Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"የሕግ ማስከበሩ እርምጃ ከትግራይ ቀጥሎ ወደ አስመራ ነው የሚገባው። ኢሳያስን ሊበላ እንደተበለተ፤ ተዘጋጅቶ እንደተቀመጠ ደሮ ነው የማየው።" ታምራት ነገራ

Post by sarcasm » 24 Feb 2021, 17:00

Please wait, video is loading...

temari

Re: "የሕግ ማስከበሩ እርምጃ ከትግራይ ቀጥሎ ወደ አስመራ ነው የሚገባው። ኢሳያስን ሊበላ እንደተበለተ፤ ተዘጋጅቶ እንደተቀመጠ ደሮ ነው የማየው።" ታምራት ነገራ

Post by temari » 24 Feb 2021, 17:25

I feel like Tamrat is trolling and is just trying to get more clicks. I honestly can't take him seriously anymore. He just doesn't make any sense. He thinks you can just grab the land of another sovereign country with which the border is officially demarcated and then live in peace. Such stupid nonsense. The good thing is that no matter how hard he is trying, no mainstream media is following him and he still can't draw the views he is dreaming about. We Africans need to learn to cooperate and work in peaceful manner, respecting the borders of other countries. How hard is that to understand? Tamrat is clearly a warmonger. We are sick and tired of wars. Let our kids focus on education, innovation and technology not yet another useless war. And why is he thinking evil about a country that just sheltered our troops when they were attacked by the TPLF criminals? This is just sick and disgusting tbh! The likes of Tamrat only will drag us into war and poverty nothing else and should be rejected right away with no ifs and buts.

Temt
Member+

Re: "የሕግ ማስከበሩ እርምጃ ከትግራይ ቀጥሎ ወደ አስመራ ነው የሚገባው። ኢሳያስን ሊበላ እንደተበለተ፤ ተዘጋጅቶ እንደተቀመጠ ደሮ ነው የማየው።" ታምራት ነገራ

Post by Temt » 24 Feb 2021, 18:26

temari wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 17:25
I feel like Tamrat is trolling and is just trying to get more clicks. I honestly can't take him seriously anymore. He just doesn't make any sense. He thinks you can just grab the land of another sovereign country with which the border is officially demarcated and then live in peace. Such stupid nonsense. The good thing is that no matter how hard he is trying, no mainstream media is following him and he still can't draw the views he is dreaming about. We Africans need to learn to cooperate and work in peaceful manner, respecting the borders of other countries. How hard is that to understand? Tamrat is clearly a warmonger. We are sick and tired of wars. Let our kids focus on education, innovation and technology not yet another useless war. And why is he thinking evil about a country that just sheltered our troops when they were attacked by the TPLF criminals? This is just sick and disgusting tbh! The likes of Tamrat only will drag us into war and poverty nothing else and should be rejected right away with no ifs and buts.
Well said. I couldn't agree more with the wise statements you posted above. I think your elias should be changed to "astemari" rather than "temari".