Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Amazing Tigreans... This proves there is nothing as powerful as Tigrawayinet.

Post by abel qael » 01 Mar 2021, 01:54

No wonder the regional. local and international enemies of Tigreans teamed up against the Lone Lion, Tigray.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Amazing Tigreans... This proves there is nothing as powerful as Tigrawayinet.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 01 Mar 2021, 02:25

Hasawtee fesowtee...why don't you openly post when/where you will have rallies?? I guarantee if i was in that area even by myself i would have had a bullhorn microphone to call you liers on the sidewalk/side. Now i would recommend anyone that is like me to have a licensed inconspicuous point man...if the terrorist TPLF want to take it further than shouting. Woyane-agam Abd Qal Woyane, post your rally dates in advance here...i got tax money & PTO!! You WAP!!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 01:37

Ab Dedebit dtewoleit shem'aah (The Candle that was lit in Dedebit)...

When this song was sung in early-mid 90s, many woyane were crying that they sang many praises songs to eritreans but eritreans didn't in kind sing praises to them...this song & some others were sung to soothe their egos. i remember at time i was young & upset that they would think in such a way & i felt they didn't deserve it (even till this day).

This new woyanay should have left the song alone...but now it needs to be re-sung/reworded in light of recent events!!

Bele woywoi telamee woyanay...
Bele woywoi hadamee woyanay...
Bele woywoi haraee woyanay...
Bele woywoi ab refugee camp sudan...
Bele woywoi ab meryet/tsrgeya europa/america 🤣🤣

(Woyane-agams you need to stop stealing Gedli history/imagery/songs...you are not the same caliber as the original heroes east of Mereb)

1/2 of these woyane-agams are now claiming to be "innocent" refugees in sudan...while other 1/2 have accompanied Seyoum Mesfin to reunite with Meles...

abel qael

Re: Amazing Tigreans... This proves there is nothing as powerful as Tigrawayinet.

Post by abel qael » 01 Mar 2021, 03:51

haziga-mitriziga, your coward hamasenay abdomen has no Hamot or gutsy gut, you are just a gutless lootiew Hamasenay child molester, dead-woman fondler, who co-sodomize with your other sawa kitten friends in front of captive audience in refugee camps and other crowded places. If I were you I will hide for good or kill myself. Bragging while Piggybacked on PP Army, and Emirati drones makes Hamasenay truly sebeytay.
resaH, feraH, hadami Hamasenay ho'mo.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 01 Mar 2021, 04:29

Hasowtee fesowotee hadamtee agamtee, start posting your rally dates openly (outside your networks) where you will be rockcry&rollin on dirty streets, we will see who runs. Without a doubt i would have been at the rally to tell those terrorist TPLF sympathizers its over, their woyane enemy combatant relatives are either gone like Seyoum or hiding in sudan pretending to be innocent civilians or are handfuls hiding/starving in remote areas who time to time attack their own tigray people. I would remind them that terrorist TIGRAY TPLF made the rape culture of tigray & crime worse for past 2 decades. I would ask them how is it they claim many pots/pans were stolen when they haven't even had adequate food in past 2 decades of terrorist tigray TPLF rule?

How can you stand with terrorist TIGRAY TPLF when its already 11-feet underground in the region? The only ones left are you overseas & fake refugees...and you are rolling on the ground too. Just start posting the dates/times in advance, you WAP!! There is a greater quiet storm brewing against you (& enablers) for the storms you terrorists are trying to cause for the region because you lost in your attempted gamble...do you recall Seyoum's threats & where he is now??

Forget all fukera/fkry and tough talk...just start posting your cry&rolling dates/times/locations in advance. I am waiting for that kind of fiasco.