Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

The teenager who lost hand and leg summarises Tigray

Post by Cartmann » 01 Mar 2021, 20:55

The teenager who said that she lost hand and leg when soldiers tried to rape her has changed her story:

two weeks ago she told the BBC that Ethiopian soldiers tried to rape her, but Eritrean soldiers saved her and tended her wound before they handed her over to federal authorities. The following is what she told the BBC:
...On 3 December, the teenager said that a soldier, dressed in an Ethiopian military uniform, entered their house demanding to know where the Tigrayan fighters were.....
The BBC was contacted about the case of the Abiy Addi teenager by a doctor after he had amputated her hand.
She and her grandfather told him how they had been found two days after the attack by Eritrean soldiers who were searching the area - although both Ethiopia and Eritrea deny Eritrea's involvement in the Tigray conflict.
They said the Eritreans had tended to their wounds - and handed them over to Ethiopian troops who took them to Mekelle as the hospital in Abiy Addi was shut.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55832711

After two weeks Fast-forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, now she told Algezeera that Eritrean soldiers are the perpetrators. Not only that, she even changed her whole story completely with huge discrepancies to her previous recount. The same person telling different stories about the same event. Only in Tigray!

It is too bad that this happened to her. But she perfectly summarises how twisted heart they are. It is hard to feel sympathetic to pathological liars.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: The teenager who lost hand and leg summarises Tigray

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Mar 2021, 23:08

Good thing she changed her version. It will be easier to debunk her lies. Falsely implicating Eritrean soldiers made me lose all sympathy I had for her.
Cartmann wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 20:55
The teenager who said that she lost hand and leg when soldiers tried to rape her has changed her story:

two weeks ago she told the BBC that Ethiopian soldiers tried to rape her, but Eritrean soldiers saved her and tended her wound before they handed her over to federal authorities. The following is what she told the BBC:
...On 3 December, the teenager said that a soldier, dressed in an Ethiopian military uniform, entered their house demanding to know where the Tigrayan fighters were.....
The BBC was contacted about the case of the Abiy Addi teenager by a doctor after he had amputated her hand.
She and her grandfather told him how they had been found two days after the attack by Eritrean soldiers who were searching the area - although both Ethiopia and Eritrea deny Eritrea's involvement in the Tigray conflict.
They said the Eritreans had tended to their wounds - and handed them over to Ethiopian troops who took them to Mekelle as the hospital in Abiy Addi was shut.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55832711

After two weeks Fast-forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, now she told Algezeera that Eritrean soldiers are the perpetrators. Not only that, she even changed her whole story completely with huge discrepancies to her previous recount. The same person telling different stories about the same event. Only in Tigray!

It is too bad that this happened to her. But she perfectly summarises how twisted heart they are. It is hard to feel sympathetic to pathological liars.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Mar 2021, 23:23

In Tigray, Lying is a God given special talent :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

I think the remnant TPLF supporters are trying to use this poor young girl for cheap political purpose... Agames slogan is that you blame only the Eritrean soldiers if anything happens to any one of the liar clan, .... Everybody knows that Agames are just focusing on how to convince white people to save their coward agame as*s but they forgot ተንከበላላይ ዘር will remain our neighbour ... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 01 Mar 2021, 23:44

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 23:08
Good thing she changed her version. It will be easier to debunk her lies. Falsely implicating Eritrean soldiers made me lose all sympathy I had for her.
Unlike our venerable elders, we've even seen Tigrian elders lie in front of camera at the behest of TPLF cadres. This young lady is in a vulnerable position right now, and most likely was coerced to change her version of the 'story'. Even if she wasn't forced to do so, lying seems to be intertwined and ingrained in their DNA. So nothing surprising there.

If you watch the Aljazeera video, you will see a staged dirge in front of the international media by women who carried signs (kind of placards) written in English, designed to depict Eritrea/Ethiopia in a negative light. Never mind the loud wailing and weeping of the women, we've seen that before, during the midget's death. Signs written in English? Well....that is new :shock: .....God!

