamite in her stinky pu55y and blew her off. Her own dad admitted in interview with your favorite YouTube channel, Dedebit Media that she was “injured” in Nov 4 not Dec. 28 as she claimed. On Nov. 4, the mighty Shaebia were too busy burning the coward TPLF soldiers in Badme and weren’t even near Mekele as this b.itch was claiming. Regardless, now the outside world know who this bi.tch is and proof has been provided for all to see.
abel qael wrote:

The Lice Head Destroyer!

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 04 Mar 2021, 23:43

Dear abelqael,
Where was the gladiator weyane warriors you pro-face all this time?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Mar 2021, 00:08

Misraq wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:25
Honourable Hawzen,

You touched aziza's Orifices gently and then roughly. From my experience she likes it the other way. That is why she loves Jimmy dearly. 😜. I always touch her Orifices first roughly before I do it gently :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for sharing this priceless secret, Honourable Jimmy. Now, I know how to treat sister Aziza's stinky deformed Orifices. By the way, I was also told sister Aziza demonstrated her ማንከባለል experience very very well during agames' ማንከባለል campaign in DC. I think Jimmy must have demanded ማንከባለል from sister Abi-gail every night before roughing her Orifices. Ha? :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 05 Mar 2021, 05:10

adefam mesraqbetrq eurokintir sebdeyley of campo, are you happy eating tra'nny Hawazen's gefiH Hamasenay Mitrimeakor while you dream my Anaconda aka jimmi choking your weloyee-hamasenay fistulated poozy? Nice try, but be careful not to rub tra'nny Hawazens's twisted hamasenay mitrimeakor against your amharay fistulated poozy or your hamasenay fintita.

Now look how smartazz qomaxamharu are scared shi'tless and tryin to beg Tigray for mercy. qomaxaAmharay is now blaming meshrefet and cursedartera for all the crimes committed in Tigray, coz cozqomaxAmharay knows Meshrefet an cursedartera are now defeated. But we know Criminal qomAmharay is the main culprit of the crime but, true to his soapy we'ndagered nature, he is nowthe 1st to run away from his protectors, wedimedhin and meshrefet. Habtamu is a typical [deleted] qomaxaamharu and 99% qomaxaamharu is like him.
Likewise the gi'matam weloyee-hamasenay lezbo arogit adefam mesraqbetraq will soon betray the sp'ermdrinker kintarotam hamasenay tra'nny hawazen and blame her for all the crimes.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 05 Mar 2021, 06:28

A picture is circulating in social media showing this girl shooting from a sniper rifle around the time of the war in November last year. The fact that she changed her story indicates that she was wounded while shooting at the advancing Ethiopian army and not what the TPLF remnants are claiming to have happened to her.