Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Warning to brother Deqi and Cousins: Please don't open this thread!

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 00:16

I have the feeling that this video will make my dear brother Deqi and the low IQ Dedebit cadres aka ተንከባላላይ ዘር extremely mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I..P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Warning to brother Deqi and Cousins: Please don't open this thread!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Feb 2021, 01:07

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 00:16

I have the feeling that this video will make my dear brother Deqi and the low IQ Dedebit cadres aka ተንከባላላይ ዘር extremely mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Feb 2021, 01:10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ember Tenkebalays all opened this thread and silently moved kkk

By the way, this sentiment about Issayas is now shared by majority Ethiopians.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Feb 2021, 02:03

😎 በደስታ! 😎
:mrgreen: He urinated on their grave! :mrgreen:

💩 From ሸበድበድ ይበሉ To ጠንቀላዕላዕ ይበሉ in Less 2 Years! 💩

TRASHY PEOPLE

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Feb 2021, 04:51

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Except for the word jignaw, I couldn't catch any other words, hence it would be kind of you to translate the entire clip. But if I am going to comment based on the word jignaw. ..When hurricane Katrina strike the Deep South of Northern America, some Islamic State people referred the weather phenomena as Mujahid Katrina is calling for duty to strike the big satan on the behest of Allah. It is all about interest. But Wedi Medhin berad [deleted] lickers have no idea what national interest stands for. ከም ህላላ ኣድጊ ጥራይ ህለላ.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 07:52

Misraq wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 01:10
:lol: :lol:

Ember Tenkebalays all opened this thread and silently moved kkk

By the way, this sentiment about Issayas is now shared by majority Ethiopians.
Brother Jimmy,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, all the ተንከባላላይ ዘር have definitely opened this thread but they don't have the courage to respond :oops:

When it comes to the sentiment, It is mutual, honorable Jimmy. The people of Ethiopia are generally humble, honest and God fearing of course excluding ተንከባላላይ ዘር . There is no question that Ethiopians are straightforward and they judge you by your actions. Unfortunately, the ተንከባላላይ ዘር during their 27 years of controlling the power, they fabricated tones of lies and confusions about Eritrea, the people and government of Eritrea to mislead Ethiopians. Finally, the truth prevailed and today Ethiopians know who really agames are and who really Eritreans are. We appreciate the people of Ethiopia for the respect and love they have been showing our President, our people and our country.

By the way, the drama queen agames are using their ማንከባለል talent to mislead the international community... We have definitely been enjoying every ማንከባለል drama of the liar agames :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Feb 2021, 09:04

Once in your pathetic existence can’t you reflect your input without anything Arab boys involvement? :oops: Beqa dehilomuha Tizeka mesqededewo. I just never heard of what you blabber this out. Did you pull it out of your gefiheee Tiz? :P

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 04:51
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Except for the word jignaw, I couldn't catch any other words, hence it would be kind of you to translate the entire clip. But if I am going to comment based on the word jignaw. ..When hurricane Katrina strike the Deep South of Northern America, some Islamic State people referred the weather phenomena as Mujahid Katrina is calling for duty to strike the big satan on the behest of Allah. It is all about interest. But Wedi Medhin berad [deleted] lickers have no idea what national interest stands for. ከም ህላላ ኣድጊ ጥራይ ህለላ.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Feb 2021, 09:33

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 09:04
Once in your pathetic existence can’t you reflect your input without anything Arab boys involvement? :oops: Beqa dehilomuha Tizeka mesqededewo. I just never heard of what you blabber this out. Did you pull it out of your gefiheee Tiz? :P

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Amiche fa$$g
by your own account, you were bored with tyrone because living with him in the ghetto in the South side of chicago was dangerious for a cxxnt coward like you, that is also why you changed your partner to Pedro the Puerto rican. Are you flipping your anxxus to the left and right and calling him pappi to get the attention of your new partner 😂😂😂.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Feb 2021, 14:05

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 09:33
Fed_Up wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Amiche fa$$g
by your own account, you were bored with tyrone because living with him in the ghetto in the South side of chicago was dangerious for a cxxnt coward like you, that is also why you changed your partner to Pedro the Puerto rican. Are you flipping your anxxus to the left and right and calling him pappi to get the attention of your new partner 😂😂😂.
Azafff aregit,

If you come to my territory, you will get a bullet between your two agamEw eyes not my nîgga dîck. That is how we play here b!tch. You are destined to [deleted] camel herders tiny sh!lho. Stop sniffing Arabs arse and take their sh!lho out of your qedad afff. For God sake you need to forget what they did to you by now, old bushtiewww.

Arebs said this .. Arabs that..listen we don’t give a fak what Arabs said or did to you..... this is America!! 8)

ሓሳዊ መደናገሪ ኣጋመ::

I am just sayin

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 19:30

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Deqi,

Honestly, I am happy that you could not catch any other words...As some one like yourself who hates the Lion of Nakfa so much, it would not be good for your feelings and emotions and I don't want to see my dear brother Deqi broken heart...What Sium Teshome said is 110% true but it is really hurtful to PIA's haters and of course to the entire ተንከባላላይ ዘር ... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Feb 2021, 20:06

Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 19:30
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Deqi,

Honestly, I am happy that you could not catch any other words...As some one like yourself who hates the Lion of Nakfa so much, it would not be good for your feelings and emotions and I don't want to see my dear brother Deqi broken heart...What Sium Teshome said is 110% true but it is really hurtful to PIA's haters and of course to the entire ተንከባላላይ ዘር ... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Sebeytay,

Seriously though......

You are wedi 40 and a hater of muslims. This redundant shire this or aksum mosque that is a code. By shire agame you mean jeberti and by jeberti you mean eri muslims you never apply such term when responding to deQi or others.

You are an SOB fanatic dude.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 20:58

kerenite wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:06

Sebeytay,

Seriously though......

You are wedi 40 and a hater of muslims. This redundant shire this or aksum mosque that is a code. By shire agame you mean jeberti and by jeberti you mean eri muslims you never apply such term when responding to deQi or others.

Agame Kerenite aka wedi Shire,

I did not expect that from you as you have told me not to respond to your comments. Please don't tell me Kerenite and brother Deqi is the same person :roll: :roll: or I might have touched your agame nerve really bad :oops: ??? Did you say, I hate Eritrean Muslim including Eritrean Jeberti, agame wahid ? Nope, I love every single Eritrean equally regardless of their religion and ethnicity. I have also sympathy for Tigrayan Muslims who live in Aksum. Because they have been deprived of their rights to build a mosque and their graveyard in their home town...Sometimes I might have expressed my frustrations on Shire Muslims like yourself as well as other Tigrayan Muslims in general who don't have the courage to speak up for their Muslim brothers in Aksum.

It is funny you also said Shire Jeberti are the same as Eritrean Jeberti and they are also the same as Eri-Muslims. ወደየት ጠጋ ጠጋ..You are doing your best to convince us you from Shire Jeberti also belong to Eritrean Jeberti/Muslims. It is not going to work...

Anyway, Let me educate you the difference between Eritrean Jeberti and Shire Jeberti...

Eritrean Jeberti are Eritreans whereas Shire Jeberti are from ተንከባላላይ ዘር :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the the Lion of Nakfa's bravery explained briefly and right to the point.. I am sure you don't like it. Ha ?

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Feb 2021, 21:03

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 14:05
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Amiche fa$$g
Azafff aregit,

If you come to my territory, you will get a bullet between your two agamEw eyes not my nîgga dîck. That is how we play here b!tch. You are destined to [deleted] camel herders tiny sh!lho. Stop sniffing Arabs arse and take their sh!lho out of your qedad afff. For God sake you need to forget what they did to you by now, old [deleted].

Arebs said this .. Arabs that..listen we don’t give a fak what Arabs said or did to you..... this is America!! 8)

I am just sayin
Amiche fa$$g
Mamasita, you are a c@nt to fight with a man. Your ONLY expertise is to offer a blow jobb to african American men in the ghetto.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Feb 2021, 21:17

Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 19:30
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Deqi,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Yeah right 😎

The late midget Meles zenawi also said, to spend one hour with the dictator is more giving than reading dozens of books when he needed the desperate assistance to stabilize Ethiopia between 1991-1995. Hence, i wouldn't squirt or [ deleted ] on the Base what other People refer the dictator. He Will be judged what he has Done in eritrea and Eritrea is a fourth world country because of his incompetence.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Feb 2021, 00:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 21:03
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Amiche fa$$g
Azafff aregit,

If you come to my territory, you will get a bullet between your two agamEw eyes not my nîgga dîck. That is how we play here b!tch. You are destined to [deleted] camel herders tiny sh!lho. Stop sniffing Arabs arse and take their sh!lho out of your qedad afff. For God sake you need to forget what they did to you by now, old [deleted].