It's just embarrassing and the level of moral decadence in that society is scary!
Last edited by quindibu on 01 Mar 2021, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 Mar 2021, 23:48

Hawzen wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 23:23

In Tigray, Lying is a God given special talent :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

I think the remnant TPLF supporters are trying to use this poor young girl for cheap political purpose... Agames slogan is that you blame only the Eritrean soldiers if anything happens to any one of the liar clan, .... Everybody knows that Agames are just focusing on how to convince white people to save their coward agame as*s but they forgot ተንከበላላይ ዘር will remain our neighbour ... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tenkebalay Zer :lol: :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 02 Mar 2021, 01:39

First of all, my heart goes out to the poor girl and her grandfather.
However, the weyanes did force her to change her story. Reason, if the Eritrean army is in Tigray, they want Isayas to withdraw his forces. Abbiy may not have enough forces to bury the weyanes for good. Hence, Eritrean forces will have to remain. If there is not even a single Eritrean unit, then the weyanes are trying to get Isayas in trouble with the ICC. Weyane never change its color even at the door of its graveyard.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Mar 2021, 01:45

Misraq wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 23:48
Hawzen wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 23:23

In Tigray, Lying is a God given special talent

I think the remnant TPLF supporters are trying to use this poor young girl for cheap political purpose... Agames slogan is that you blame only the Eritrean soldiers if anything happens to any one of the liar clan, .... Everybody knows that Agames are just focusing on how to convince white people to save their coward agame as*s but they forgot ተንከበላላይ ዘር will remain our neighbour ...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tenkebalay Zer :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honorable Jimmy,

I blame the Amhara militia warriors... Amhara militia warriors single handedly broke agames backbone and spirit! I am not sure if the coward agames will ever recover from this.. Now, not only the coward agames can's stop bi@tching, Amhara militia warriors have also transformed agames into ተንከበላላይ ዘር :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Mar 2021, 04:55

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 01:39
However, the weyanes did force her to change her story. Reason, if the Eritrean army is in Tigray, they want Isayas to withdraw his forces. Abbiy may not have enough forces to bury the weyanes for good. Hence, Eritrean forces will have to remain. If there is not even a single Eritrean unit, then the weyanes are trying to get Isayas in trouble with the ICC. Weyane never change its color even at the door of its graveyard.
That she is using her ordeals to frame others that actually helped her tells a lot about her and her surroundings. No one is forcing her at all. She is using it by her free will and that should be the focus of every concerned Eritrean.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 02 Mar 2021, 05:08

Eritrea,

I disagree with you. You don't know the pressure she might be in. The weyanes perhaps are telling her that she can really save some more Tigrayan women by doing so. They probably are telling her that she may be able to save Tigray by telling her what she has to say. For God sake, she is a teen-ager from Temben Abi Adi. She is an ultimate victim. Stop judging her. You are not in her place.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Mar 2021, 06:31

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 05:08
Eritrea,

I disagree with you. You don't know the pressure she might be in. The weyanes perhaps are telling her that she can really save some more Tigrayan women by doing so. They probably are telling her that she may be able to save Tigray by telling her what she has to say. For God sake, she is a teen-ager from Temben Abi Adi. She is an ultimate victim. Stop judging her. You are not in her place.
What is it you are disagreeing with? እንታይ ኮይኑ ኢዩ ኩሉ ጽሑፍካ ብእንጣጢዕ ይዘርእ ኣለኹ ዝውዳእ፥

Your indifference to the intentions of all the accumulated venom narratives that these people have been spewing against Eritrea is what I am reacting to.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 02 Mar 2021, 12:47

Eritrea,

What has she got to do with it. She is a victim, and she is a teenager whose life has been taken away by some criminals. TPLF indirectly is manipulating her to put the blame on Eritrean troops. That makes her troubles even worse. It is funny, you play religious sometimes, and here you are attacking a lady whose life has been taken away from her. BTW, it is TPLF that committed crime against the people of Eritrea, not the people of Tigray. Make a distinction on that one.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Mar 2021, 13:28

Aurora you just can't let the supposedly innocent filthy tegarus actions (lies) be it coerced or willing on woyane's hand twisting actions.
Her action is not the only action which is smearing Eritrea's names.
As she previously admitted her victimization didn't occur with Eritreans hands......and many others.
So, calling her a victim and get her a pass to victimize the Eritrean govt and people is more dangerous and thus first she should have been honest and stick to what really happened to her, even if woyane kills her. To say that wishing her death is wrong is accepting the death of Eritreans based on her lies.
The Eritrean people should not be punished or seen as devils by her stupid actions.
Stop making excuses on behalf of the liars, coward and evil tegarus. She be it forced or not just put her self to be a woyane supporter just like all them filthy agames and Eritrea is paying for their sins.
So, I wish she dies of some kind of complications. I don't have any sympathy to any agame let alone to one who deliberately changes their claims to punish Eritrea. As an Eritrean, I will not accept that they are forced to change their stories by woyane. The freaking damage is already done. And woyane's agenda got accomplished and Eritrea got the bad end of the stick with lies and deceit.
And her story is the tip of the piece of an iceberg and and enough is enough. As Eritreans we need to stop making excuses on their behalf.
We taking the higher road with this people doesn't work.
You give them an inch, they demand you 100 yards.
And I don't know who you are, but I am reading you as woyane and its people sympathizer in most every thing you post.
If you are Eritrean, stop it and even if Eritrea is in the wrong, you should defend it just like these filthy agames are doing. They don't need an Eritrean to support their claims, specially when the proof is clear like this nasty little hoe agame's case.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 02 Mar 2021, 15:35

