Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም።" በየነ ገረዝግሄር

Post by sarcasm » 24 Feb 2021, 21:57

"ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ ፤ ጽባሕ ንግሆ ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም። እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና ንጽባሕ ንግሆ፤ ሕነ ዝፈዳደዩ መንእሰያት ኢና ነጽንሕ ዘለና። "
ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር (ውፉይ) - ኣቦ መንበር ምንቅስቓስ ብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራ

Actually, this is what keeps me up at night. Isaias & Co supporters who are cheering the killing of Tigrayans, do not care about what could happen after say 20 years. What are they leaving behind to their children? What will the next generation Tigrayans (who grew up seeing what Eritrean soldiers did in Tigray) do to next generation Eritreans ? That is why I am standing with the people of Tigray at these difficult times. I will keep everything I post here for history as evidence that not all Eritreans sided with Abiy and Isaias.

FF 31:00
Last edited by sarcasm on 24 Feb 2021, 22:07, edited 3 times in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: "ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም።" በየነ ገረዝ

Post by sesame » 24 Feb 2021, 22:01

Agame, your desperation is becoming funny. If any agame tries to commit any terrorist act inside Eritrea, then the response will be ten times. If you agames don't accept your defeat, then you will continue to lose more and more and Agameland becomes another Yemen.

eden
Member+

Re: "ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም።" በየነ ገረዝ

Post by eden » 24 Feb 2021, 22:05

Yes, the vicious cycle that resulted from colonialism has to come to an end. The two Tegarus (and Eritrea - Ethiopia people at large) must be forward looking.

Great thinker and orator!

Say no to merchants of hate on all sides!

Thanks for sharing as well
sarcasm wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 21:57
"ኤርትራውያን ንተጋሩ ብዘድሕን መገዲ ወፍሪ ጌርና፤ ከም ተጋሩ ኾይንና እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና፤ ንሶም ከኣ ሕነ ዝፈደዩ ፤ ጽባሕ ንግሆ ፤ አብ ኤርትራ ሓደጋ ዘውርዱ መንእሰያት ክሃንጹ'ዮም። እንተዘይ ተቃሊስና ንጽባሕ ንግሆ፤ ሕነ ዝፈዳደዩ መንእሰያት ኢና ነጽንሕ ዘለና። "

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Feb 2021, 22:09

The junta released this member of a notorious Tigray gang from prison and issued him an automatic weapon to carryout killings, looting and rape. In this video, he admits to have raped several Amhara women and took part in the kidnappings and killings of Tegaru victims taken hostage for ransom. He also named 17 other individuals who participated in the gang raping of Amhara women and in the stealing of their properties.
:x :x :x
Please wait, video is loading...
https://www.facebook.com/helen.gebreaml ... 8573767784

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 24 Feb 2021, 22:22

sesame wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 22:01
Agame, your desperation is becoming funny. If any agame tries to commit any terrorist act inside Eritrea, then the response will be ten times. If you agames don't accept your defeat, then you will continue to lose more and more and Agameland becomes another Yemen.
Tigrians culture of impunity has eternally been there. Nothing new. As ነጭ ለባሽ killer squads, Tigrians were instrumental during Dergue in massacaring, pillaging, and displacing us from our own land. What made them dangerous in the last three decades, though, was their possession of State resource. Stripped of that, these people are just bandits.......

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Aug 2021, 16:52

sarcasm wrote:

Actually, this is what keeps me up at night. Isaias & Co supporters who are cheering the killing of Tigrayans, do not care about what could happen after say 20 years. What are they leaving behind to their children? What will the next generation Tigrayans (who grew up seeing what Eritrean soldiers did in Tigray) do to next generation Eritreans ? That is why I am standing with the people of Tigray at these difficult times. I will keep everything I post here for history as evidence that not all Eritreans sided with Abiy and Isaias.

FF 31:00
Eritrea is blessed to have children like Beyene.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 21 Aug 2021, 01:45

sarcasm wrote:
20 Aug 2021, 16:52
. . .
Monkeys like him do nothing except talk on orders of their TPLF masters. He's more worried about what happens in his bosses' region than in the country he claims to belong to.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Jul 2022, 19:56

sarcasm wrote:

I am glad that our Tigrayan brothers understand that Eritreans collectively as a nation have not supported Shaebia's military adventurism in Tigray and a great number of us stood with Tigray when the whole world thought it was over for Tigray.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Jul 2022, 20:11

For over 20 years they claimed to be "Eritrean opposition" and polluted the social media landscape with lies and disinformation, but the moment the TPLF terrorist group got defeated, they came out of the closet to be their agame selves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Jul 2022, 20:26

Fiyameta wrote:
16 Jul 2022, 20:11
For over 20 years they claimed to be "Eritrean opposition" and polluted the social media landscape with lies and disinformation, but the moment the TPLF terrorist group got defeated, they came out of the closet to be their agame selves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They fought us, and we Defeat them fair and square. Quality over quantity... Well, you guessed it. Today we are Smarter, more robust, armed to the teeth, highly trained like the tell of Spartans, More prosperous and stable economy. Simply, we are deadlier than yesteryear.

We are just warming up, though!