I am just sayin
Amiche fa$$g
Mamasita, you are a c@nt to fight with a man. Your ONLY expertise is to offer a blow jobb to african American men in the ghetto.
Ajejew [deleted],

ጎሳ ሓለውቲ ኣጣል ጸይቆምሓ

You are the one who is blabbering about [deleted]. I don’t think you can handle me.. you wanna your white sheet to cover with blood from your ጢዝ? ባዴራ ኮሚኒስት ቻይና ከየምስለልካ :P

"ጢዘይ ናበይ ኸይዱ ኣብሻይ" :lol: :P

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Feb 2021, 08:55

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 00:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche fa$$g
Azafff aregit,

I am just sayin
Amiche fa$$g
Ajejew [deleted],

ጎሳ ሓለውቲ ኣጣል ጸይቆምሓ

You are the one who is blabbering about [deleted]. I don’t think you can handle me.. you wanna your white sheet to cover with blood from your ጢዝ? ባዴራ ኮሚኒስት ቻይና ከየምስለልካ :P

"ጢዘይ ናበይ ኸይዱ ኣብሻይ" :lol: :P

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ
Amiche f@a@g.
ጸይቆምሓ
:lol: :lol:
First of all learn to speak the language before you make a mockery of it. what the fxxck is ጸይቆምሓ ? :mrgreen: Second. A coward amiche qentir who was born in Mercato Sefer can raise his voice but even a 11 year old bona fide Eritrean can make him shxxit on his pants. Now, Pedro the Puerto Rican is calling your Arse, go and offer him your service which is blowing his banana. Amiche fa@@g :arrow:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Feb 2021, 11:21

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 08:55
Fed_Up wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 00:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Amiche fa$$g
by your own account, you were bored with tyrone because living with him in the ghetto in the South side of chicago was dangerious for a cxxnt coward like you, that is also why you changed your partner to Pedro the Puerto rican. Are you flipping your anxxus to the left and right and calling him pappi to get the attention of your new partner
Azafff aregit,

I am just sayin
Amiche fa$$g
Ajejew [deleted],

ጎሳ ሓለውቲ ኣጣል ጸይቆምሓ

"ጢዘይ ናበይ ኸይዱ ኣብሻይ" :P

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ
Amiche f@a@g.
ጸይቆምሓ
:lol: :
First of all learn to speak the language before you make a mockery of it. what the fxxck is ጸይቆምሓ ? :mrgreen: Second. A coward amiche qentir who was born in Mercato Sefer can raise his voice but even a 11 year old bona fide Eritrean can make him shxxit on his pants. Now, Pedro the Puerto Rican is calling your Arse, go and offer him your service which is blowing his banana. Amiche fa@@g :arrow:

ቦርቃቅ ጢዙ,
Stop mentioning your fantasy men from chiTown. Just kee mentioning ma name and I won’t disappoint ya. Re: I am from south side of chiTown possessed better bazuka than your dream nigaà brha and the purtorican man you can get his dîck outta your mouth.

So let’s make a deal... will ya?

You are too old and wrinkly to handle my bazuka ayte Smirnoff the Swedish taxpayers burden. Tell us about Arabs :P... go head and blabber about Arab said that Arab said this...

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ ድሑል ኣጋመ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 26 Feb 2021, 14:02

Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:58
kerenite wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:06

Sebeytay,

Seriously though......

Agame Kerenite aka wedi Shire,

I did not expect that from you as you have told me not to respond to your comments. Please don't tell me Kerenite and brother Deqi is the same person :roll: :roll: or I might have touched your agame nerve really bad :oops: ??? Did you say, I hate Eritrean Muslim including Eritrean Jeberti, agame wahid ? Nope, I love every single Eritrean equally regardless of their religion and ethnicity. I have also sympathy for Tigrayan Muslims who live in Aksum. Because they have been deprived of their rights to build a mosque and their graveyard in their home town...Sometimes I might have expressed my frustrations on Shire Muslims like yourself as well as other Tigrayan Muslims in general who don't have the courage to speak up for their Muslim brothers in Aksum.