I am with you Cigar. People are coming from all woodwork showing sympathy to this filthy lying Agames showing support to their concocted smear campaign against eritrean army. Get the [deleted] outta here. who in the hell cares what happen to this filthy creatures. No one ushered a word of sympathy when the Agames invaded eritrea and committed heinous crime against women in southern Gash and debub Senafe gang raping mothers and pillaging towns. Are you kidding me ? they all can go to hell although we have very disciplined army and as Eritreans we have genetically instilled morals and would not commit such an act, I say revenge is due to this scum of nature humonoids. Agames only understand when spoken with the language they know. That is an Eye for an Eye, a tooth for ..you know what i mean.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Mar 2021, 19:15

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 12:47
Eritrea,

What has she got to do with it. She is a victim, and she is a teenager whose life has been taken away by some criminals. TPLF indirectly is manipulating her to put the blame on Eritrean troops. That makes her troubles even worse. It is funny, you play religious sometimes, and here you are attacking a lady whose life has been taken away from her. BTW, it is TPLF that committed crime against the people of Eritrea, not the people of Tigray. Make a distinction on that one.
The problem with you is, you open a new chapter within a chapter without ending the already opened one. No one is denying her ordeals that she was exposed to heinous crime.

What is up for discussion is the change of narrative to blame someone else who on the contrary stood up for the occasion and helped her to get some help according her own story that is.

And what I find extremly mind boggling is that you don't find this to be extremly not only wrong but dangerous. If the campaign was to bring those who committed the heinous crime to justice. Everyone would have helped and supported her by what ever means possible. But this campaign among many other outrageous lies that the tigrains have been fabricating are doing it in unions. Otherwise you do not go and blame someone else when the main perpetrator is just around the corner.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Mar 2021, 19:48

eritrea goo points, except that I don't wish her any thing good but miseries and even death to what she did.
I am tired of us being the humane people all the time while we are being accused of what we didn't commit.
As far as you pointing out that Auroare keeps on opening new threads or responses and refuse to respond when he got cornered like in this thread looks like he got different agenda.
If he is real Eritrean he should think over and stop making excuses to any tigrawai/ti even if they are correct....which is usually not.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Mar 2021, 20:24

Cigar wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 19:48
eritrea goo points, except that I don't wish her any thing good but miseries and even death to what she did.
I am tired of us being the humane people all the time while we are being accused of what we didn't commit.
As far as you pointing out that Auroare keeps on opening new threads or responses and refuse to respond when he got cornered like in this thread looks like he got different agenda.
If he is real Eritrean he should think over and stop making excuses to any tigrawai/ti even if they are correct....which is usually not.
Well Cigar, I strongly believe that being humane is what makes us humans and stronger both in spirit and character. We should never loose that value no matter whatever challenges we face.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 02 Mar 2021, 22:12

Eritrea,

Read what you wrote. I really do not care what the weyanes are campaigning for. I really do not care why she changed her story. She is a victim. Period. Read what you wrote about her. You never showed any sympathy. You were condescending.
You wrote,
That she is using her ordeals to frame others that actually helped her tells a lot about her and her surroundings. No one is forcing her at all. She is using it by her free will and that should be the focus of every concerned Eritrean.
Aurorae Borealis wrote: ↑Yesterday, 21:39

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Mar 2021, 22:21

Agame said to us Eritreans, "if you refuse to allow us to steal part of your country so we can create our Abay Tigray Republic, we will lie and lie and lie to tarnish your good reputation and image like there's no tomorrow. Just so you know, we are very proud of our lying nature and culture." :lol: :lol:

If an Agame doesn't tell a lie for one day, his agame relatives and friends send him a "Get Well Soon" card.
:lol: :lol: