Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Wedi
Member+

Re: Establishment ceremony of Amhara Bank SC, the biggest private bank in the country

Post by Wedi » 28 Feb 2021, 08:13

የአማራ ባንክ አክሲዮን ማህበር መስራች ጉባዔ

• የተከፈለ ካፒታል 6 ቢልዮን
• ቃል የተገባው ካፒታል 9 ቢሊዮን
• የአክስዮን አባላት ብዛት 188 ሺህ

በመያዝ ወደ ፋንንሻል እና ባኩ ሴክተር የተቀላቀለ ግዙፍ ባንክ ነው፡፡

የአማራ ባንክ አክሲዮን ማህበር መስራች ጉባዔ ቪድዮ ከዚህ በታች ይመልከቱ

Please wait, video is loading...

gurre

Re: Establishment ceremony of Amhara Bank SC, the biggest private bank in the country

Post by gurre » 28 Feb 2021, 16:17

This is great news and I commented positively a year ago when some forumers were regularly posting its start(i don’t see those amhara characters any more). The success of the creation of this big(by ethiopian standard) financial institution without being appendix of the ruling click, which was the case by woyanes and their successors the oromumma
Those Amhara elites who oppose the name Amhara Bank, were told just to shut up cowards, by Addis Ababans 50%of the share, by the rest non amhara states 30% and by Amhara state 20%.
You see, apart from woyane,orommuma and Birhanu Nega clicks, in todays ethiopia the Amhara Brand is selling to majority of ethiopians.Deep inside, ethiopians know Amharas are unifiers and defenders of ethiopia, as is the case with the war with woyan

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Feb 2021, 16:38

gurre wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 16:17
This is great news and I commented positively a year ago when some forumers were regularly posting its start(i don’t see those amhara characters any more). The success of the creation of this big(by ethiopian standard) financial institution without being appendix of the ruling click, which was the case by woyanes and their successors the oromumma
Those Amhara elites who oppose the name Amhara Bank, were told just to shut up cowards, by Addis Ababans 50%of the share, by the rest non amhara states 30% and by Amhara state 20%.
You see, apart from woyane,orommuma and Birhanu Nega clicks, in todays ethiopia the Amhara Brand is selling to majority of ethiopians.Deep inside, ethiopians know Amharas are unifiers and defenders of ethiopia, as is the case with the war with woyan
Now, you are told to withdraw your so called "Amhara forces" from a different region it is occupying by sheer violence and the sooner you comply, the better it would be for the country.