It is funny you also said Shire Jeberti are the same as Eritrean Jeberti and they are also the same as Eri-Muslims. ወደየት ጠጋ ጠጋ..You are doing your best to convince us you from Shire Jeberti also belong to Eritrean Jeberti/Muslims. It is not going to work...

Anyway, Let me educate you the difference between Eritrean Jeberti and Shire Jeberti...

Eritrean Jeberti are Eritreans whereas Shire Jeberti are from ተንከባላላይ ዘር :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the the Lion of Nakfa's bravery explained briefly and right to the point.. I am sure you don't like it. Ha ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzenay (wedi 40)

I have this feeling concerning the "axum massacre" in which we are told that about 750 axumites were mown down by "arabic speaking and tigrigna speaking eritrean soldiers".

Hawzenay or tembenay, had something come to your bigoted tiny brain why "they did it"? Perhaps they were venting their anger b/c of the mosque. Lol

Now go ahead with your usual... shire jeberti... Axum mosque crap...

Tsemam Hade derfu.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Feb 2021, 16:36

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 11:21

ቦርቃቅ ጢዙ,
Stop mentioning your fantasy men from chiTown. Just kee mentioning ma name and I won’t disappoint ya. Re: I am from south side of chiTown possessed better bazuka than your dream nigaà brha and the purtorican man you can get his dîck outta your mouth.

You are too old and wrinkly to handle my bazuka ayte Smirnoff the Swedish taxpayers burden. Tell us about Arabs :P... go head and blabber about Arab said that Arab said this...

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ ድሑል ኣጋመ

Amiche Qentir. learn some basic Tigrigna before you start to communicate with bona fide Northerners :mrgreen: . if you are insisting to talk about your profession, you should learn from the experience of Yebanda Mereze, unlike a cheap wh@re like you who suxxck dic@k in housing project or in old car, he looked after VIP customers who can shower him with presents and accommodate him in Sheraton Addis.

In regard to you notion that his eminence is old. his eminence is like a French wine who just become more charismatic and more majestic as years and days pass. That is also why, you offered me your younger sister despite the huge age difference. :mrgreen:

Amiche Fa@@g! :mrgreen:

In regard to the Agame video...That is before they deported your qentir arse penniless and confiscated your hard earned money |[money you earned by offering your anxxus in Merkato Sefer] :mrgreen: This is how they looked after they confiscated your life.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Feb 2021, 17:55

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 16:36
Fed_Up wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 11:21

ቦርቃቅ ጢዙ,

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ ድሑል ኣጋመ

Amiche Qentir. learn some basic Tigrigna before you start to communicate with bona fide Northerners :mrgreen: . if you are insisting to talk about your profession, you should learn from the experience of Yebanda Mereze, unlike a cheap wh@re like you who suxxck dic@k in housing project or in old car, he looked after VIP customers who can shower him with presents and accommodate him in Sheraton Addis.

In regard to you notion that his eminence is old. his eminence is like a French wine who just become more charismatic and more majestic as years and days pass. That is also why, you offered me your younger sister despite the huge age difference. :mrgreen:

Amiche Fa@@g! :mrgreen:

In regard to the Agame video...That is before they deported your qentir arse penniless and confiscated your hard earned money |[money you earned by offering your anxxus in Merkato Sefer] :mrgreen: This is how they looked after they confiscated your life.

ሓላይ አጀውጀው ኣጋመ
So how confiscate our hard earned wealth turn ya agame wrinkled stinkhole? Ha? Bullets piercing right and left through pathetic agamieeewoch faces? who is laughing now ኣይተ low IQ ተንከባላይ? :lol:

Now the question is Why you try so hard to sûck my sh!lho? does where you I live turn ya qînter? :P Just have a patience.. we will figure out when and where I will let you to መንከባለል in my bazuka sh!lho. Just pm me like you did before. Just be good agamieee and keep trying to impress me with fewer ajejew. FYI ma sh!lho hate ajajew fellas.

Now you know how you will get my undivided attention to make you to sing your favorite agamieee song :P

“ጢዘይ ናበይ ኸይዱ ኣብሻይ" :P

ከየድርፈካ ተጠንቀቅ ድሑል ኣጋመ