Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

Amnesty( I am Nasty) international is lobbyist group and should be banned in Ethiopia and other countries

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Feb 2021, 18:15

The Amnesty lies are exposed. I believe most Amnesty international representatives are acting as political lobbyists for personal power and money.
Most human beings care about human rights and freedom and this organization is exploiting us people's respect and support for a just world as a lobbying instrument.

Amenity international should be banned in Ethiopia and in other countries too. There are many places where the human rights violation is rampant and on a very large scale but they didn't gate the much media coverage in UN, WHO, EU, and IMF why is that it might be because of the criminal Thedros adhanom? I think so and it shows the organization representatives are appeasing their bosses rather than doing their job.

Most of them came from developing countries and their position is considered as a lifetime achievement and they protect it at any coast including spreading lies, bribery and lobbying for powerful organizations and countries. You can check it for yourself most of the regional directors are from war-torn Arab countries, African countries, and Latin American countries. Countries who are destabilized by the west for their conglomerate companies and then recruit members of the destabilizing faction as human right watch.የቀበሮ ስጋ ቤት አንደ ማለት ነው In other analogy, like some dirty police force that facilitates for a crime to be committed and become a hero by arresting the peoples who committed the crime under their direction.

How come a long-standing even founding member of TPLF a group that is labeled terrorist group in the USA can be the director of Amnesty international group who claims to advocate for the human rights of innocents. The other issue is the coordination of the miss information in all front and media outlets makes the issue more complicated.

President Trump was quite right when he said Tedros adhanom was a bad person and he was hiding the coronavirus as non-pandemic for a long time. but nobody believed him. For money and fame, this terrorist member of TPLF is controlling the life of many Ethiopians that he hates to his grave as a presedont of WHO. The question is how did he become the head of WHO? as many Agames he has no dignity and will do anything for money and fame.

Those are the personal traits of all Agmes.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 27 Feb 2021, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Re: Amnesty( I am Nasty) international is lobbyist group and should be banned in ethiopia and other countries

Post by Temt » 27 Feb 2021, 18:23

Lakeshore wrote:
27 Feb 2021, 18:15
The Amnesty lies are exposed. I believe most Amnesty international representatives are acting as political lobbyists for personal power and money.
Most human beings care about human rights and freedom and this organization is exploiting us people's respect and support for a just world as a lobbying instrument.

Amenity international should be banned in Ethiopia and in other countries too. There are many places where the human rights violation is rampant and on a very large scale but they didn't gate the much media coverage in UN, WHO, EU, and IMF why is that it might be because of the criminal Thedros adhanom? I think so and it shows the organization representatives are appeasing their bosses rather than doing their job.

Most of them came from developing countries and their position is considered as a lifetime achievement and they protect it at any coast including spreading lies, bribery and lobbying for powerful organizations and countries. You can check it for yourself most of the regional directors are from war-torn Arab countries, African countries, and Latin American countries. Countries who are destabilized by the west for their conglomerate companies and then recruit members of the destabilizing faction as human right watch.የቀበሮ ስጋ ቤት አንደ ማለት ነው In other analogy, like some dirty police force that facilitates for a crime to be committed and become a hero by arresting the peoples who committed the crime under their direction.

How come a long-standing even founding member of TPLF a group that is labeled terrorist group in the USA can be the director of Amnesty international group who claims to advocate for the human rights of innocents. The other issue is the coordination of the miss information in all front and media outlets makes the issue more complicated.

President Trump was quite right when he said Tedros adhanom was a bad person and he was hiding the coronavirus as non-pandemic for a long time. but nobody believed him. For money and fame, this terrorist member of TPLF is controlling the life of many Ethiopians that he hates to his grave as a presedont of WHO. The question is how did he become the head of WHO? as many Agames he has no dignity and will do anything for money and fame.

