Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

አረና ትግራይ ፤ ተለሳለሰ (ገና ይለሳለሳል)

Post by Misraq » 01 Mar 2021, 16:54

In public statement Arena Tigray released today, it has taken a very soft stance than the new tigray adminstration who took similar/identical stance as TPLF and the ውርጋጥ Baytona.

Arena claimed that Tigrayans in large number were made to vacate Welkait, Tsegede, Tselemt and Raya and it requested the federal government to take historical and lawful measures to resolve the issue.

Arena in that statement clearly indicated that the TPLF forcefully annexed those territories cleansing Amharas. It seems Arena wants Tigrayans who by estimate around (500k) to go back and live peacefully. A better stance than trying to rob the land typical of ሰራቂ agames we saw in all walks.

But personally, I do not like Arenas approach. I do like TPLF, Baytona & New Tigray Administration approach to this issue i.e total enemity where I do not want to see any Tigrayan in my day to day life. Considering Amharas to be very forgiving, they are vulnerable to those who approach them with soft stance than those who approach them with violence.

Therefore, for Amhara to keep momentum and assert it's dominant position in the area, the presence of narrow nationalist agames in the backyard is a must.

So የአረና መለሳለስ is way dangerous than ፋጌት Baytona or tplf who are already routed, kicked and sshgged beyond repair

Jimmy

BAGAMIDOASS

Re: አረና ትግራይ ፤ ተለሳለሰ (ገና ይለሳለሳል)

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 01 Mar 2021, 18:13

Misraq wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 16:54
In public statement Arena Tigray released today, it has taken a very soft stance than the new tigray adminstration who took similar/identical stance as TPLF and the ውርጋጥ Baytona.

Arena claimed that Tigrayans in large number were made to vacate Welkait, Tsegede, Tselemt and Raya and it requested the federal government to take historical and lawful measures to resolve the issue.

Arena in that statement clearly indicated that the TPLF forcefully annexed those territories cleansing Amharas. It seems Arena wants Tigrayans who by estimate around (500k) to go back and live peacefully. A better stance than trying to rob the land typical of ሰራቂ agames we saw in all walks.

But personally, I do not like Arenas approach. I do like TPLF, Baytona & New Tigray Administration approach to this issue i.e total enemity where I do not want to see any Tigrayan in my day to day life. Considering Amharas to be very forgiving, they are vulnerable to those who approach them with soft stance than those who approach them with violence.

Therefore, for Amhara to keep momentum and assert it's dominant position in the area, the presence of narrow nationalist agames in the backyard is a must.

So የአረና መለሳለስ is way dangerous than ፋጌት Baytona or tplf who are already routed, kicked and sshgged beyond repair

Jimmy

You know better those greedy PIG TIGRYANS as I know them well too. I always said it to my peers openly how to handle this LIERS.

Wedi
Member+

Re: አረና ትግራይ ፤ ተለሳለሰ (ገና ይለሳለሳል)

Post by Wedi » 01 Mar 2021, 18:38

Misraq wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 16:54

Read this how TPLF move Tigrayans to welkait. This is from BBC report on 3 March, 2005

Thursday, 3 March, 2005, 09:39 GMT
By Adam Mynott , BBC East Africa correspondent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/n ... 312717.stm

Hadguy Mirutz

But the government of Meles Zenawi, some of whose members fought to topple the Derg in 1991, see resettlement as one vital component in efforts to give Ethiopia [Tigray] food security.

Hadguy Mirutz travelled hundreds of miles for a fertile plot of land. Hadguy Mirutz has decided to abandon his plot of dusty land near Mekele in Tigray. He has volunteered to move hundreds of miles to a new home where he has been told he will get two hectares of rich, fertile soil. He is leaving his wife and four children behind, but they hope to join him in a year.

"I am very excited and very optimistic," says Mr Mirutz as he clambered aboard a bus, one of convoy of 16 taking a thousand people off to a new start. "I know people who have been on a similar programme - relatives and friends who left last year - and they told me the land is fertile. I believe them."

After three days rattling along in the bus, Mr Mirutz has arrived at his new home. He is greeted by some friends from his village who moved a year ago. He is encouraged to hear that their first 12 months have been relatively successful.

Yields from the land near Humera close to the border with Sudan and Eritrea are high. There is a clinic in the village and the handful who contracted malaria have been quickly treated and cured.

He is taken to his plot of two hectares. It is huge compared with the land he left behind near Mekele. He crumbles the rich, black earth in his fingers. "This is virgin soil - ready for farming. I am overwhelmed to be here."

Read more here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/n ... 312717.stm