Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Asmara

What the Ethiopian gov. should do in Axum

Post by Asmara » 26 Feb 2021, 18:02

I must say that Amnestry International (AI) knows too well that there was no massacre in Axum at all. This is a politically motivated accusation that is aimed at destabilising the newly found peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia.

In my view, this wild accusation can easily be debunked when the Ethiopian government allows AI along with world medias to go to Aksum, Tigray and check the authenticity of this fake news for themselves.The low IQ TPLF remnants could lie all they want but the 800 alleged victims of the so called massacre need to be accounted for. If Tigrians were able to to catch "Eritrean" soldiers red handed while looting (chairs and other properties on top of tanks :lol: ), surely they would be expected to film the 800 victims before they were buried or before hyneas consumed them all without any trace.

eden
Member+

Re: What the Ethiopian gov. should do in Axum

Post by eden » 26 Feb 2021, 19:43

In their report, they called for UN investigation on the ground. Also, I have great hope the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission that is set to release report on Axum soon.

So if PM Abiy allows access, we will get the WHOLE truth

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Feb 2021, 21:53

የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ማደረግ ያለባት ኣክሱምን ቀበሪቾ ማጠን ነው ያለብት ይቡዶች ኣገር ስለሆነ። ምቸም የህንን የሚክድ ኣጋሜ ያለም የኣክሱምን ሰው ማንም ለጋብቻ ኣይፈልገውም አንዲያው በሩቁ ነው አንጂ ታድያ አራሳችሁ የጠላችሁዋቸውን አናንተው ናችሁ ልትገሉ የምትችሉት አንጂ አኛ ምን ምክኛት ሊኖረን ይችላል። ግን ለክፉም ለደጉ ፌጦ መድሃኒት ነውና ኣሁንም ቀበሪቾውን መታጠን ኣለባቸው አንዲያውን ሁሉንም ትግሬ ማጠን ነው ብቻ ቸውን ኣይመስለኝም አንዲህ የሚያስዋሻቸው ሴጣን ቢጤ ሳይጠጋቸው ኣይቀረም ሰው በጤናው አንድዚህ ኣቅሉን ኣይስትም።

And those who escape from there just do like we did to Seyoum junta.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 28 Feb 2021, 16:30

የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ማደረግ ያለባት ኣክሱምን ቀበሪቾ ማጠን ነው ያለብት ይቡዶች ኣገር ስለሆነ። ምቸም የህንን የሚክድ ኣጋሜ ያለም የኣክሱምን ሰው ማንም ለጋብቻ ኣይፈልገውም አንዲያው በሩቁ ነው አንጂ ታድያ አራሳችሁ የጠላችሁዋቸውን አናንተው ናችሁ ልትገሉ የምትችሉት አንጂ አኛ ምን ምክኛት ሊኖረን ይችላል። ግን ለክፉም ለደጉ ፌጦ መድሃኒት ነውና ኣሁንም ቀበሪቾውን መታጠን ኣለባቸው አንዲያውን ሁሉንም ትግሬ ማጠን ነው ብቻ ቸውን ኣይመስለኝም አንዲህ የሚያስዋሻቸው ሴጣን ቢጤ ሳይጠጋቸው ኣይቀረም ሰው በጤናው አንድዚህ ኣቅሉን ኣይስትም።

And those who escape from there just do like we did to Seyoum junta.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Feb 2021, 17:05

The SOB higdefites are worst criminals, they even massacred war disabled eritrean veterans at maihabar in the the first half of the 90s of last century,

however, I have my reservation concerning the axum "massacre" and if it was perpetrated by them (assuming that a massacre has ever occurred), it requires more investigation by independent parties.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Feb 2021, 18:07

kerenite wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 17:05
The SOB higdefites are worst criminals, they even massacred war disabled eritrean veterans at maihabar in the the first half of the 90s of last century,

however, I have my reservation concerning the axum "massacre" and that it was perpetuated by them (assuming that a massacre has ever occurred), it requires more investigation by independent parties.
Shirtamu,

Insulting the brave people of Eritrea before made you professional ትንከባላይ...keep making the same mistake will get nothing but the noose will getting tighter. የለማኝ ዘር ኣጋሜ... ገና ትረግጣለህ::

"ድሕሪ መረጻ ሓዲኣላ ብዛላምበሳ.." ነበር ያላችሁት? ከዛም ኤርትራውያንን ለመግደል ሮኬት ስትልኩ የነበረው?

ወዲ ደጋል አጋመ ...
ህግደፍ ይብዳህ!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Feb 2021, 18:45

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 18:07
kerenite wrote:

however, I have my reservation concerning the axum "massacre" and that it was perpetuated by them (assuming that a massacre has ever occurred), it requires more investigation by independent parties.
Shirtamu,

Insulting the brave people of Eritrea before made you professional ትንከባላይ...keep making the same mistake will get nothing but the noose will getting tighter. የለማኝ ዘር ኣጋሜ... ገና ትረግጣለህ::

ወዲ ደጋል አጋመ ...
ህግደፍ ይብዳህ!!
Amiche fendadaw,

What is annoying is that you call eris names.

You hardly know eritrea anta diQala torserawit. Like father like son you learned the outrageous term SHIRITAM from your dead or captured torserawit father. He was applying it in lowland eritrea when he was encountering the peaceful lowlanders in order to humiliate them. However, where is he now?

Fendush, you have a long way to go to be accepted as an eritrean.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Feb 2021, 18:47

kerenite wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 18:45
Fed_Up wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 18:07
kerenite wrote:

Shirtamu,

ወዲ ደጋል አጋመ ...
ህግደፍ ይብዳህ!!
Amiche fendadaw,

What is annoying is that you call eris names.

You hardly know eritrea anta diQala torserawit. Like father like son you learned the outrageous term SHIRITAM from your dead or captured torserawit father. He was applying it in lowland eritrea when he was encountering the peaceful lowlanders in order to humiliate them. However, where is he now?

Fendush, you have a long way to go to be accepted as an eritrean.
በለ ሺርጣም ወዲ ሽረ :P
Your low iq dead Tplfists used everything under the sun to divide Eritreans like they did to Ethiopia. What gots you is tiny Tigray :P if it doesn’t work that during your hay day what made you to think the outcome would be different to divide Eritreans today?
I have news for you, NONE. get that in your thick agamieee skull.

Ain’t happened, b!tch. The new sheriff is in town, we will straighten you up soon. Just brace your agamieee belt.

ለመሆኑ ኣይተ ምግብ ብርቁ... ዛሬ ምን በላህ? ረሃብተኛ ዘረ ችጋራም::