Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

Big breaking news on Los Angeles times

Post by Cartmann » 27 Feb 2021, 14:38

Big breaking news on Los Angeles times-
'Police on Friday evening recovered two French bulldogs owned by Lady Gaga'.
The authorities even gave full press statement about the recovery.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is business as usual. TPLF ragtag bandits thought the west will keep talking about their fake genocide. The report of the Amnesty international has already started to evaporate almost immediately. All the stories failed to induce condemnation. So far none has condemned Eritrea or Ethiopia. When will these brain-locked people understand that peace depends on their actions, not on what the West is willing to do. Do they really think the west can save them? The west would rather talk about some shiny pooches. Disinformation campaign the malelit cadres are undertaking is only making it worse for the people living inside ኩዕንቲ ላንድ። :mrgreen:

Cartmann

Re: Big breaking news on Los Angeles times

Post by Cartmann » 27 Feb 2021, 14:49

Lady Gaga's dogs are enjoying much more press coverage than ሌዲ ጋዕጋዕ's Amnesty report. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Big breaking news on Los Angeles times

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Feb 2021, 15:07

The idiots will be bankrupt soon. I wish they save all the stolen cash money and put in use to the gruesome poverty of Agamieee people instead of paying to the lies machine ferenjiii. Have you seen in every video or news how poverty messed up the people? So dirt poor after all billions of stolen dollars wasted in pockets of Sebhat and friends dynasty of Adwa people. It really sudden me that ordinary agamewoch were feeding unfounded bravery not nutritious food for the last 30 years of agamewoch rule.

Now the poverty will hit those who ተንከባላይ in the western street realizing soon they will face Home closure, bankruptcies, groceries cash money, to club money, to resort.... oh boy!! I hate being them. If I were them, the least I could have done is መንከባለል. Imagine if the blank check used to wire to my bank account dried, heck no! I would have raised the ugly flag and hit to the street to lie on the damn cold ground hoping to get some sympathy. However, for those ordinary skinny ቡቱታም ድሃ አጋሜ in Tigray, life will get much better under Abiy’s rule.

Just saying