Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Boring to see the word "China Aid" in Ethiopia! What does "China Aid" mean?

Post by Abaymado » 27 Feb 2021, 11:28

Everywhere I go, I encounter a project carried out by Chinese government which has a mark says "China Aid". These projects more or less are all about river side project.
Ethiopia:
Can you stop kneel down to foreigners,?
Can you stop begging?

China:
Can you please remove the word "China Aid" from any development that you are take caring of in Ethiopia?

We are not beggars

Abaymado

Re: Boring to see the word "China Aid" in Ethiopia! What does "China Aid" mean?

Post by Abaymado » 27 Feb 2021, 12:57

Here is another video the in which the same situation are prevailing. "China Aid", just below 4 kilo palace/ parlament. Most people, I don't think know what is going on 4 kilo area especially just below 4 kilo Minilik Palace. Once, I remember I posted a project that was under construction. Now that area look like China city, beatified with green plants.

But it is boring to see this construction is constructed in the name of "China Aid". I believe that it will decimate Ethiopia's power in the world.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Feb 2021, 13:04

They don’t give you for free.. they have to make sure you are nothing and humiliation is like a tip.

ሁለት ወዶ የለም::

ቀበቶን ጠበቅ አድርጎ .. ወያኔ ያወረሳችሁን የልመና ባህል ከላያችሁ ላይ መግፈፍ ነው:: ለጊዜው ያምም ይሆናል ውጤት ግን ጣፋጭ ነው:: ኢትዮጵያን የሚያህል አገር ስሙ በማይታወቅ ይመንደር ፈርንጂ እና ቻይና ... አንዳንዴም ህንድ .. ግፋ ሲብስ ደግሞ ... አፍሪካዊ ...እንጣት እንጣት የሚባልባት አገር መሆን መቆም የግድ ነው ... ካልሆነ ሁለት ወዶ የለም::

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 28 Feb 2021, 10:21

Here is spectacular video on 4 kilo area just below Minilk palace. If you remember, I posted the projected that was underway in this area. Now this project partially completed and opened to public.

The negative side of this project is funded by Chinese government. It is boring, stop this.
Ethiopia are in huge debt (>2 trillion birr). Notwithstanding of all this debt, we couldn't able to cover this project, what a mess? where did the money go?