Those are the personal traits of all Agmes.
Rest be assured that Eritrea does not entertain such politically motivated scoundrels and it will never do!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Amnesty( I am Nasty) international is lobbyist group and should be banned in ethiopia and other countries

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Feb 2021, 19:01

I do not go that far. Amnesty International does not accept money from governments and political parties to keep its supposed impartiality. However Amnesty International is constantly accused by several governments, which include USA and Russia, for selective bias. They hear one side, and rush to write a report.
In Ethiopia’s case Amnesty International practically gets its information from the TPLF well- placed TPLF operatives. That Amnesty International is compromised regarding what has been going on in Ethiopia is an open secret.
Take the Benshangul case in Metkel. How many Amhara children, women, elderly have been killed nonstop.
Did Amnesty International voiced concern as we hear about Axum now ? No.
Because the Tigray operatives who feed Amnesty International information about Ethiopia do not care for the lives of Amharas.
But they fabricate However killings which have not occurred hoping it resurrect TPLF.
No, Amnesty International was not born evil. Ethiopia should not kick out the organization. But when it writes a biased report as we have seen the Ethiopian government spell out clearly the organization has become the TPLF mouthpiece. Ethiopia should argue human rights organizations should not be a place of work for politicians and cadres. But that was what TPLF had done : put its political operatives in Amnesty International as it does in many other International organizations.
Ethiopians all over the world now should demand Amnesty International to get rid of thise hand picked and well-placed TPLF surrogates
Amnesty should not lose its impartiality status because of bad apples.

Lakeshore

Re: Amnesty( I am Nasty) international is lobbyist group and should be banned in Ethiopia and other countries

Post by Lakeshore » 28 Feb 2021, 15:54

you said my bro I am nasty ( Amnesty) do not take money. However, the at is perception, because they are established based on high moral ground. So we didn't dought them till now. We took their words and acted upon them. Did you ever think they will do such unsubstantiated accusations without any fact-checking? I do not think so. They took our acceptance of their reporting and breached our trust on purpose. Ethiopia is not the only one but they did it in many countries.
You can not say they do not take money for sure. If they lie this much and endangered human life taking money should be a walk on road for them. Again they should be banned until they recant their reporting and apologize. Fire those who are responsible for this misinformation.ከ ኣንድ ሺ ጦረኛ ኣንድ ወሬኛ ጦር ሊፈታ የችላል . When a crime is committed investigators to look for three main things. first. Motive, as we have known now the east Africa director Fesseha, has the ultimate motive, since he is related to Sebhat Nega( now meshe). second means and this guy has the means the Micadra killers in Sudan refugee camp are vulnerable so he used them as a source. The third is an alibi and he was there and has access to do what he did.

Therefore, the recipe for crime complete, and it is done.

Lakeshore

Re: Amnesty( I am Nasty) international is lobbyist group and should be banned in Ethiopia and other countries

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Mar 2021, 00:59

you said my bro I am nasty ( Amnesty) do not take money. However, the at is perception, because they are established based on high moral ground. So we didn't dought them till now. We took their words and acted upon them. Did you ever think they will do such unsubstantiated accusations without any fact-checking? I do not think so. They took our acceptance of their reporting and breached our trust on purpose. Ethiopia is not the only one but they did it in many countries.
You can not say they do not take money for sure. If they lie this much and endangered human life taking money should be a walk on road for them. Again they should be banned until they recant their reporting and apologize. Fire those who are responsible for this misinformation.ከ ኣንድ ሺ ጦረኛ ኣንድ ወሬኛ ጦር ሊፈታ የችላል . When a crime is committed investigators to look for three main things. first. Motive, as we have known now the east Africa director Fesseha, has the ultimate motive, since he is related to Sebhat Nega( now meshe). second means and this guy has the means the Micadra killers in Sudan refugee camp are vulnerable so he used them as a source. The third is an alibi and he was there and has access to do what he did.

Therefore, the recipe for crime complete, and it is done.